Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

" Tree Knocking " For Bigfoot

Sakari

"hey guys, Im sorry I just realized I wasted my entire life, it was just a woodpecker responding to us all along."

:tsu:

And Bobo goes back to doing whatever it is Bobo does which is as big of a mystery as the creature he wasted his life hunting for...

I always thought it was 'squachers at different sides of the forest communicating with each other - both convinced they were talking to Bigfoot

The reason I have posted is because on "finding bigfoot" they say as fact "nothing can make the sound like tree knocking response." Well that is obviously false. Maybe when they hear a tree knock next time or a response to a tree knock they shouldn't be looking for a 8 foot large hairy beast on the ground which they just cant seem to find, but instead they should be looking for a tiny little bird in the tree tops with their infrared. As far as I know, they still haven't found a woodpecker either. Plus even if one of them really did see a woodpecker on tv do you really think Bobo would be like "hey guys, Im sorry I just realized I wasted my entire life, it was just a woodpecker responding to us all along." That doesn't make for really good tv either. Besides it is far harder to prove Bigfoot does not exist despite the absence of proof. I am not saying bigfoot does not exist and you can believe in whatever you want to believe in. Bigfoot merchandise is available at the finding bigfoot store. Personally I wish the team would just get mauled by a mountain lion or bear, it would make for great TV Blame it on bigfoot!. If a bear does it they have human like footprints.! Just say large prints to large to be human were found around the remains. If a mountain lion does it we can only hope it doesn't leave prints mountain lions (cougars, lions whatever you wanna call um) are making a comeback and yet only bigfeet are able to maul cattle? Please these people trying to pass themselves off as scientist and don't even know highly known facts??? Where is the logic or scientific method?

Bobo finds a twig on the trail, or a leaf half torn off, three pebbles close together, or a blade of grass pointing against the wind..... SIGNS OF A 'SQATCH!!!!

Do not use Bobo (Or Finding Bigfoot), as a source of Facts....

(I actually typed "Frigging Bigfoot" accidentally and then went back and fixed it.)

Edited by DieChecker