Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'I live at Hogwarts and I'm a wizard!'

Still Waters

While her mother knows this girl's delirious state is due to anesthesia from surgery, the teen is certain there's something more ominous at play.

'I go to Hogwarts,' she exclaims in an hilarious video uploaded to YouTube.'I'm a wizard. I forgot! I bet they put a spell on me!'

The three-minute film stars a student from Harrisburg, North Carolina after she has had her wisdom teeth removed.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michelle

• Simbi Laveau

• Leonardo

• Still Waters

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's faked, but if it's not then that is one VERY embarrassing video to threaten to show the friends/boyfriend. :lol::devil:

What parent does this ?

I could see filming it for later laughs with daughter,but uploading it ?

That's messed up

What parent does this ?

I could see filming it for later laughs with daughter,but uploading it ?

That's messed up

Ahem...

It appears the girl has a sense of humour about her odd behaviour, uploading the video to YouTube herself.Under the user name amcooksey, she writes: 'Me after my wisdom teeth surgery.'

Ahem...

It appears the girl has a sense of humour about her odd behaviour, uploading the video to YouTube herself.Under the user name amcooksey, she writes: 'Me after my wisdom teeth surgery.'

Not to mention that "David after the dentist"(I think that is the name) has made enough money on youtube to be able to put David through college and then some. Last I heard they were up around a quarter million dollars.

Not to mention that "David after the dentist"(I think that is the name) has made enough money on youtube to be able to put David through college and then some. Last I heard they were up around a quarter million dollars.

That is unbelievable! Gives new meaning to "showing your butt for money". :lol:

Ahem...

Missed that .

Although I would never have uploaded that video if it were me, I thought the video was hilarious. :lol: