Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Upside down trees

Q-C

It would be hard enough to pull up a 2 inch wide tree for a human, much less a full grown tree for a big foot. Total non sense. Sounds like the botanical garden trees from the first part of the post.

Why do you think the wealthy 'elite' are doing these things? I doubt they could be bothered to go out and rip trees out of the ground then re-plant them upside down, or to make crop circles.

All the videos of people making crop circles look like average Joe's, not super wealthy.

Well, like I said, it has to be a 'community' (whether one or multiple groups) who has the time and money to create these thought provoking props. Think about it, we live in a time where some 'non human entity' would have been tracked, recorded, or left clear and hard evidence. There is not, and there wont be. It has to be human humor keeping people like ourselves who would like to 'know' (not just believe) that there is more to life than what is in front of us. The boring truth is. That we are the "ONLY" intelligence on this planet, in this galaxy, and evidently in this universe at this given time. Maybe there has been other intelligence but many times ago, and many light years away, but there is no evidence that anything other than our own intelligence reigns at this moment in the history of the universe. Someone show me evidence. Even God fails to prove himself to us. There is only us. We are the aliens. Some of us are "Bigfoot" and likewise others are "Smallfoot". We are the reptillians, the greys, angels, fairies, and we are Gods,. we are whatever we think we like to be, but in reality, everything is terminal and taxes must be paid. It is however, (if not entirely true) highly possible and evident that there are wealthy people beyond our imagination. Some pursue careers, others are philanthropists, others drug abusers, and others pranksters. These jokers, (call them what you want) have the money, power, and time to fabricate 'mysterious' structures or what seem to be unexplainable events. And as for the 'rednecks' that created these crop circles, they are still human even if not wealthy. Sorry.

/* One more thing. Do wealthy people need to look weatlhy? What is a wealthy person supposed to look like? */ --- /* I forgot to add that question and therefore added it after my initial post */

Edited by bamdotslamshot

Well, like I said, it has to be a 'community' (whether one or multiple groups) who has the time and money to create these thought provoking props. Think about it, we live in a time where some 'non human entity' would have been tracked, recorded, or left clear and hard evidence. There is not, and there wont be. It has to be human humor keeping people like ourselves who would like to 'know' (not just believe) that there is more to life than what is in front of us. The boring truth is. That we are the "ONLY" intelligence on this planet, in this galaxy, and evidently in this universe at this given time. Maybe there has been other intelligence but many times ago, and many light years away, but there is no evidence that anything other than our own intelligence reigns at this moment in the history of the universe. Someone show me evidence. Even God fails to prove himself to us. There is only us. We are the aliens. Some of us are "Bigfoot" and likewise others are "Smallfoot". We are the reptillians, the greys, angels, fairies, and we are Gods,. we are whatever we think we like to be, but in reality, everything is terminal and taxes must be paid. It is however, (if not entirely true) highly possible and evident that there are wealthy people beyond our imagination. Some pursue careers, others are philanthropists, others drug abusers, and others pranksters. These jokers, (call them what you want) have the money, power, and time to fabricate 'mysterious' structures or what seem to be unexplainable events. And as for the 'rednecks' that created these crop circles, they are still human even if not wealthy. Sorry.

/* One more thing. Do wealthy people need to look weatlhy? What is a wealthy person supposed to look like? */ --- /* I forgot to add that question and therefore added it after my initial post */

Doesn't make sense. Putting all this effort in, in a fairly unpopulated part of the country just for humour?

Wouldn't it be more likely that they were practice trees for the botanical gardens near by? The botanical garden that is famous for planting trees upside down...

Doesn't make sense. Putting all this effort in, in a fairly unpopulated part of the country just for humour?

Wouldn't it be more likely that they were practice trees for the botanical gardens near by? The botanical garden that is famous for planting trees upside down...

Whatever the reason is, it's human made and not any cryptoid or supernatural cause.

• 1 year later...

Hello All - Late joining in the discussion but have an answer for you. Yes, the upside down trees on hills in alaska are real. It was common knowledge the cause was due to landslides on the hills. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised some documentary decided to attribute this to a bigfoot. Mystery solved.