Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO Caught From Plane Over Australia

If a biological entity, then it appears to be able to fly in any direction using a new pulse propulsion technique and perhaps the super-speed is near super-sonic and creates water droplets in the air with every wingbeat, hence the white fuzzy orbs?

It's not a Hyrax.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psyche101

• DONTEATUS

• NatureBoff

• ChrLzs

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For this one time I have to agree with Zosers first comment. Note, not the second one. Just one.

Hath hell frozen over?

I agree in that I think it is too bland for CGI. Canberra is Australia's capital city. It is home to Parliament House and a great deal of politicians. Security is high all the time. As such, I would suggest a low flying fighter. With the sweep wings in, it could well be someting like this at low altitude moving at high speed. Distance could provide enough distortion to create an ellipsoid illusion. In any case, I see no reason to think the object is an alien craft.

F-111A_Wing_Sweep_Sequence.jpg

Edited by psyche101

UFO Caught From Plane Over Australia seems to be flying OK, no problem.

The Mexico UFO ship has been in hover too long.

There appears to be a tail of nitrogen flames besides being surrounded by

electrostatic air illuminations.

Ha, funny :)

To explain further:

I'm thinking about survivors from the freezing over of the Antarctic continent. This giant landmass has occupied the same southerly position since evolution began imv. The dinosaurs remains are renowned for being 'less developed' than dinosaurs of the other continents due to the 6 months of darkness that they had to endure. I imagine that this unique set of circumstances led to a unique set of evolutionary survival techniques. A 'bird' which could hover over still water and use magnetism to detect fish and eels in the darkness below would be highly advantageous. Hence a new near-hovering technique using the feet for lift with the wings held out permanently in a slow glide would be ideal. More energy efficient than beating the wings for example. As the conditions for life got progressively worse and worse, animals which migrated to the sunny spots would have the advantage. Things that flew would have yet more of an advantage. Eventually these flying migrators would have the continent to themselves and have a mini-population explosion. Some of these could easily have been blown off the continent to South America and even Australia. Then the Antarctic cold would take even these super-species to extinction, leaving the survivors to befuddle our consciences for ever more..

I'm still researching this idea and would guess that a 'black Antartic owl' is the 10ft wingspan Mothman and Owlman with the red eyes and magnetic stare. The reports of a smaller green lizard-like creature which can fly with amazing speed and is bioluminescent is something more akin to an 'archaic flying lizard' or a species of microraptor, see my avatar for a picture. This appears to be able to fly vertically using a new pulse propulsion technique and perhaps the super-speed is super-sonic and creates water droplets in the air with every wingbeat, hence the white fuzzy orbs?

The microraptor shown in my avatar is the origin species of our modern birds. They were tree gliders which evolved true flight ability. The continents were once connected, and these first flyers were on every continent we now have. I'm suggesting that the *unique* Antarctic position had 6 months of darkness and cold which led to a unique survival strategy for one of these flyers. Very low speed gliding just using the feet for propulsion, the wings left outstretched for maximum lift. If a shark or predator fish lept out of the water to catch the bird, the wings would come down in a super-fast time so that it could escape directly overhead. The rest is history.

I'd be interested in any thoughts about the plane's altitude.

It's clearly coming in for a landing and not only is it right above the cloud formation, but if you continue watching, you'll see hilltops poking up through those clouds.

Given that the object in question is BELOW the aircraft, it's traveling at a high rate of speed just above the ground apparently.

I'd say that's more evidence for this being a CGI hoax.

For this one time I have to agree with Zosers first comment. Note, not the second one. Just one.

Hath hell frozen over?

I agree in that I think it is too bland for CGI. Canberra is Australia's capital city. It is home to Parliament House and a great deal of politicians. Security is high all the time. As such, I would suggest a low flying fighter. With the sweep wings in, it could well be someting like this at low altitude moving at high speed. Distance could provide enough distortion to create an ellipsoid illusion. In any case, I see no reason to think the object is an alien craft.

F-111A_Wing_Sweep_Sequence.jpg

Except the RAAF doesn't have any swept wing aircraft in its inventory.

Pretty obvious what that is.

mork_and_mindy_s4.jpg

Nanu Nanu

Its all bout the Egg`s ! And thats a Big one !

Except the RAAF doesn't have any swept wing aircraft in its inventory.

It does not have any that are commissioned for action, but it does still have some F111's they were only retired last year, and that decision is under heavy debate.

