Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Toilet Restaurant

Simbi Laveau

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Simbi Laveau

• Kryso

• Still Waters

• Rlyeh

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't mind eating out of the toilets or bowls, because they are obviously clean. Even the decor is interesting and upbeat. Its just the huge plastic piles of poo everywhere that would put me off, lol.

If you have a scat fetish, this would be healther than the real thing.

I wouldn't mind eating out of the toilets or bowls, because they are obviously clean. Even the decor is interesting and upbeat. Its just the huge plastic piles of poo everywhere that would put me off, lol.

Theme restaurants in Japan usually do this kind of stuff.

My favorite one is in Tokyo.Its called Alcatraz E/R.

Its a prison hospital ward.The rooms have bars,and they give you a metal bar to rap on them with,when you want to call a "nurse".The girls are in scanty nurse uniforms.

They're waitresses of course.

There an area with tables surrounded by mosquito netting .

Drinks come in tests tubes,and napkins are basically a roll of toilet paper on each table .

Once an hour there's a show where a guy in nothing but skivies runs around doing back flips,and "security" catch him,and the nurses have this 2 1/2 foot long syringe ,that they inject his bum with.

Its my fave because the food is good.Some of them have bleh food.

So if the food is good,I can tollerate anything.

This looks hysterical to me.The 2 kinds of urinal dishes are a scream.Id want to buy them,but yeah.

The poo piles just do not do it for me.

And if my stew bubbled,I would be distressed like the author of the article was.

Steaming poo in a toilet bowl.

I wouldn't be able to eat it....

Its funny though.

Edited by Simbi Laveau

Theme restaurants in Japan usually do this kind of stuff.

My favorite one is in Tokyo.Its called Alcatraz E/R.

Its a prison hospital ward.The rooms have bars,and they give you a metal bar to rap on them with,when you want to call a "nurse".The girls are in scanty nurse uniforms.

They're waitresses of course.

There an area with tables surrounded by mosquito netting .

Drinks come in tests tubes,and napkins are basically a roll of toilet paper on each table .

Once an hour there's a show where a guy in nothing but skivies runs around doing back flips,and "security" catch him,and the nurses have this 2 1/2 foot long syringe ,that they inject his bum with.

Its my fave because the food is good.Some of them have bleh food.

So if the food is good,I can tollerate anything.

This looks hysterical to me.The 2 kinds of urinal dishes are a scream.Id want to buy them,but yeah.

The poo piles just do not do it for me.

And if my stew bubbled,I would be distressed like the author of the article was.

Steaming poo in a toilet bowl.

I wouldn't be able to eat it....

Its funny though.

I like the sound of this one :)

I like the sound of this one :)

http://gaijintonic.com/2007/03/22/alcatraz-er/

They mention Lock up here.The biggest theme chain.Its ok .They have this drink called Denki shock.Or electric shock.Its the most vile crap ever.Like absinthe with gasoline.It comes in a rack of 4 test tubes.

We always take bets,who can finish even one tube.

Alcatraz has thus drink that comes in a baby bottle.There are embarrassing photos of me sucking on one,somewhere on the internet.

Shhhhh....

http://www.guardian.co.uk/travel/2008/nov/27/tokyo-theme-restaurants-japan-food

I've also been to 8,9 and 10.

Christons has good food.Vampire cafe spawned a tv series that I love,but Ninja is a trip.Mostly sushi,6 month waiting list,but the ninjas crawl around on the walls and cages over your head .

Expensive,but good,and very wild.They opened one in NYC,but it's not half as much fun as the one in Tokyo.

http://www.cnngo.com/tokyo/eat/wild-weird-and-scary-tokyos-5-strangest-theme-restaurants-426893