Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crowd Beats, Strips & Robs Tourist

Socio

I'm not trying to be racist at all here but if you look at every different race across the world they all have their traits. If you take the white race for instance and look at where that race has settled you can see an overall effort to better themselves and build and invent. Similar traits are evident in eastern races. Now take the black race and look at anywhere they reside or colonise, there is no effort to better themselves, invent or build. Im sure there are traits written into the genetics of races. Even in the UK now in London where the areas are predominantly black there has begun a gang culture created where murders are common place now. This previously did not exist and was fabricated by blacks as a way of life because they see it as "cool" there is absolutely no history of this such as in America where gang culture goes back a long way and had credible reasons for it to occur. They have created mini wars involving different postcodes. If you're from a different postcode you're the enemy. It's pathetic. In previously white areas that were working class we now have poverty and gang culture. With certain races come certain inevitabilities. Anywhere that a high concentration of any race resides inevitably their traits will arise.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• conspiracybeliever

• Michelle

• eqgumby

• H.H. Holmes

I'm not trying to be racist at all here but if you look at every different race across the world they all have their traits. If you take the white race for instance and look at where that race has settled you can see an overall effort to better themselves and build and invent. Similar traits are evident in eastern races. Now take the black race and look at anywhere they reside or colonise, there is no effort to better themselves, invent or build. Im sure there are traits written into the genetics of races. Even in the UK now in London where the areas are predominantly black there has begun a gang culture created where murders are common place now. This previously did not exist and was fabricated by blacks as a way of life because they see it as "cool" there is absolutely no history of this such as in America where gang culture goes back a long way and had credible reasons for it to occur. They have created mini wars involving different postcodes. If you're from a different postcode you're the enemy. It's pathetic. In previously white areas that were working class we now have poverty and gang culture. With certain races come certain inevitabilities. Anywhere that a high concentration of any race resides inevitably their traits will arise.

I think it's even interesting the way you preface your post because as far as I know, when any black person starts spewing hatred towards whites, they never preface it with "I'm not trying to be racist"...oops, I forgot, they're black, they can't be racist.

I think the problem must be world wide. In Australia there are a lot of places that would be off limits to non aboriginal people and not for any spiritual reason, just a safety reason. If a non aboriginal was to make a wrong direction in the outback and ended up driving through an aboriginal camp more than likely you will have rocks thrown at your car and if your unlucky enough to stop you will be dragged out and severely attacked.

In the cities they will hang out drunk and start fights with everyone that walks near them.

Now of coarse im not talking about every aboriginal but its the bad eggs that ruin it for the good ones.

And everyone is worrying about being PC, afraid that they will be labelled racist if they say anything.

My husband and I both have concealed carry permits because we have a business in a bad area of town. I don't like having to buzz people into the office, but I am often there alone when all of the guys are out on a job. My 100 pound Malamute is the biggest deterrent. People stay a good twenty feet away from me with him at my side. :lol:

He works better than grinding sparks in their direction. :innocent:

LOL, good girl. I keep a ten foot range if you are giving me signs of hurting me or my family. Closer than ten feet and I deal with it appropriatly. Some say I should learn to "talk with them". LOL. Bottom line. I am a good person and I will help anyone no matte who you are. Threaten me or my family within my zone? Not a good idea. Have a good day.

Good for you...you can count to one and your old fashioned vinyl record is still stuck.

Awww...aren't you cute. I didn't know you were a mind reader. Could you give me a reading please?

Awww aren't you cute? You didn't have to say it twice. See I can count to two. ;)

More likely anywhere a race or sex is targeted the worst traits will come out. White people have done nothing to better themselves. It's like there is a race and black people started out in chains and white people are free and starting out 1/2 way to the finish line. Nothing remarkable about that. And it's the same with classes in this country. And once again all the worst crimes in this country, the school shootings, serial killers are all white males. Why aren't they profiling/targeting white males? Why do you think white males do these things? I think it's because for years the courts let them get away with their crimes. They are just like any other criminal. They get away with the crimes and their crimes just get worse and worse. But the courts don't want to stop crime. It's big business.

More likely anywhere a race or sex is targeted the worst traits will come out. White people have done nothing to better themselves. It's like there is a race and black people started out in chains and white people are free and starting out 1/2 way to the finish line. Nothing remarkable about that. And it's the same with classes in this country. And once again all the worst crimes in this country, the school shootings, serial killers are all white males. Why aren't they profiling/targeting white males? Why do you think white males do these things? I think it's because for years the courts let them get away with their crimes. They are just like any other criminal. They get away with the crimes and their crimes just get worse and worse. But the courts don't want to stop crime. It's big business.

I've done a lot to better myself. I'm white. I've helped others help themselves too.

It's people like you who obsess on class and race who keep such negative views alive. There you go. I solved the problem. It's all your fault. Serial killers obsess on negative aspects of society. Many have been white females too, like yourself. In fact, maybe you are one. You have a warped view of the world around you and you obsess on very particular negative things that noone else can see. It(single mothers, racism, crooked courts) consumes you and all your thoughts. You need it. You can't function without it. You fit the profile.

