Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreams, memories of yours and others

Time Spy

Dreams come in quite vivid video presentations of sometimes unexplainable fantasies and other times unrealized realities.

While sleeping, it’s not unusual to fly through the air and land into places AND times, witnessing things that no one would believe, even if you could try or actually accurately explain it all. I remember some very strange details at times, myself. I call them way out-there cosmic dreams. Most everyone has had them. Dreams can be strange, that way.

Nevertheless, I think sometimes, we miss the point, altogether. WHY do we dream?

Time is relevant and subject to the biological body, evidenced all around us throughout every night and every day. However, the soul is NOT biological, but lives by another set of rules altogether, dictated by the verificator (another much longer story). No one can say for certain what will happen to them, following death, and that’s a fact. No one can say for certain where the soul may wonder, as it slumbers while the body sleeps, either, and that’s another fact. If majority’s opinion were accepted, then we would have to take it as fact that there is no doubt. Dreams can be very odd, and yes, everybody has gone to some very strange places (and times) on occasion, as well. Consider this thought.

While dreaming, unknowingly for periods in time, the soul is searching for or researching that which it wants to know, while pertinent to the spirit in slumber. Some say perhaps a dream is being instructed by another ‘higher source’, as well. It’s a simple and as complex as that.

Usually a dream is born from the minds eye in a painted pictured memory from the past, while to contemplate another time and another place. Lots of dreams are cast from the pressures exerted upon oneself, while considering something going on at present day home, school, job, love life, financial situation, social event, etc. Experienced by the conscience, sometimes a dream may represent a premonition of what ‘might’ come to pass in the future, if things continue down certain ‘avenues of life’. There are times when a vision during sleep is a glimpse at what ‘could have been’, as well.

Certain dreams can be very educational. Now, bear with me a moment. I know this sounds borderline crazy and somewhat hilarious. However, we must stop and consider the facts about dreams. They are ludicrous some times. Am I right? Filtering through them can be confusing. Some times, you can make no sense of them at all. Other times, they make more sense then you could possibly know.

I will admit up front, OK, personally, maybe I do have a tendency to read a little too late, and probably shouldn’t eat quite so much before I doze off. Still, I want you to examine these thoughts, anyway.

While sleeping the soul can access and ascend to view through time, observing delta ray signature wavelengths. These photonic impulse impressions of gamasynthetic solar super cell resources are being absorbed onto the circular mil of the spherical segmental cluster in respect to time, as they pass through the ergosphere in a continuous recycling or conversion of energies, while being consumed and regenerated by the unfathomable forces making up the antimatter containment field within the singularity, throughout every moment of every day. (It’s a very long story, contained in my novel, TIMEDRIVE). I touched base on these theories at this forum a couple times, posted in the topic ‘Gravity and Time, the ancient truth revealed’, and others). Bottom line is the soul is energy that’s not bound to this earth by gravity, but it can most certainly go online in time with the verificator for a replay of the space time continuum.

Science today tells us that sometimes while sleeping, a person can experience thousands of momentary scenes, while in just a few hours sleep. Some do this, every night of their lives. Comprised mostly of present and past experiences, these scenes or dreams seem to repeat themselves at times, as well. Guess what, déjà vu is it for real, when you experience it you know no doubt. Ask yourself, was that ‘been here done that feeling’ a premonition, or did you see it in a dream at one time in that place? You have been to this spot so many times before, that you DO know it quite well, but how?

Think about this.

In a dream, your minds eye focuses and goes to that place, wherever ‘it’ happened. Sometimes you know the location and situation. Sometimes you don’t. You replay that actual moment in time, again and again so many times, over and over in time, that you unknowingly rewind and replay a preview of time itself. In a zone much earlier than when that circumstantial moment began, the minds eye begins to explore that which happened all around this ‘scene’, while at that specific location. Like an instant replay, dreams are observed in moment time, and only a few seconds pass. The mind will usually go off from there, while on its own tangent in relation to this responsive thought process, and that becomes your own version or dream. (Happy trails to you, my friend.) That’s how it works for the mind throughout every night, while the body rests, (understood or not).

