Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tornado pic shows ufo

rickyslick

Hi everyone and be gentle!

I was reading about the tornados in texas here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2124648/Texas-tornadoes-tossed-TRUCKS-sky-Arlington-Lancaster-declared-disaster-zones.html

and scroll down to the 2nd pic that shows a blue sky and look to the right of it....theres a ufo!

Im no good with editing images but Ive pasted some quickies below. cant be faked can it? The photographer was getting the shots of destruction. What do you experienced people think? can anyone edit it/enhance it better please?

post-127850-0-21762400-1333658134_thumb.

post-127850-0-39387900-1333658153_thumb.

post-127850-0-91681100-1333658160_thumb.

post-127850-0-19102300-1333658169_thumb.

Looks like a plane to me

Looks like a pigeon flying overhead.

Aww how sweet - the aliens came to check and see if everybody was ok. Or perhaps, since there were likely airplanes ad helicopters flying all around getting news footage of the destruction - its was one of them? Seriously folks - is it the job of somebody out there to tirelessly pore through every photo posted online to see if something "unexplained" just happened to show up?

It can't be jsut a photo of some devastated dwelling - its got to have a UFO in it. It can't be a pic of someone's family enjoying a camping trip - its got to have a bigfoot hiding in some trees. It can't be a little kid's birthday party - there has to be a ghost in reflected in the mirror. :rolleyes:

Aww how sweet - the aliens came to check and see if everybody was ok. Or perhaps, since there were likely airplanes ad helicopters flying all around getting news footage of the destruction - its was one of them? Seriously folks - is it the job of somebody out there to tirelessly pore through every photo posted online to see if something "unexplained" just happened to show up?

It can't be jsut a photo of some devastated dwelling - its got to have a UFO in it. It can't be a pic of someone's family enjoying a camping trip - its got to have a bigfoot hiding in some trees. It can't be a little kid's birthday party - there has to be a ghost in reflected in the mirror. :rolleyes:

So what was it then? Youre very sarcastic.

Its a photo on a news site that DOES show something. Aeroplane? Chopper? Pigeon? No-one yet agrees.

So that make it unidentified does it not? Doesnt matter if it shows up on a pic of destruction or not, the fact is, its there...spotted by me, and I love to see any photo of the sky when it wasnt intentional to see what else is there.

So, I posted a few pics of enhancements that show its none of the above. Ive since gone further than that and done more and more enhancements! And got others involved too.

So, after a short while of people dissing a pic and making pathetic comments...

I'll post some more pics, that will shut people like you up in a second while making you look ridiculous too

promise

Its a photo on a news site that DOES show something. Aeroplane? Chopper? Pigeon? No-one yet agrees.

So that make it unidentified does it not? Doesnt matter if it shows up on a pic of destruction or not, the fact is, its there...spotted by me, and I love to see any photo of the sky when it wasnt intentional to see what else is there.

So, I posted a few pics of enhancements that show its none of the above. Ive since gone further than that and done more and more enhancements! And got others involved too.

I'll post some more pics, that will shut people like you up in a second while making you look ridiculous too

promise

Well it won't shut me up. That's one nice plane you have there.

promise

That game got old a few years ago.

You know exactly why you posted it in this forum and it wasn't because it could be a bird, plane, or chopper.

Ancient Aliens made those years ago ! Did you see the ones they made in Texas two days ago ?

That game got old a few years ago.

You know exactly why you posted it in this forum and it wasn't because it could be a bird, plane, or chopper.

Word. I would love for someone to use real evidence to "shut me up". Or "make me look ridiculous". Bring on the irrefutable proof!

If it was unidentified when you took it, it certainly won't magically turn into a flying saucer in these forums.

Well it won't shut me up. That's one nice plane you have there.

well offer some evidence/reasons/analysis then how you arrived at your conclusion? Explain pls? Dont just say its a plane...if it was obviously a plane I wouldn't have posted it.

Edited by rickyslick

thumbsup.gif

who mentioned aliens? Not me thats for sure, its unidentified, until proven otherwise

If it was unidentified when you took it, it certainly won't magically turn into a flying saucer in these forums.

And if you even bothered to read the OP and the link provided, 'I' did not take the pic, its public domain

well offer some evidence/reasons/analysis then how you arrived at your conclusion? Explain pls? Dont just say its a plane...if it was obviously a plane I wouldn't have posted it.

It's obviously a plane to me - you can clearly see the wings and that the sun is hitting it above and from the left side of the aircraft. Hence why the bottom of the wings is darker than the fuselage. That's also consistent with the shadows being cast by the two guys and the debris.

Frankly, it looks so much like a plane in the original photo, I don't even understand why anyone would feel the need to blow it up.

Edited by Rafterman

Rickyslick...

Visually examining the photo is the only research that can be done unless the time of the picture (day hour min) is known, and the loctation...

Then the FAA could be queried as well as local TV stations to see what aircraft may have been in the area...

So if you have that info, let us know and someone MIGHT take the time to check it out...

Otherwise... While you are certainly free to think it is 'Unidentified'... To everyone one else, it HAS been identified...

Please think of using Occam's Razor.... "It is a principle urging one to select among competing hypotheses that which makes the fewest assumptions and thereby offers the simplest explanation of the effect."

Or in other words.... The simplist solution is most often the correct solution...

May I pose the idea that a UFO does not mean aliens. It means UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT. Not necessarily a space ship or flying saucer. Nor does it mean aliensor beings from outer space. Maybe it is a plane but until you know absolutely, technically it's a UFO.

And for the record, I believe this to be some sort of plane. I just wanted to clarify.

Because it looks just like a plane. Seems pretty explanatory to me.

who mentioned aliens? Not me thats for sure, its unidentified, until proven otherwise

Who says it is a UFO?

What if it is falling debris, or something on the camera lens, or a trick of light?

How do you know it is flying?

Personally, I think it is a ship from the future, coming back to look and study tornado's, cuss they don't happen in the future.

Who says it is a UFO?

What if it is falling debris, or something on the camera lens, or a trick of light?

How do you know it is flying?

Personally, I think it is a ship from the future, coming back to look and study tornado's, cuss they don't happen in the future.

The title of the thread is "Tornado pic shows ufo"

The title of the thread is "Tornado pic shows ufo"

Edited to remove : because I did not get the joke :)

Edited by Sakari