Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If you were under 15 on 9/11 click here

MysteryX

Mind explaining the statement in bold then?

To me your statement was not an anecdote but an explanation on why the official story story is not true.

Fine, have it your way. The official story is the complete, disclosed, undisputable truth, based on all of the facts and taking into account every possible variable and is beyond the need for clarification or question. Zieg Heil.

Not a chance, tell any certified nuclear power plant or offshore welder that, he would laugh you off the planet. Other materials would have not way to maintain the heat of the molten flow. It would be like water and oil, they will separate in seconds or be consumed and dischanged from the flow. They cannot carry that amount of heat and survive. Only steel.

Really? Alumina comes to mind, how would that not work? Ever tried to separate such a mixture? Thought not.

The video offered by MysteryX was informative.

I never realized that the FBI had siezed 86 cameras that day. I had previously thought it was only the 1 at Doubletree Hotel. Busy boys, those FBI types.... :yes:

I never realized that General Larry Arnold had ordered one of his fighter types to check out the Pentagon, and that the pilot had reported that he saw no sign of a crashed Boeing there. :ph34r:

Yes that is amazing and very telling. If it looks like a duck> If it looks like a cover up, it is.

MysteryX, please take some time to review the UM rules.

Most specifically this one:

3f. Abusive behaviour: Do not be rude, insulting, offensive, snide, obnoxious or abusive towards other members.

Sure mod, but it takes two to tango. I got you, sorry.

You know the obvious facts are usally the correct answer. The reason most people have a problem with 9/11 truth even after seeing the facts is because it destroys their faith in the government. They realize that their life is not worth squat to these criminals called government, it brings it home front and center.

What I don't understand is why people ever thought they could trust their government in the first place. The corruption and history prove that out over and over again.

Completely wrong.

You know, many CT'ers get annoyed when others lump them all in the same group, i.e the idiotic holographic plane brigade with those who claim foreknowledge to the point of complicity at some level (the latter being an idea that is worthy imo)....perhaps then they should practise what they preach and stop assuming that those who question some of their thinking patterns all have faith in governments, or some deluded illusion of fair play that is 'destroyed' by considering alternatives :rolleyes:

Then go download the simulator and hit a building the first time, and remember, be eXtra determined. Itried 4 or 5 times, I'm generally really good at video games, and I didn't hit it once. If you're not willing to find out for yourself then you don't really have room to comment.

In regards to the Pentagon, I hit it the first time with no problem using a downloaded B-757 simulator complete with flight dynamics, instrument panels, switches and controls.

Fine, have it your way. The official story is the complete, disclosed, undisputable truth, based on all of the facts and taking into account every possible variable and is beyond the need for clarification or question. Zieg Heil.

No need to add sarcasm in this discussion. I was merely pointing out your flawed logic. Cheers

Oh

you don't really have room to comment.
Edited by RaptorBites

To me the 9/11 facts are clear. One of those facts is that it has been covered up with disinformation, false reports and complacent people.

But the real experts as well as key higher ups of the governments of Russia, China, UK and most major other countries knows the score about 9/11 and

they are working together towards a world order. China, Russia, UK, Turkey as well as the USA are still agrguing how to divided the pie

called the world. They still need the wild cards of Israel, Iran, Pakistan, India and North Korea to come under their control. Now I could

go into detail about that but it would take us too far off topic.

The point I want to make understanding 9/11 is to understand the common folk have been sacrificed for the new world order to come. If you don't

know the truth about 9/11 then you will not be prepared for what is to happen very soon. 1-3 years. However the more I read some comments by some people

then more I realize why the New World Order planners want to depopulate the earth. There is no stopping what is coming and I would love to be wrong about that, but to me that still seems impossible.

Bottom line, once you know the truth about 9/11 then you will know the future. It is very bright so get your sunglasses, planned nuclear war is coming, planned pandemics are coming, planned depopulation is coming. The NWO elite believe the only way to save the species called humanity and the world's resources is to get rid of 80 percent of us and start over with their plan. That is the reality that will come into plain sight once you know the truth about 9/11.

All the key players in almost all countries know the truth about 9/11, just most of them are playing stupid or keeping quiet. It take time to build a world order right under the nose of the world's people.

Edited by MysteryX

To me the 9/11 facts are clear. One of those facts is that it has been covered up with disinformation, false reports and complacent people.

This is a very true statement.

But the real experts as well as key higher ups of the governments of Russia, China, UK and most major other countries knows the score about 9/11 and

they are working together towards a world order. China, Russia, UK, Turkey as well as the USA are still agrguing how to divided the pie

called the world. They still need the wild cards of Israel, Iran, Pakistan, India and North Korea to come under their control. Now I could

The point I want to make understanding 9/11 is to understand the common folk have been sacrificed for the new world order to come. If you don't

know the truth about 9/11 then you will not be prepared for what is to happen very soon. 1-3 years. However to more I read some comments by some people

then more I realize why the New World Order planners want to depopulate the earth. There is no stopping what is coming and I would love to be wrong about that

but that still seems impossible.