However, other times, if the one sleeping understands the principle of the soul in slumber, and is very good at focusing a peaceful attention so to listen carefully, it is possible to follow along at that ‘scene’ as it continues ‘there’ in time. The truth can be known like the facts, not able to be altered whatsoever, while continuing to be viewed as the past and for real. These are the strangest and sometimes most terrifying dreams of them all, if you ask me. Like I said, it is hard to make any sense out of dreams, SOMETIMES.

It’s not possible to intermingle with this the ‘real scene’, whatsoever, when viewing the space-time-continuum in a dream. Every notion you make to do so during play back, only changes the scene. This turns it into your dream, and your mind goes off on a tangent, as the ‘real show’ now becomes over at that point. The mind most generally chooses between other tangents, here and there, and that particular dreamscape has just begun.

Scientists tell us that being able to retain information about a dream depends on the day-to-day circumstances of the individual. Sometimes it’s just a little something, other times it’s absolutely everything, and there’s even occasions when nothing is remembered at all. Once again that’s the way with dreams, strange. Many people of the world agree that some dreams are so vivid and detailed, while in full color and for real, that it is hard to discern that one is actually dreaming.

Speaking for myself, dreamland is in full color and for real, all the time. I wouldn’t be surprised to find that many other individuals throughout the world understand, completely. Stop and ask yourself this, such an ability to see the facts, while for real as the truth and nothing but it, would be considered ‘Psychic’, right? Could this explain anything?

Dreams are viewed in moment time. Thousands of times in thousands of strange locations, while the body sleeps, the mind experiences momentary visions or dreams. My mind quite clearly portrays bygone civilizations, over and over, throughout many eras in time and places, lifestyles, cultures, people communities and faces. It’s like a documentary, while I sleep. Odd is an understatement.

I started thinking to myself, hypothetically. What if it were so? What if it were real? What if someone really could see so clearly as to be able to focus completely on the bottom line and the undisputed truth? They could solve every crime from any time. They could find anything, anyone, anyhow, anywhere in every land. The time I spent exploring this thought led to researching what would later become my novel. I spent nearly six years working nights, and raising a young child after loosing her mother, going in circles, while only to finally find what I was looking for and much more was right here at home all along. That would be the health, safety, and happiness of family, friends, and the ones you love. Upon publishing my novel, TIMEDRIVE, I came to this conclusion. While in order to really learn from yesterday’s mistakes, so to properly prepare a plan for tomorrow, one must not forget that what’s most important of all is today, right here and now.

Believe me, history is uncovered in ways you wouldn’t normally realize.

Hollywood tries to show the true horrors that have been experienced throughout the history of mankind, because actually being there and witnessing it for real is beyond terrifying, seriously. Ask any veteran of the armed forces. They will tell you, it is so.

I am considering historical fact and the truth only, reality undisputed. You can’t change the truth. It happened and believe it or not, it can be revealed. However, like anything else here in reality, like it or not, you don’t have to believe it to see it.

The answer it simple, while sleeping the mind at times focus clearly upon the setting, or scene, as if on that specific GPS location, while awaiting review from verification?

My personal experience shows many lifestyles and cultures in many places. The trick is becoming attuned to the harmonics of time, and that peaceful easy feeling, as it passes by upon the planet in a comparison to the global rotation/location, so to breathe in the air while the body sleeps, and then focus to listen and learn until delta-dawn.

I am not telling you all this for the simple fact that I wrote a novel about a state of the art device that views the space-time continuum on screen in video, and yes. I would like to make a movie out of it. However, my point is this. Watching, researching, and learning the history of the land and my home around me, connected me to the past and in my instance the American Indian in a way most could never know. That was my back yard. Late night research and these strange dreams led me to the ideas that developed my novel. One way or another, real or way out-there cosmic dream, those years and thereafter have most certainly been an educational experience. Seriously, life happens in reality all around us throughout every moment of every day, while in normal time. We can read about it at the library, catch it in the news and newspapers, learn about it at school and the workplace, or simply do a search on the information age that has definitely arrived.

Speaking for myself, while as crazy as it may sound, cosmic and way-out there also, considering my mind’s eye, I have gotten to know people that no longer exist. Think about that. Take for instance walking through the woods, living along with others, while researching the history of that land, backtracking both, and dreams or visions of the past. I’ve seen settings and communities come and then go like the wind. The ice and snow springs into leafs on the trees and the heat of the summer follows, all the while the rippling waves of the past leave their reminders in time. Life itself maintains to revolve, as the sun and the moon transpire to reveal, the continual changing of the seasons around us.

