Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Five Shot,Three Killed

and-then

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Simbi Laveau

• misty55

• libstaK

• and-then

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god.reminds me of those shootings up and down I95 .just random.

Yeah,I just got iit at my end.

http://news.yahoo.co...-223547590.html

Revenge killings ?

It appears that way. I am interested in the girlfriend's suicide, what was disturbing her to bring her to that point? It seems the entire psychological environment of the perps was disfunctional on a number of levels and enabled festering hatreds and dreams of revenge. England definitely showed classic mental breakdown in the updates to his facebook just prior to the shootings.

Alot here, it could be racially motivated - but what came first the chicken or the egg, if it was a Spanish or French who killed his dad would he have targetted those communities instead? It is a hate crime at face value only - based on what has been presented so far it is more appropriately misplaced revenge I think.

That is too close to home.

It appears that way. I am interested in the girlfriend's suicide, what was disturbing her to bring her to that point? It seems the entire psychological environment of the perps was disfunctional on a number of levels and enabled festering hatreds and dreams of revenge. England definitely showed classic mental breakdown in the updates to his facebook just prior to the shootings.

Alot here, it could be racially motivated - but what came first the chicken or the egg, if it was a Spanish or French who killed his dad would he have targetted those communities instead? It is a hate crime at face value only - based on what has been presented so far it is more appropriately misplaced revenge I think.

Generally speaking I find the concept of "hate crime" silly. It's probably rare for a person to inflict bodily injury or death on someone they like. But I understand that it's a way for the State to bring special sanction against racists primarily and I have no problem with that. I think this guy probably was a bigot to begin with, judging solely by what's been said of him in the press and on his FB page. And we all know how misleading the press sometimes is.

The recent tragedies in his life seem to have pushed him over the edge and now he'll most likely spend a decade in prison and then be executed. I'm not sure what the motivation was for his accomplice/friend/cohort.... It's another situation where people are pushing race buttons at a time when almost any excuse will do to release stress. I'm just thankful they were removed from the streets before they could kill another innocent.

'My dad was killed by a ******* n*****': Suspect in shooting spree that killed three African-Americans and wounded two others talked of grudge against black community

Jake England, 19, and Alvin Watts, 32, both white, arrested 48 hours after the Good Friday shootings

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2126532/Tulsa-shooting-spree-Jake-England-Alvin-Watts-arrested.html#ixzz1rUFiZ6Wn

If the dude on the left is white, then i am pink alien from neptune.

OB-SN181_0408tu_G_20120408114355.jpg

Edited by misty55