Bottom line, once you know the truth about 9/11 then you will know the future. It is very bright so get your sunglasses, planned nuclear war is coming, planned pandemics are coming, planned depopulation is coming. The NWO elite believe the only way to save the species called humanity and the worlds resources is to get rid of 80 percent of us and start over with their plan. That is the reality that will come into plain sight once you know the truth about 9/11.

All the key players in almost all countries know the truth about 9/11, just most of them are playing stupid or keeping quiet. It take time to build a world order right under the nose of the world's people.

Ok, now this awsome tidbit is on the verge of paranoia

This is a very true statement.

Ok, now this awsome tidbit is on the verge of paranoia

You know I had a Secret Clearance for many years, served in the Marines Corps, DOD, done things for my government in my younger years most of you could not imagine.

Paraniod is not something I believe in or do, I call it being prepared, careful and alert. I have seen way to many dead bodies in my lifetime due to stupidy because someone

was not trained properly, whether it be safety related, drunk driving, divorce and all the things people do in life.

90 percent would have survived if they had just planned a little. Fail to plan plan to fail.

You can ignore 9/11 truth if you like, but have a plan for a worst just in case your wrong.

You know I had a Secret Clearance for many years, served in the Marines Corps, DOD, done things for my government in my younger years most of you could not imagine.

Paraniod is not something I believe in or do, I call it being prepared, careful and alert. I have seen way to many dead bodies in my lifetime due to stupidy because someone

was not trained properly, whether it be safety related, drunk driving, divorce and all the things people do in life.

90 percent would have survived if they had just planned a little. Fail to plan plan to fail.

You can ignore 9/11 truth if you like, but have a plan for a worst just in case your wrong.

I am on my 13th year career in the Army, 2 tours in OIF and 6 months in OEF.

Being prepared for any situation is what I live by.

As far as your previous clearance while you served with the marines, regardless of your status, be it retired, honorably seperated, you level of clearance is not to be discussed especially on the open forum board. You being a marine should know better than that as it may, even in the slightest bit, compromise a mission.

Shame on you.

I am on my 13th year career in the Army, 2 tours in OIF and 6 months in OEF.

Being prepared for any situation is what I live by.

As far as your previous clearance while you served with the marines, regardless of your status, be it retired, honorably seperated, you level of clearance is not to be discussed especially on the open forum board. You being a marine should know better than that as it may, even in the slightest bit, compromise a mission.

Shame on you.

RaptorBites thanks for your service. Keep making sure the bad guys keep dying for their country.

I served during the Grenada era, during the Reagan years. 3rd Batt 5th Marines. My Marine Barrack duty required the clearance until I returned to 3/5 and a bunch of special schools, those I won't mention. My secret clearance has been inactive along time. I paid my dues and served my country faithfully and lived through it, unlike some of my fallen friends.

As far a loyalty is concerned if you undermine the constitution of the United States of America or support an administration that does, then you better be a military person that is active in getting your congressman to remove those corrupt laws or persons peacefully. If you don't and then the constitution becomes in danger of being destroyed altogether, then the military man is bound by the constitution to remove the corrupt government by force.

What many in Congress and the new world order planners do not undertstand is about one third of the commanders and troops are preparing or at least talking about the time when they may have to remove the government due to corruption as a last resort. That is why the NWO banker gangsters are building their own army and security sub contractors and mixing them with regular troops. The regular troops will win the day in the long run and America will remain free, but civil war and all the problems that comes with that will still make it a sad day for America.

For the elite traitors worldwide, they will live high and dry for awhile and will have their world order for a little while, but special teams will find them and deal to them what they have dealt to others. What goes around always and I mean ALWAYS comes back around.

For those that love America protect the constitution. If an order is given that is treasonus to the constitution then it is not a lawful order. From there just do your duty wherever that leads.

George Washington had to stop the troops from burning down the White House after returning from the civil war. Congress decided not to pay the troops, the civil war troops made their point.

The power is with the constitutionally loyal American military and loyal Americans. The best thing the corrupt elite can keep doing is to get arrogant, when they cross the line Americans will not tolerate loyal Americans and the loyal American military will deal with the corruption.

To the elite, pride always comes before a fall. To the elite, you already have 5 toes hanging over the cliff, be committed 5 more won't hurt right ??? :)

Edited by MysteryX

Maybe you should read the post at the top of this page and stop being a douche.