I’m sure many other individuals, who read a lot and like to eat before bedtime, can relate with the strange dream scenario. I realize the idea may sound a little ‘off the wall’ to some. However, when you reconsider, the truth it doesn’t. Dreams are just dreams, anyway, very odd and impossible to record. (?)

Strange as it may sound, these thoughts are meant as another example of the viewer’s choice to consider the possibilities or not. Although the history of science has always been that revelation gives way for invention and discovery, today’s science fiction always seems to keep winding up tomorrows reality. It appears to me that sometimes people can be a little close-minded, when examining the actual facts. I know I can. I believe sometimes we totally accept everything we hear about the historical significance or just the established opinion of a matter, while at face value only and never reconsider the truth. This is simply because the burden of not having the undisputable evidence and proof, right there in plain sight for everyone to focus clearly upon, while to reveal an obvious unanimous understanding in deliberation of agreement to conclusion, once and for all, certainly is in fact always the bottom line. However, many times the actual proof never really gets ‘examined’, anyway. It is long gone to the naked eye. Today’s verdict mostly comes down to accepted opinion or not. Regardless, accepted opinion in the form of majority rule doesn’t necessarily guarantee the truth or nothing but it.

There are times, when the proof can’t be presented, let alone released, even if someone does know, understand and believe it. What if you were the judge and you saw a crime as it happened on video right before court began a session every morning? Doesn’t matter how the facts and evidence get filtered through the system of jurisdiction, you would still know the truth.

- After all the truth is the truth, and it can’t be changed. –tww-

Sometimes all of us can be a little hasty to make up our minds in agreement about something quite uncertain, and go with this ‘accepted opinion’. This can be like the jury who isn’t confident one way or the other, while knowing there is a crucial lack of evidence. Like I said, the truth is still what it is, whether anyone can agree on it to deliberate in conclusion, Judge, Jury, and/ or Executioner. Mankind learns through the School of Hard Knox and the long way home, followed by repetition…and then...someday…

The sleeping hours can seem very long for some, and very short for others. This is my story. Thousands of times, night after night throughout my life, scenes are portrayed. It starts somewhere in one civilization, and then skips to another culture or generation, all from different time zones but in the same location. Then I’ll simply go to another location, where I have been before as well. I’ll pause here also, and view what transpired as days, weeks and years at many of these places in the past during unknown times, all the while in reality only moments passed by while sleeping. I can’t retain all this information in detail for the most part, but will filter through the facts and access the situation in and over all view, while to understand the course of events that transpired in the end. The entire dream becomes somewhat like an epic that usually surmises to a territorial transformation of the seasons, the feel of the people around me, changes in the world at the times, the passing of the rivers, the smell of the lands, hardships and triumphs of the cultural era, etc. There’s no explaining in detail, reality of the past, but it astounds me to see and feel it, even more than to know and to read it.

Consider the scenario in this way. Our history books are full of facts, but Hollywood is much more realistic and captivating. Now actually go put it into video and you’ll get an audience to watch, no doubt about it. The film industry can get pretty graphic and down to earth, sometimes, while trying to show the true horrors that have been experienced throughout the history of mankind. However, the truth can or would scare the living daylights out of you, when and if to see it for yourself for real. Actually being there and witnessing it in person is beyond terrifying, sometimes. Ask any veteran of the armed forces. They will tell you, it is so.

Theory is that during sleep, the mind’s eye can focus and experience days of the past, while through the matter in seconds flat. For a moment a pinpoint focus and link is obtained, as a memory unfolds at that time and place. It’s amazing. A reoccurring dream in one location over the years can leave the feeling that you 'have been there and done that before'. Thus you ‘get to know’ people that once lived around you in ways you can’t explain, when just to listen and learn while you’re there. These reoccuring dreams can rerun many times before you’re subconscious realizes it, and you remind to remember. The repeating cycle of returning to this location over and over again, day after day, year after year…provides the over all view that later becomes sense made of the scenes, unfolding through time. It’s not the ‘ghosts’ of others around you that you witness. It’s there ‘impression’ or ‘reminder’ of having been there as well in another time, same place. Consider this something like being seated in the theater of time itself, because that is EXACTLY where you are. There’s no use being scared away, you can’t change this image, why try? It's only an image. However, like I said, you may decide not to watch at all, as well, most do, then the tangent becomes fantasy.

