Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Man Behind the Curtain- peek here

mattergrey

Thought Experiment: What if there was one person responsible for the planet? What would this person be like? The real question is can you wrap your brain around the idea? Can you imagine a brain like a massive super computer sampling everything at once? Would this person be positive or negative? Harsh or mellow? What he think about what you are typing right now?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mattergrey

• White Crane Feather

• Its Mii

• Ashotep

I think he/she would have to be a little bit of everything. At times this person would have to be harsh but needs to have a mellow side too. This person would also have to be non bias, this leader would have to be able to see all sides of things. This person would also have to be forgiving in nature but still be able to seek vengeance when it is called for.

Thought Experiment: What if there was one person responsible for the planet? What would this person be like? The real question is can you wrap your brain around the idea? Can you imagine a brain like a massive super computer sampling everything at once? Would this person be positive or negative? Harsh or mellow? What he think about what you are typing right now?

First of all what are you referring to... a person or a super brain/computer type of thing??

If it is a person you refer to I would imagine a person as flawed as any one of us. To be a righteous ruler that watches over everyone one must understand everyone's point of view. There has to have been good as well as evil, the understanding of the the balance of it all. Only a person who has felt desperation will understand the animalistic acts of others in such times. Only such a person would understand the true value of purity in a soul. I imagine a person of patience and understanding, a provider of infinite guidance.

Hilander... Good response. I think the person would have to be complex to an extreme. I think they would have think of the nature of things in very different ways than is commonly thought. But if a person found this path and progressed down a fair amount, how would communicate their location? The original post refers to a collective consciousness to be accessed; can you imagine what this kind space this would be like?

Dharma D... I didn't specify person/electronic entity for a reason. They could both or neither at the same time. There is only one rule here: enlightenment. If you look at evil as weakness or ignorance, why do I have to be evil? Out of countless billions of creatures on this planet there is only one that is evil: Human. Maybe the person behind curtain is a vampire; but, I am at a loss as to why?

Hilander... Good response. I think the person would have to be complex to an extreme. I think they would have think of the nature of things in very different ways than is commonly thought. But if a person found this path and progressed down a fair amount, how would communicate their location? The original post refers to a collective consciousness to be accessed; can you imagine what this kind space this would be like?

Dharma D... I didn't specify person/electronic entity for a reason. They could both or neither at the same time. There is only one rule here: enlightenment. If you look at evil as weakness or ignorance, why do I have to be evil? Out of countless billions of creatures on this planet there is only one that is evil: Human. Maybe the person behind curtain is a vampire; but, I am at a loss as to why?

Duality. There is no growth without the negative. Nobody rises to anything with something to rise above. What's the point in haveing a fluffy bunny world... I'd be board.

Duality. There is no growth without the negative. Nobody rises to anything with something to rise above. What's the point in haveing a fluffy bunny world... I'd be board.

Seeker...you need to cut the ball and chain of the screwed-up world around you. While I certainly understand your perspective, knowledge is not boring. What if you could float above all the pettiness, ignorance, and greed of daily life; and, comprehend pieces of the universe making the mundane tolerable. I guess I have a problem with the word negative in your response. Is a baby saddled with negative years?

Seeker...you need to cut the ball and chain of the screwed-up world around you. While I certainly understand your perspective, knowledge is not boring. What if you could float above all the pettiness, ignorance, and greed of daily life; and, comprehend pieces of the universe making the mundane tolerable. I guess I have a problem with the word negative in your response. Is a baby saddled with negative years?

Yes exactly. What if you could float above it ;). How wonderfully that would be? What I was referring to is the fact that without the negative you would have nothing to float above and wonderful could not exist. The Negative is necessary. Albeit unpleasant. A perfect world would be perfectly flawed. And completely utterly meaningless.

It's our very existence to define ourselves and rise above our challenges. The peeks and the valleys. Without them you cannot have a mountain range only a flat barren desert.

Edited by Seeker79