Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'I believe I am Hitler's grandson'

Still Waters

Philippe Loret and his six siblings were sitting around the dining room table chatting about everyday things when their father, Jean-Marie, broke the news.

‘Suddenly my father said, “Kids, I’ve got something to tell you. Your grandfather is Adolf Hitler,” ’ explains Philippe. ‘There was stunned silence as no one knew what to say.We didn’t know how to react.’

That was 40 years ago, yet there is a sense that Philippe, 56, still doesn’t know how to react. He has never spoken out about that conversation or the fact he may be the grandson of the most infamous dictator in history. A former plumber for the French air force, he has kept it a secret from all but his closest friends, never telling his colleagues or even his partner’s family.

This is the first time Philippe has talked publicly about his ancestry and he has agreed to do so only in the light of new evidence backing up his father’s story.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leah G.

• FLOMBIE

• libstaK

• Erudite Celt

Hitler didn't have any Children?

Unless we know for a fact that Hitler was sterile, what information we have about the entirety of his adult life doesn't give us enough to be sure of that tbh.

There's something a bit disturbing about anyone who would intentionally try to mimic Hitler's appearance. Especially if they knew themselves to be blood relations. I would consider it an affront to the families of the millions of dead he caused. There is nothing of his life worthy of praise or fond remembrance IMO.

There's something a bit disturbing about anyone who would intentionally try to mimic Hitler's appearance. Especially if they knew themselves to be blood relations. I would consider it an affront to the families of the millions of dead he caused. There is nothing of his life worthy of praise or fond remembrance IMO.

Agreed - and in France no less. Pretty good circumstantial evidence that he has inherited Hitler's mental illness or is just plain nuts :yes:

This story came out in the press in the USA ,a few months back.

I think they just have moustaches,not little Hitler staches,but they do look like him facially .

It was hitlers little dirty secret ,from the stuff I read a few months back.

I read stuff about Ava Braun recently,that she was like a battered woman.I don't know if he hit her,but she was completely obedient and subserviant to him.

She didn't know how to leave him,so its possible she knew enough to never have kids with him.Towards the end,she was afraid and disillusioned by everything she had done,and knew he did.

Thats something to be proud of I'm sure...!!! As long as he doesn't attempt to follow in Grandads footsteps eh !!! I wonder what the Germans think of this ?

I hardly think that someones appearance due to genetic inheritance can be offensive to people who died in concentration camps almost 70 years ago.

Funny, "and then" says he has nothing of his life worth praising. Hm. Well, he built the Auto-Bahns, reduced unemployment during an economic crisis by 80%, built hospitals and schools.... Restored national pride by overthrowing the treaty of Versailles, got the Rhineland back... built a good economy using the Treaty of Versailles as a reason for corparations and buisnesses to stop producing low profit consumer goods and to produce weapons to sell to countries.

Hitler never signed a bit of paper saying "Kill all the Jews", it was his subordinates that took his views of Jews and since everybody always wanted to please Hitler, decided to enact the genocide of the Jews (as well as other types of people Hitler didn't like). The thing is, Hitler never said "Stop" to these things, but would be able to proclaim ignorance if anything happened.

Hitler would of been one of the greatest people in the world if he hadn't been mentally scared in his life by Jews in power, nor if German government hadn't humiliated the country with the signing of Versailles. He was a mentally damaged man, who was beaten everyday by his father, in fact, his father died of a heart attack whilst beating him. He was attached to his mother, who when she died, he broke down, ran out of money then blamed his misfortune on the Jews and German government. He then rose to power, using his hatred to fuel others. Humans become pack animals, thus they targetted Jews and various others. At first, Jews were not killed, they were locked into parts of cities, but German officers said they were taking up precious supplies of food and stuff.... So, what do you do to something when you don't want it? You remove it. So, they did.

I'm not defending Hitler, he was a crazy, damaged man, but before power corrupted him, he actually did good for a country that was on it's knees and had foreign soldiers in its lands.

That is complete rubbish. Nothing he did was for the good of Germany or it's people. It was only for fullfilling his personal agenda. You should take a look at how he accomplished what he did, and what was the planned outcome.

Hitler had sexual relations with a teen during the first world war, if my memory serves me correctly; so, yes, it is definitely possible that Hitler could have a child/grandchild. I am saying it's possible, but will not go any further than that.