In the normal hours of being awake, many of us will move from place to place, throughout the work and home environment, discovering where we are going on a daily basis. At night you can actually find out where you have been, not to mention others as well. That is, if you pay close enough attention to what is going on around you, while at that moment in time, and then passing periods reveal themselves as well.

- It’s a personal choice to try and understand why something happened and the significance to fact, BUT it can be done. –qua-chi-thi-cum-chi-kee

- When your mind like dreams are at moment time, lifetimes pass by in hours. If you’re REALLY good at listening, you will remember and those lifetimes of knowledge can be retained. -tww-

- Nothing can be hidden from the eye of time. What you do today, right now, not only determines what will happen tomorrow, but most importantly the direction you will be taking next. Influence your own future. Life is what you make of it. So what? No so make it. Know what your dreams are, and be careful what you wish for. Most importantly, always make sure it’s what you REALLY want. – Hawkeye 2012-

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Time Spy

• Blue Star

• Mr Walker

• ZaraKitty

That was very interestng even if not all of it was was correct. :innocent:

One can go back and observe the past, even a past one is not familiar with. One can learn all sorts of things one did not know about the past. But one, i think, IS an observer.

Part of the protocol i have developed is, tha while one piggy backs on others consciousnesses, one cannot let any of the people from tha time know that you are a time traveller. You can listen, learn, speak to the people, even offer advice and comments eg that smoking in a hospital ward may not be good idea Ypu can even talk about future posssibilities and say medicla advances. But you cant influence them because you are interacting with a past that has been.

As you point out, if you interact, you create an alternative reality not the one you are trying to study. I enjoy verifying such time travel by checking historical records and photographs where possible to confirm my observations, but this is not always physically possible as one goes further back in time. However one can still cross reference cultural attitudes, speech forms etc., for veracity.

That was very interestng even if not all of it was was correct. :innocent:

One can go back and observe the past, even a past one is not familiar with. One can learn all sorts of things one did not know about the past. But one, i think, IS an observer.

Part of the protocol i have developed is, tha while one piggy backs on others consciousnesses, one cannot let any of the people from tha time know that you are a time traveller. You can listen, learn, speak to the people, even offer advice and comments eg that smoking in a hospital ward may not be good idea Ypu can even talk about future posssibilities and say medicla advances. But you cant influence them because you are interacting with a past that has been.

As you point out, if you interact, you create an alternative reality not the one you are trying to study. I enjoy verifying such time travel by checking historical records and photographs where possible to confirm my observations, but this is not always physically possible as one goes further back in time. However one can still cross reference cultural attitudes, speech forms etc., for veracity.

Interesting observation and I believe we agree. However, it seems to me the consciousness(es) from which you 'piggy back' upon is not a physical track through time for yourself. You are in observer only in a time that is no more. Global location in consideration to the mind’s eye is pertinent to that observation and recall of events in a variable speed, moment, minute, week, year... like playback of the space time continuum. Sometimes (many times) it can get so realistically terrifying in fact to reality, that it becomes choice to interact thus changing this video presentation to personal fantasy or dream world, and other times I just watch anyway. In fact communication with someone from you as the traveler can come in only the form of your mind set in the way of a major enfaces upon the moment, (as their consciences tells them anyway) realized as their thoughts or those of others at that scene in time, and very difficult to achieve.

You are very correct in pointing out the cultural attitude and speech translation fact. I believe I forget very quickly in the waking world to some degree but in slumber and sleep I understand many languages and tongues without interpretation, as I am 'piggy baking' someone's memories from other times. Then most of the time I come ‘fast forward’ to the present, and I see pertinent and strange unexplainable details about something odd, that makes no sense at the time but seems to play out the following day or even weeks later in real life. For the most part it does no good to try and explain to others but still becomes quite obvious to me, as ‘déjà vu’, I have been here already. I believe this to be in the form of a warning, caution, or even heads up? I don’t usually understand at the time, and don’t always make total sense until later and of course sometimes never.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope I'm dreaming reality, I'd love to fly!

