Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was: Do muslims......

RavenHawk

"how about if middle eastern countries banned christanity here ?

now this will be big deal and every one is upset"

How will banning Christianity or persecuting your fellow citizens in the Middle East affect the West? Knight, you forget that Christianity is indigenous to the ME, where it was born. Even though the majority of Middle Easterners are Muslim, that doesn't make Christian Syrians, Libanese or Egyptians less Egyptian, Syrian, or Lebanese! I am surprised that you would imply that ME Christians are "Westerners", or consider persecuting them as an act of retaliation to any perceived injury by the West!

I completely agree with you. Now scrach the word christianity and put in muslim and you will see that exactly this is the view in western sociaties towards all muslims.

The Crusades, the various Inquisitions, the pogroms against the Jews, the schisms leading to violence between branches of Christianity, the ingrained homophobia some branches have, the cullings of indigenous populations from Australia to America done in the name of faith and bringing light to the heathens ... Christianity is wading in blood up to our collective armpits.

Agreed. So we just continue on in this madness until everyone is dead? Or do we disavow our faith and bend a knee to a hateful god? I'm pretty sure you will deny these are the choices but I think they really are. The Islam of the Qur'an teaches just this. That there can never be a permanent peace with an unbeliever. I find it to be almost amusing that mankind's last great war will be about WHICH Deity to serve. When in truth our problems down the millennia have been (IMO) an open warfare to reject the principles of a Deity of any kind. Too bad it has to be such a bloody lesson for us all.

If all you need to do to become and remain Muslim is testify that Allah is the only god and Muhammad is his messenger, then why do you keep saying the Shia aren't Muslims? Are you claiming Shiite Muslims actually reject Allah's oneness and Muhammad's prophethood? You can deceive ignorant Westerners into believing in Muslims who drink alcohol and ignore their religious obligations, but that nonsense doesn't fly with anybody who's studied Islam. I don't think you're that ignorant of Islam, so I would say the only possibilities here are 1) you know you're not a Muslim, but as you're still a cultural Muslim, you want to portray Islam as moderate or accepting of certain Western/unislamic habits; or 2) you're a devout Muslim but pretend to be a moderate who ignores Islamic obligations. I think you may have been a tad projecting during your little diatribe against lies.

But whatever. I don't care.

because they believe in violence .. some of them believe ali to be a god .. which doesn't sit well with islamic teachings

they believe if they killed more sunnis .. that will make the mahdi comes faster

and thank you but i don't wait for you to tell me am not ignorant of islam

actually i was waiting for you to admit you have no idea on islam

ALSO so you won't start trying to use this point against me .. i said that about shittes not all muslims did

i am the one who said " i don't consider them muslims " from my own opinion i don't

coz in killing an innocent is the worst thing a human can do

" if two muslims raised a sword on each other the murderer and the one who got killed are both in hell "

so what do we make of people who think killing sunnis will fasten the coming of mahdi

again this is my personal opinion only god will decide wheather they are or not

and am my friend not god :P

Edited by Knight Of Shadows

"how about if middle eastern countries banned christanity here ?

now this will be big deal and every one is upset"

How will banning Christianity or persecuting your fellow citizens in the Middle East affect the West? Knight, you forget that Christianity is indigenous to the ME, where it was born. Even though the majority of Middle Easterners are Muslim, that doesn't make Christian Syrians, Libanese or Egyptians less Egyptian, Syrian, or Lebanese! I am surprised that you would imply that ME Christians are "Westerners", or consider persecuting them as an act of retaliation to any perceived injury by the West!

of course that won't happen man they are as syrians , or egyptian etc etc as muslims of that country

but i was giving an example on that person who said the west will wake up and ban muslims from going there

and he thinks it won't be big deal .. " superiority " to him self i guess

i merely gave him example to show his own arrgoance and ego on if the middle east country did that with christianity

all the world will go into a mania .. but in his opinion if the west banned islamic people .. it's ok

it was just an example to prove a point which the person it was directed to .. show arrgoance and ego

however no one would dare christianity in middle east that's not even logical to presume as a real even :D

i couldn't possiably happens .. not even muslims would agree to it

Neither will the west bann islamic people that's outta of the question too .. they need muslims . more than muslims need them

I completely agree with you. Now scrach the word christianity and put in muslim and you will see that exactly this is the view in western sociaties towards all muslims.

OH THANK YOU !