Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

orange county

edOfmischief

im just wondering if anyone knows about any places in the orange county area that are known for being haunted or just anything paranormal.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Keel M.

• edOfmischief

• Homan34

• orangepeaceful79

except for google - google is not your friend, it is your corporate overlord, come to take the first born male of every household and put them to work eventually in their google mines. Its gotta be true - I heard it on Ancient Aliens!

except for google - google is not your friend, it is your corporate overlord, come to take the first born male of every household and put them to work eventually in their google mines. Its gotta be true - I heard it on Ancient Aliens!

:alien:

haha thanks but I was looking for people who have had first hand experience. should have probably asked that instead..

haha thanks but I was looking for people who have had first hand experience. should have probably asked that instead..

I would still suggest following the link I provided because there are always lots of sites providing first hand experiences.

Google Rules Bing Drools.

lol