Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If you were under 15 on 9/11 click here

MysteryX

In a time of universal deceit, speaking the truth is a radical act.

What have you been doing?

There is no proof that AQ planned and executed the attacks of 11 September, and what evidence there is suggests that it is a magnificent lie and demonstration of sleight-of-hand with a distinct military flavor.

You are, as most CTs eventually do, becoming irrelevant, redundant, and opredictable.

No proof???

:w00t:

Your appeal to emotion, by way of the tasteless picture you posted, is wasted on me. Some will appreciate it, but I don't. Further, such an appeal suggests that your 'argument' cannot stand on its own, but needs some emotional window dressing.

Can't take it, huh?

I understand.

The truth is tasteless, now, huh?

You just can't face it.

And by the way, I have no argument.

Once again, I know. You don't. You believe, and your argument is grounded in that faith and conjecture.

It does not make me happy to understand that the bad guys are in control of the government I once served. I do not enjoy contemplating the sinister implications, but I will not be a part of the lie.

Yes, you've said that before; you won't be a part of "the lie".

Prove it.

And you'll have to define the lie, and the "bad guys" in the process of proving your case.

By the way, you didn't serve a government. The government is designed to serve the people.

You served a nation.

Lasty time I checked that was about 300 million people you served.It would do you well to understand that.

When you understand that, maybe you'll see that you have no case, and that 9-11 was a foreign attack by Al Qaeda (proven...in case you can't read), on the United states. That "tasteless" picture of what that attack did was designed to help you understand, but your reaction to it shows that you're CT all the way.

Tasteless. Jeezus--you're a piece of work.

:td:

You are, as most CTs eventually do, becoming irrelevant, redundant, and opredictable.

No proof???

Would you say the same thing about the FBI, who also believe there isnt any proof AQ, or OBL had anything to do with 9/11?

• Like 1

MID I appreciate your romantic inclinations, 'bout the nation and government and such. It's beautiful sentiment, I agree.

You asked for a definition of what The Lie is, so here are a few examples of the details of The Lie : 19 arabs with box cutters, rental car records about personal effects including aircraft manuals and korans and letters home to ma, and such. ATM photos of the arabs and flight school records. Reports that they snorted cocaine at topless bars.

And events at certain places that never really took place.

That is the lie sir, typical and classic government deception. Certainly is not new under the sun, if you get my drift.

• Like 1

Why is it that you conspiracists insist on twisting things all the time?

http://www.911myths....n_Laden_to_9-11

THey Love to twist its an old dance they learned from the teachers of make believe. Maybe they believe in the OverLord`s running the Entire Universe ?

So then, the truth is 'twisting things?' :su

The 9/11 CT folks are those who have been twisting things.

After all, we can review where Coroner Wally Miller and an Air Force C-130 pilot slammed the 9/11 CT folks for twisting their words, and we can add a passenger of an F-16, which was flown by a pilot the 9/11 CT folks had claimed, shot down United 93.

Gosh, it's amazing how prescient Orwell was. Yes, questioning the government story and pointing out the truth is 'twisting things'. LOL.

In a time of universal deception.... :whistle:

Would you say the same thing about the FBI, who also believe there isnt any proof AQ, or OBL had anything to do with 9/11?

A new CT???

Saying the same trite and ridiculous things?

:td: