Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Extraterrestrials: France UFOs

Date of sighting: March 28, 2012 Location: Mountains of Pic De Burgarach, France. New Age communities appear to have assumed that the UFO activity in France represents a benevolent intelligence.However, the style of contact by apparent Ethical Extraterrestrials suggests that the UFO activity in France is not consistent with an Ethical Extraterrestrial presence. arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Karlis

• Lilly

• Abramelin

• Hazzard

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really sure what the agenda of the first 3 minute video is; is it Christian persuasive or politically persuasive? Not sure but there does seem to be one lurking. As for the clip below 'pic de Burgarach'; I think this is fake. Studying the first few seconds of lift off doesn't look convincing. What made the camera operator zoom in at that precise location? From t = 0 there is nothing to be seen; the video is initially out of focus anyway! For me the Australia plane clip is far more convincing.

Quite frankly, I'm not even convinced this stuff indicates an ET presence at all (hostile or benign). We need to get to the bottom of what's actually being seen before we can conclude if it's indeed aliens and what they may be up to.

Quite frankly, I'm not even convinced this stuff indicates an ET presence at all (hostile or benign). We need to get to the bottom of what's actually being seen before we can conclude if it's indeed aliens and what they may be up to.

That said, one should be careful not to damage the tourist industry. B)

Do any possible aliens out there represent a threat? Well, going by the only blueprint we have to this date, Earth, its easy to say yes.

But then again, I believe that ET might be a little more less human than we might think,...

I'll bet they are benovelent, but they sure love a joke.

You know, showing up just before April Fool's Day...