Once you have had the experience, both dreams and waking memories of any remembered experience are identical in your brain. So, in a way, dreams are a form of reality, just like waking experiences, especially when they are as vivid or as real as in real life; and if they are lucid dreams.

It is quite something, the 'little ride in the night sky', kind of like a roller coaster ride. When to experience the trip for yourself and to see it with your own eyes, it leaves you with the unexplainable feeling of freedom as you breathe the air with your own lungs, and feel the temperature rise in your blood in no way you can imagine. To understand where (and when) you are going enables you to examine the scene in a far clearer and more focused manner, so to know the truth in your own mind.

The next time you have the opportunity to realize in the dreaming world, what is happening, focus on the takeoff, do so with confidence, because you can, don't doubt. A little experience is all it takes and you can direct your path to where you want to go. There is no speed you can't obtain, therefore no destination is unobtainable. At first it's difficult, but practice enables a directive in both time and place. Take off from the ground. (Of course don’t leap from a tall building in the waking world, lol) Just run and reach for the sky, don’t look back. This way you don’t fear dropping from the air, (not that it would matter) but know that you are indeed in control of this dream and can therefore go where you desire. It’s like a bicycle, once you’ve got it down, there’s no limit. Not to mention you will not grow tired.

There are situations in dreams when I can't seem to leave the ground, and it is then that I realize I need to take a look around at THIS spot (or that time). Other instances, I come to the conclusion that I've seen more than enough and I don't hesitate to leave. Never allow yourself to be controlled by emotions or situations affecting you, such as reality and everyday problems (unless desired). It is YOUR dream. You choose what you want and where you want to be. One can simply open their eyes and awaken as well if confused or alarmed. As a child I learned quickly to leave the situation and return to another time and/or place if desired, and other times now that I've grown to stay and listen so to understand the peril. Dreams are interesting and can be used to relax the body to stimulate growth. Make no mistake; the past and the present are full of both very bad and very good. Taking a look of choice can 'show' either or both. It's interesting how dreams can be directed to be very good, while unfortunately sad how reality and one's direction in the waking world can't be so easily controlled.

I have a strange memory not a dream. I can remember when JFK was assassinated. I was only three and I am now 52. Most people look at me like they don't really believe me when I tell them. I can actually visualize it. I was sitting on the floor playing and my mother was ironing. The TV was on. It was one of those big consoles. All of a sudden she slammed down the iron and her hands went up to her head and she screamed and ran out of the room. I started crying and she ran back in the room and grabbed the iron like she was afraid it was going to fall off the board or had when she came running back. I didn't understand what had happened at the time of course but years later, I was probably pre-teen I saw the image on TV of the limo when he got shot and I remembered it and realized what had happened. I didn't think anything of having the memory at that time. I just remembered and realized what had happened. Maybe I still have the memory because I've seen that scene of the assassination so many times over the years. I know it's odd to remember something from when you were so young but I do. It's such a strange memory. I can remember when I saw the scene on the TV and the memory came back. It was like a scene from a movie flashed in my mind. I can even hear myself crying. It's almost like an out of body experience. I can see it all and even hear it but now it's through an adults eyes. I can't see myself in the memory but I can hear myself crying. I was very young, maybe 4 or 5 when we moved from that house but I have other memories of it. Like being out on the back porch and listening to my sister's boyfriends playing music. They had a band and used to play CCR a lot. And other memories also. Is it strange to have memories from when you were that young? No one else I talk to seems to. What do you think of this?

..what do i think?

I know it's odd to remember something from when you were so young but I do.

well i see an ID that reveals itself as 'conspiracybeliever' and the next thing i know JFK is mentioned..

..so i don't think it's odd

Maybe I still have the memory because I've seen that scene of the assassination so many times over the years.

..in line with previous response

conspiracybeliever lenses are placed (what?) every 6-12 months apart..? wether it's a commercial for a kevin costner movie, or a friends opinion, or a conversation overhead, in that sense, the 'issue' is ...kept alive? ..so it's like a series of dots that can easily be drawn to make a line (or a beam focused by lenses) or a neural path.. or.. whatever

i've got a few of these also.. so i know why a thing thought to be a memory is associated with a dream.. i don't know about you, but some of mine are.. well.. a bit strange.. like they could should only be a dream.