You're the one that made the ridiculous claim.

know the truth about 9/11 then you will not be prepared for what is to happen very soon. 1-3 years. However the more I read some comments by some people

then more I realize why the New World Order planners want to depopulate the earth. There is no stopping what is coming and I would love to be wrong about that, but to me that still seems impossible.

Bottom line, once you know the truth about 9/11 then you will know the future. It is very bright so get your sunglasses, planned nuclear war is coming, planned pandemics are coming, planned depopulation is coming. The NWO elite believe the only way to save the species called humanity and the world's resources is to get rid of 80 percent of us and start over with their plan. That is the reality that will come into plain sight once you know the truth about 9/11.

Well that didn't take long.

Well that didn't take long.

21 letters in your comment above was not designed to take long.

It was destined to show the source has no substance and its only purpose to exist is to reveal no substance.

Good job, you have accomplished your life's purpose.

Edited by MysteryX

sleepy.gif

Sure.

Not that pathetic attempt at science again? Just because Jones didn't try mixing anything other than wood shavings(!) with aluminium doesn't mean that there are no common building materials of similar density and much higher emissivity that would mix well with aluminium to give the observed appearance.

Sooner or later, the 9/11 conspiracy folks will have to admit that the material flowing out of the corner is aluminum, not steel. I was looking at a video and noticed that as the material was falling it was cooling and turning silvery in color, which indicated the material was aluminum, not steel.

capture7.jpg

Moltenal.jpg

Jones writes: "This is a point worth emphasizing: aluminum has low emissivity and high reflectivity, so that in daylight conditions molten aluminum will appear silvery-gray"

Aluminum Heat Chart

htchar1.gif

The color of aluminum at certain temperatures

molten.jpg

alum_casting_equipment.jpg

005_redloaf2.jpg

The apparent source of this waterfall: molten aluminum from the jet's wings and fuselage, which had also piled up in that corner. Within minutes, portions of the 80th floor began to give way, as evidenced by horizontal lines of dust blowing out the side of the building. Seconds later, near the heavily damaged southeasterly portion of this same floor, close to where the aircraft had entered, exterior columns began to buckle.http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/front/archives/2002/03/30/129774 A photograph leaked from the ASCE-FEMA investigation shows a stream of what appears to be molten aluminum exiting from the northeast corner. This would indicate that what was left of the aircraft when it reached the north end of its travel was massive enough to have destroyed at least one floor.

NIST pg 43 Section H.9 App H Vol 4

Starting at around 9:52 a.m. a molten material began to pour from the top of the window 80-256 on the North face of WTC 2. The material appears intermittently until the tower collapses at 9:58:59. The observation of piles of debris in this area combined with the melting point behaviors of the primary alloys used in a Boeing 767 suggest that the material is molten aluminum derived from aircraft debris located on floor 81.

2002-1029_NYTimes-DataTrove-08_150.gif021104-13Bb.gif

My link

Edited by skyeagle409

MODERATOR: PLEASE READ before deleting these links below.

The links below are to a forum. However this forum is locked and used as an archive only.

You cannot become a member of this forum or post at this forum. It has lots of content from

new world order, federal reserve, 9/11 and also celebrity info. Some of the content linked

has lots of videos and graphics. The articles are excellent and some are very long so that is why I

linked them rather than try to post pieces of them here.

sleepy.gif

Sure.

OK Imaginarynumber1 lets drop 9/11 conspiracy for a moment, lest even forget about the new world order. In the links below are some

information and history as well as info of some of the problems facing the world.. How are these problems going to be solved? If they are not

solved what is the destiny of the planet? I hate the new world order, but at the same time I cannot disagree with some of their reasons for them attempting it.

Here are the links for those intrested,

Federal Reserve

http://s15.zetaboards.com/Jref_alternative/topic/7003636/1/

History of the new world order

http://s15.zetaboards.com/Jref_alternative/topic/649708/1/

World population growth

http://s15.zetaboards.com/Jref_alternative/topic/649711/1/

14 trillion in debt

http://s15.zetaboards.com/Jref_alternative/topic/7003658/1/

Lots more great information in the main index on many topics.

Edited by MysteryX

MODERATOR: PLEASE READ before deleting these links below.

The links below are to a forum. However this forum is locked and used as an archive only.

You cannot become a member of this forum or post at this forum. It has lots of content from

new world order, federal reserve, 9/11 and also celebrity info. Some of the content linked

has lots of videos and graphics. The articles are excellent and some are very long so that is why I

linked them rather than try to post pieces of them here.

OK Imaginarynumber1 lets drop 9/11 conspiracy for a moment, lest even forget about the new world order. In the links below are some

information and history as well as info of some of the problems facing the world.. How are these problems going to be solved? If they are not

solved what is the destiny of the planet? I hate the new world order, but at the same time I cannot disagree with some of their reasons for them attempting it.

