Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mom slams drug rehab centre

glorybebe

A Toronto mother is speaking out about a Quebec treatment facility she sent her drug-addicted son to, which turned out to be run by Scientologists.

"I feel fooled. I really thought they were going to be able to help me. And help him," said Yvonne Keller. "Instead, they just put this kid right back where he started from."

In December, Keller paid $10,000 to send her 22-year-old son Daniel to a Trois-Rivières treatment centre, which is part of the Narconon group.

link

So, they take this woman's $10K and then decide they can't treat her son, so they put him on a bus....nice. At the very least they should have taken him to a hospital. How do these people get licenses to run these kinds of facilities?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• glorybebe

• Simbi Laveau

• MissMelsWell

• Babe Ruth

Top Posters In This Topic

Scientologists are crooks .They are absolutely more or a cult than anything else.A well organized,money sucking one,where they wear suits ,and psycho analyze you.

Some people benefit by the structure I think.

Flawed people,who need some sort of reaffirmation of themselves.

You never see poor people going to a church of scientology .

Right ?

There's still a punch bowl of kool aid somewhere in there.

That is so uncool.It just makes me dislike them even more.

Narconon has been around for a LONG time. The horribe thing about it is that they don't tell people they're associated with Scientology, and they use a name that's so close to a legitimate drug support group (Nacotics Anonomous) that people get confused. It's very misleading. They charge a vile amount of money, have few to no successes and it's really just a Scientology recruitment tool.

They also run a host of other programs like Narconon... including corporate team building, self-help groups, etc... You have a research ANY group you choose to visit very deeply to find their real connections and motives.

I can remember this one "team builder" group an old company of mine hired. Going to their half day meetings was mandatory. I researched the group and traced the roots of their organization back to JZ Knights Cult of Ramtha. LOL. I refused to go and got into a row with HR, but in the end, I won and didn't have to go. Got a lot done that week since everyone else was otherwise occupied and there was no one to bug me! LOL.

Narconon has been around for a LONG time. The horribe thing about it is that they don't tell people they're associated with Scientology, and they use a name that's so close to a legitimate drug support group (Nacotics Anonomous) that people get confused. It's very misleading. They charge a vile amount of money, have few to no successes and it's really just a Scientology recruitment tool.

They also run a host of other programs like Narconon... including corporate team building, self-help groups, etc... You have a research ANY group you choose to visit very deeply to find their real connections and motives.

I can remember this one "team builder" group an old company of mine hired. Going to their half day meetings was mandatory. I researched the group and traced the roots of their organization back to JZ Knights Cult of Ramtha. LOL. I refused to go and got into a row with HR, but in the end, I won and didn't have to go. Got a lot done that week since everyone else was otherwise occupied and there was no one to bug me! LOL.

Good for you .

What a creepy thing to be forced to go to.

I heard that on the sets of Tom Cruise movies,he hires all kinds of massage people and comfy massage chairs,and while staff members relax,scientologist moles come up next to relaxing people,and rant in their ears,to come in for an evaluation !

And the actual massage people are moles.So these people are face down in a massage chair,and the mole is in their ear,raving abt the joys of being a scientologist .

I heard it very disconcerting.

South Park had alot of fun with the scientologists. :P

Yeah and the funniest thing is that most of it was pretty accurate!!!!

Good for you .

What a creepy thing to be forced to go to.

I heard that on the sets of Tom Cruise movies,he hires all kinds of massage people and comfy massage chairs,and while staff members relax,scientologist moles come up next to relaxing people,and rant in their ears,to come in for an evaluation !

And the actual massage people are moles.So these people are face down in a massage chair,and the mole is in their ear,raving abt the joys of being a scientologist .

I heard it very disconcerting.

I can't stand Tom Cruise. This doesn't surprise me in the least. Too bad people couldn't see what was going on with this cult and outlaw it.