Why Australia Should Retain Its F-111 Fleet

Regardless it was an example, not a specific conclusion, most jet aircraft could look like that at high speed, even a Hawk would fit the bill, and it does not have to be Aussie either, we play host to many counties and have exchange programs to broaden experience. It could even be an experimental drone of some type, but I think it is a low flying aircraft. As others have mentioned the flaps are down on the craft the object was filmed on so it cannot of been moving at much speed, so I propose that a Jet would conceivably look quite like this at a distance.

It does not have any that are commissioned for action, but it does still have some F111's they were only retired last year, and that decision is under heavy debate.

Why Australia Should Retain Its F-111 Fleet

Regardless it was an example, not a specific conclusion, most jet aircraft could look like that at high speed, even a Hawk would fit the bill, and it does not have to be Aussie either, we play host to many counties and have exchange programs to broaden experience. It could even be an experimental drone of some type, but I think it is a low flying aircraft. As others have mentioned the flaps are down on the craft the object was filmed on so it cannot of been moving at much speed, so I propose that a Jet would conceivably look quite like this at a distance.

They were removed from service in December 2010. So unless someone is taking them out for joy rides, it could not have been an F111. The only other viable option is the Tornado and I see no evidence that it was ever utilized in Australia during an exchange program in recent years. The B1 Lancer is not an option and I really don't think Australia is letting Russia, Egypt, Syria, or other ME nations train in their airspace.

Care to speculate on my altitude question?

What jet aircraft would be flying at high speed in a low altitude situation that close to an airport with commercial jets in its landing pattern? That is a MAJOR hazard to aviation

Surely if this had happened it would have been all over the press - particularly if it had been an exchange program with other nations.

Edited by Rafterman

They were removed from service in December 2010. So unless someone is taking them out for joy rides, it could not have been an F111. The only other viable option is the Tornado and I see no evidence that it was ever utilized in Australia during an exchange program in recent years. The B1 Lancer is not an option and I really don't think Australia is letting Russia, Egypt, Syria, or other ME nations train in their airspace.

There was one on display in November last year at Muswellbrook - LINK

As such, yes they still have some, and I would be stunned to see this iconic warbird lost to time. There will be specimens in various locations preserved for posterity. Doesn't NASA have one as well?

You are rather hung up on this particular craft, I said this sort of thing, and example, and alternative, something else to consider you now? A jet fighter aircraft with a sleek design. The F111 was an example and I have outlined that. It could be most small jet propelled craft. If you are trying to tie down a specific model, that is a losing battle, the only way one could determine that is with official RAAF records, which you and I do not have access to.

Care to speculate on my altitude question?

What jet aircraft would be flying at high speed in a low altitude situation that close to an airport with commercial jets in its landing pattern? That is a MAJOR hazard to aviation

Sure, as long as you can answer

What was the altitude of both craft?

What Airport was the landing (if that is indeed what was happening) taking place at?

What was the speed of both aircraft?

But just the airport itself would be a major start.

I have seen jet flights low as part of maneuvers and in particular air shows are where you would see this behaviour. Was this at an air show? I do not know, how was the date verified? There is no time stamp, just the claim from the uploader. There is a company that does MiG joyrides not all that far from where I am, I have seen them fly at low altitude over Surfers Paradise. I have seen F-111's fly low over Surfers Paradise not only for military exercises, but for events like Riverfire and Indy. Riverfire is held only 20 Kms from the International Airport in Brisbane.

Surely if this had happened it would have been all over the press - particularly if it had been an exchange program with other nations.

Why? I rarely see anything in the press about exchange programs unless there is some sort of incident. Why would this be different? If it was a routine flight, or even a joy ride for all we know, as a Joy Ride would also be utilising an airport, what would be newsworthy abut it? One even has to watch the dates for local airshows or it is easy to miss.

Edited by psyche101

When a video like this comes out, filmed out a window, at the exact moment a "UFO" passes, my BS alarms go off..

I have to admit, I am now leaning toward hoax, I figure a jet could conceivably look like this from certain angles and under certain conditions, but the object appears and is stationary between frames 00:00 and 00:01. At first I thought the object was another house, but it gives many of the same parameters with appearing to be above the clouds, colour and shape.

¡Tengo huevos grandes!

:w00t:

Yeah ! someone that understands me ! And for the record ! I was deeply In Love with Mindy ! Those were the days my friends ! :innocent:

Nanu-Nanu !

Edited by DONTEATUS