Here are the links for those intrested,

Federal Reserve

http://s15.zetaboards.com/Jref_alternative/topic/7003636/1/

History of the new world order

http://s15.zetaboards.com/Jref_alternative/topic/649708/1/

World population growth

http://s15.zetaboards.com/Jref_alternative/topic/649711/1/

14 trillion in debt

http://s15.zetaboards.com/Jref_alternative/topic/7003658/1/

Lots more great information in the main index on many topics.

I never said we didn't have problems that seem to have no easy solutions, but that doesn't mean that there is a secret world government waiting to kill most of us and enslave the rest. It just doesn't add up and unless I see some legitimate proof that conclusively shows otherwise, I will not think otherwise.

Ive nearly just given up completely trying to discuss the topic with the CT'ers. They refuse to grasp the fact that a whole floor would have to have been filled to the brim with thermite to accomplish what they say happened... never mind the fact that thermite doesn't cut vertically unless its in a controlled dispensing unit under the hand of someone...

Erm... there have been plenty of alternatives put forward. Have you not seen any of them?

The WTC2 flow is a perfect match to thermite in every regard.

There are no alternatives. If you provide what you think is an alternative, I’ll let you know why it is not. OCT’s consistently come out with, “oh there must be an alternative answer” for no other reason than they desperately want it to be so, without ever being able to actually provide one.

Come again? There are no alternatives?

My my... aren't you definitive.

So you are actually going to sit here and say that there is no other possible explanation for that flow than molten iron from a thermite reaction?

Feel free to hold onto that single assumption which you've gleaned from some photos and videos. Obviously you can tell exactly what that is simply by looking at the photos and videos.

ATT00016.jpg

This is a picture of water. We all know it.

But my oh my how similar it looks to the photos and videos that you have determined with absolute certitude could be nothing but molten iron from thermite. There are no alternatives. And you sure as hell know it.

All I can do is shrug. :mellow:

Ive nearly just given up completely trying to discuss the topic with the CT'ers. They refuse to grasp the fact that a whole floor would have to have been filled to the brim with thermite to accomplish what they say happened... never mind the fact that thermite doesn't cut vertically unless its in a controlled dispensing unit under the hand of someone...

I know what you mean. I once posted that 175 pounds of thermite could not cut through a steel box beam,

On Mythbusters, 1000 pounds of thermite was unable to cut a vehicle in half. and yet we are lead to believe by the 9/11 conspiracy folks that thermite brought down the WTC Towers.

The 9/11 conspiracy folks have referenced Steven Jones, but look what has been said of Steven Jones.

Letter to the Editor Refuting 9/11 Conspiracy Theory

April 09, 2006 Dear Editor,

After reading in the Daily Herald the presentations made by Professor Steven E. Jones (BYU Physics) to students at UVSC and BYU, I feel obligated to reply to his "Conspiracy Theory" relating to the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center (9/11/01).

I have studied the summary of the report by FEMA, The American Society of Civil Engineers and several other professional engineering organizations. These experts have given in detail the effects on the Towers by the impact of the commercial aircraft. I have also read Professor Jones' (referred to) 42 page unpublished report. In my understanding of structural design and the properties of structural steel I find Professor Jones' thesis that planted explosives (rather than fire from the planes) caused the collapse of the Towers, very unreliable.

The structural design of the towers was unique in that the supporting steel structure consisted of closely spaced columns in the walls of all four sides. The resulting structure was similar to a tube. When the aircraft impacted the towers at speeds of about 500 plus mph, many steel columns were immediately severed and others rendered weak by the following fires. The fires critically damaged the floors systems. Structural steel will begin to lose strength when heated to temperatures above 1000 degrees Fahrenheit. Steel bridge girders are bent to conform to the curved roadway by spot heating flanges between 800 and 1000 degrees Fahrenheit. It is easy to comprehend the loss of carrying capacity of all the structural steel due to the raging fires fed by the jet's fuel as well as aircraft and building contents.

Before one (especially students) supports such a conspiracy theory, they should investigate all details of the theory. To me a practicing structural engineer of 57 continuous years (1941-1998), Professor Jones' presentations are very disturbing.

D. Allan Firmage

Professor Emeritus, Civil Engineering, BYU

My link

Edited by skyeagle409

Baiscally then, it's the usual all-encompassing Conspiracy theory that They (in this case, it seems, They also extends to include Turkey) are, on ce again, plotting to Take over the World . Plus the usual stuff about Planned Depopulation and FEMA Camps and all the usual rest of it.

None of this, whatever you may think about being the only one to see the Truth and the rest of the Sheeple are unable to see it, etc, is new. There's literally, I've no doubt, hundreds of threads about these topics.