He looks like John Cleese to me. Perhaps Mr. Cleese the the real grandson. Can this grandson do the silly walk?

Even if he did turn out to be Hitler's son...does it matter? He'll still just be an elderly Frenchman at the end of that day.

Well, as we see with Troublehalf's post, there are still plenty of misunderstandings surrounding Hitler and his entourage. And there are people out there, who'd just do anything for a little 'fame'.

He looks like John Cleese to me. Perhaps Mr. Cleese the the real grandson. Can this grandson do the silly walk?

Don't mention the war!

Wasn't there a article a little while ago, that there was some woman claiming to be his daughter, and that after the war he went to Brazil?? I don't know if any one else recalls reading it....

• 4 weeks later...

woohoo....go hitler..ha didnt even capitolized his name...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Funny, "and then" says he has nothing of his life worth praising. Hm. Well, he built the Auto-Bahns, reduced unemployment during an economic crisis by 80%, built hospitals and schools.... Restored national pride by overthrowing the treaty of Versailles, got the Rhineland back... built a good economy using the Treaty of Versailles as a reason for corparations and buisnesses to stop producing low profit consumer goods and to produce weapons to sell to countries.

Hitler never signed a bit of paper saying "Kill all the Jews", it was his subordinates that took his views of Jews and since everybody always wanted to please Hitler, decided to enact the genocide of the Jews (as well as other types of people Hitler didn't like). The thing is, Hitler never said "Stop" to these things, but would be able to proclaim ignorance if anything happened.

Hitler would of been one of the greatest people in the world if he hadn't been mentally scared in his life by Jews in power, nor if German government hadn't humiliated the country with the signing of Versailles. He was a mentally damaged man, who was beaten everyday by his father, in fact, his father died of a heart attack whilst beating him. He was attached to his mother, who when she died, he broke down, ran out of money then blamed his misfortune on the Jews and German government. He then rose to power, using his hatred to fuel others. Humans become pack animals, thus they targetted Jews and various others. At first, Jews were not killed, they were locked into parts of cities, but German officers said they were taking up precious supplies of food and stuff.... So, what do you do to something when you don't want it? You remove it. So, they did.

I'm not defending Hitler, he was a crazy, damaged man, but before power corrupted him, he actually did good for a country that was on it's knees and had foreign soldiers in its lands.

Hitler was always a crazy damaged man,world conquest was always on his agenda and what were all these good things he did for Germany.

Despite what you say,you actually sound like your defending Hitler..

I think you might be mistaken on cause of death of hitler's father.

On the morning of January 3, 1903, Hitler went to the Gasthaus Wiesinger (No.1 Michaelsbergstrasse, Leonding) as usual to drink his morning glass of wine.

He was offered the newspaper and promptly collapsed. He was taken to an adjoining room and a doctor was summoned, but Alois Hitler died at the inn, probably from a pleural hemorrhage. The large leather couch on which he died can still be seen today in the inn.

Adolf Hitler says in Mein Kampf that he died of a "stroke of apoplexy".[22] He was 13 when his father died.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alois_Hitler

It was my understanding it was a result of syphilis, untreated of course. It was many years ago that I found this information and I don't think I could find the source but I also understood that he was expelling large amounts of black blood on the bar before being taken in the other room. Sounds more like an ulcer to me but I'm not a doctor.

I think you might be mistaken on cause of death of hitler's father.

On the morning of January 3, 1903, Hitler went to the Gasthaus Wiesinger (No.1 Michaelsbergstrasse, Leonding) as usual to drink his morning glass of wine.

He was offered the newspaper and promptly collapsed. He was taken to an adjoining room and a doctor was summoned, but Alois Hitler died at the inn, probably from a pleural hemorrhage. The large leather couch on which he died can still be seen today in the inn.

Adolf Hitler says in Mein Kampf that he died of a "stroke of apoplexy".[22] He was 13 when his father died.

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Alois_Hitler

It was my understanding it was a result of syphilis, untreated of course. It was many years ago that I found this information and I don't think I could find the source but I also understood that he was expelling large amounts of black blood on the bar before being taken in the other room. Sounds more like an ulcer to me but I'm not a doctor.

Whatever the cause of Hitler's father death it is a great tragedy that he didn't die before he spawned the most cowardly b****** on the face of planet earth.