I have a strange memory not a dream. I can remember when JFK was assassinated. I was only three and I am now 52. Most people look at me like they don't really believe me when I tell them. I can actually visualize it. I was sitting on the floor playing and my mother was ironing. The TV was on. It was one of those big consoles. All of a sudden she slammed down the iron and her hands went up to her head and she screamed and ran out of the room. I started crying and she ran back in the room and grabbed the iron like she was afraid it was going to fall off the board or had when she came running back. I didn't understand what had happened at the time of course but years later, I was probably pre-teen I saw the image on TV of the limo when he got shot and I remembered it and realized what had happened. I didn't think anything of having the memory at that time. I just remembered and realized what had happened. Maybe I still have the memory because I've seen that scene of the assassination so many times over the years. I know it's odd to remember something from when you were so young but I do. It's such a strange memory. I can remember when I saw the scene on the TV and the memory came back. It was like a scene from a movie flashed in my mind. I can even hear myself crying. It's almost like an out of body experience. I can see it all and even hear it but now it's through an adults eyes. I can't see myself in the memory but I can hear myself crying. I was very young, maybe 4 or 5 when we moved from that house but I have other memories of it. Like being out on the back porch and listening to my sister's boyfriends playing music. They had a band and used to play CCR a lot. And other memories also. Is it strange to have memories from when you were that young? No one else I talk to seems to. What do you think of this?

I have heard/read many theories, that children don't remember yet, this is not my experience. I remember loads from throughout my childhood but others say all kinds of dismissive stuff about my recall.

I think it could well be that adults tell themselves a lot about children just to pacify their own fears/failings and not actually acknowledging the truth of recall capablities of a child's mind.

I have also heard it said, that if a child experiences a shock of some kind, a noted event of any kind, they can remember events leading up to, of and around the event.

I have found this to be true, in my own experiences.

I have found it is possible to train the brain through connective patterning to recall much at the time by taking a conscious decision, taking a five sensory snap shot or play back video as and when it is happening, seems to burn the recall memory deeper. i can describe much detail, sights, smells, sounds, patterns of wall paper even, all kinds of stuff.

It is sad that others chose to dismiss the capacity of a child's recall.

Yet, just because they don't believe many like me who can recall, doesn't change the fact that I/we do. I have found it worthless to argue with such short sighted people who say it's impossible.

I have heard/read many theories, that children don't remember yet, this is not my experience. I remember loads from throughout my childhood but others say all kinds of dismissive stuff about my recall.

I think it could well be that adults tell themselves a lot about children just to pacify their own fears/failings and not actually acknowledging the truth of recall capablities of a child's mind.

I have also heard it said, that if a child experiences a shock of some kind, a noted event of any kind, they can remember events leading up to, of and around the event.

I have found this to be true, in my own experiences.

I have found it is possible to train the brain through connective patterning to recall much at the time by taking a conscious decision, taking a five sensory snap shot or play back video as and when it is happening, seems to burn the recall memory deeper. i can describe much detail, sights, smells, sounds, patterns of wall paper even, all kinds of stuff.

It is sad that others chose to dismiss the capacity of a child's recall.

Yet, just because they don't believe many like me who can recall, doesn't change the fact that I/we do. I have found it worthless to argue with such short sighted people who say it's impossible.

I have very vivid memories from when I was small. I know I was 2-4 years old in most of them because they take place in another city where I lived at that time. Some were caused by "shocking" events, which I do remember some things before & after..others completely random.

I remember being told that children under the age of 5 don't remember much (or anything I'm not sure) and even my parents didn't believe my memories were real sometimes.

Now that i'm thinking about it they were much more dismissive about it when I was younger. I remember them brushing it off a lot more then where as now, I'm older and still hanging onto these memories so they seem to understand there is something to it.

They started believing me when I described how I used to peel the wallpaper off my walls before I would go to sleep. It had some pictures of animals on it and for whatever reasons I was scared of them at night, so I would peel them away. lol, anyway, my mom told me I was 3 when I had that bedroom.

:tu: exactly...I agree. I feel there's loads of us, who do and can recall much....Even without traumatic events. I think in general we've learnt to just keep quiet about it. :clap: You are not alone.