Edited by Is it for real

I've done a lot to better myself. I'm white. I've helped others help themselves too.

It's people like you who obsess on class and race who keep such negative views alive. There you go. I solved the problem. It's all your fault. Serial killers obsess on negative aspects of society. Many have been white females too, like yourself. In fact, maybe you are one. You have a warped view of the world around you and you obsess on very particular negative things that noone else can see. It(single mothers, racism, crooked courts) consumes you and all your thoughts. You need it. You can't function without it. You fit the profile.

It's you that has a warped view of the world. You live your life according to what the TV says and the welfare office tells you because it works in your favor. But of course just like them you think if you stick together and keep your lies straight with the help of the TV and the courts... "no one will believe her" This definition applies to most of the white people I know:

Psychopathy is a personality disorder characterized primarily by a lack of empathy and remorse, shallow emotions, egocentricity, and deception.

Though lacking empathy and emotional depth, they often manage to pass themselves off as average individuals by feigning emotions and lying about their past.

It's you that has a warped view of the world. You live your life according to what the TV says and the welfare office tells you because it works in your favor. But of course just like them you think if you stick together and keep your lies straight with the help of the TV and the courts... "no one will believe her" This definition applies to most of the white people I know:

Psychopathy is a personality disorder characterized primarily by a lack of empathy and remorse, shallow emotions, egocentricity, and deception.

Though lacking empathy and emotional depth, they often manage to pass themselves off as average individuals by feigning emotions and lying about their past.

Wow. What? No. I didn't know they let patients access the Internet in the sanitarium. I'll bet the moderators start deleting these posts, mine too. You drag every conversation to the lowest most unintelligible depths. The only part of that definition that doesn't apply to you is the bold part. You have not succeeded.

Wow. What? No. I didn't know they let patients access the Internet in the sanitarium. I'll bet the moderators start deleting these posts, mine too. You drag every conversation to the lowest most unintelligible depths. The only part of that definition that doesn't apply to you is the bold part. You have not succeeded.

Keep building yourself up to look like the intelligent hard working white man. Other people may believe you. I know it isn't true. And I'm going to keep saying the truth over and over again. If you don't like it you have an ignore button don't you? You just don't want the world to know the truth but we've been living these lies long enough.

Keep building yourself up to look like the intelligent hard working white man. Other people may believe you. I know it isn't true. And I'm going to keep saying the truth over and over again. If you don't like it you have an ignore button don't you? You just don't want the world to know the truth but we've been living these lies long enough.

No. You don't want it to be true. You hate white guys. Just because you got burned by one doesn't mean we're all the same. You're a racist profiler with tunnel vision. No wonder you're so miserable. You can't see the world outside your own personal experiences.

You are everything you accuse me of being.

Edited by Is it for real

Why is it that countries, that have never had slavery, have black and other interracial gangs? I really don't expect you to answer with anything other than, "Don't target them!!!!" :rolleyes:

Come down here...I will personally give you a job, but it will probably mess up your manicure. You can leave the door open to anyone that is coming in to sell stolen tools or will kill you for your cell phone. The cost of living down here is really cheap though.

You wouldn't last a month, but I would love to see you in this environment.

Never mind...

Edited by Michelle

No. You don't want it to be true. You hate white guys. Just because you got burned by one doesn't mean we're all the same. You're a racist profiler with tunnel vision. No wonder you're so miserable. You can't see the world outside your own personal experiences.

You are everything you accuse me of being.

Ya that's what it's all about. Just ignore everything I've said that doesn't mesh with your reality. And I don't hate white men anymore than I hate any other stupid white trash.

Why is it that countries, that have never had slavery, have black and other interracial gangs? I really don't expect you to answer with anything other than, "Don't target them!!!!" :rolleyes:

Come down here...I will personally give you a job, but it will probably mess up your manicure. You can leave the door open to anyone that is coming in to sell stolen tools or will kill you for your cell phone. The cost of living down here is really cheap though.

You wouldn't last a month, but I would love to see you in this environment.

I have no idea what is going on in other countries or has gone on and I doubt you do either. You don't even want to look at anything but now, what you see now and you don't even see half the picture of what is happening now. And yes my answer is still the same. STOP TARGETING THEM!!!

Ok, I know I will regret asking this question and most likely injure myself with the epic face palm that is coming, but just what is the truth oh wise one. You evidently have all this figured out in your nice little nook of the country up there. Why don't you enlighten me on the TRUTH as you put it. I only live with this crap on a daily basis so I really do need you to tell me.

Mike

I have no idea what is going on in other countries or has gone on

That's extremely obvious! You have no clue about what is going on outside of your little community where, apparently, everyone is living off welfare except you.

Edited by Michelle

That's extremely obvious! You have no clue about what is going on outside of your little community where, apparently, everyone is living off welfare except you.

:tu: