Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New spirit animal.

Robbie333

I have been through much lately. That aside I have been having dreams of a beautiful, perfectly white horse. We are connected with much love in these dreams and I am at a peace I have not felt in a long time. It is as if our spirits meld together with love. My new spirit animal. Any ideas. I am open.

Oh by the way, I do not believe in the Zodiac thing but here is a site for those of you that do. It contains the symbols for each of you as the Native Americans see it. I am a Raven, if you are interested. Have a good day.

Edited by Robbie333

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robbie333

• ChloeB

• Beckys_Mom

• Star of the Sea

Do you have a relative that's passed away ,that you were close to ?

White means protection.Someone is watching over you ,it what it sounds like to me.

I have been through much lately. That aside I have been having dreams of a beautiful, perfectly white horse. We are connected with much love in these dreams and I am at a peace I have not felt in a long time. It is as if our spirits meld together with love. My new spirit animal. Any ideas. I am open.

Oh by the way, I do not believe in the Zodiac thing but here is a site for those of you that do. It contains the symbols for each of you as the Native Americans see it. I am a Raven, if you are interested. Have a good day.

That makes kind of sense actually, you dreaming of that and have been through a lot lately. Here's some stuff I found:

From earliest times white horses have been mythologised as possessing exceptional properties, transcending the normal world by having wings (e.g. Pegasus from Greek mythology), or having horns (the unicorn). As part of its legendary dimension, the white horse in myth may be depicted with seven heads (Uchaishravas) or eight feet (Sleipnir), sometimes in groups or singly. There are also white horses which are divinatory, who prophesy or warn of danger.

As a rare or distinguished symbol, a white horse typically bears the hero- or god-figure in ceremonial roles or in triumph over negative forces. Herodotus reported that white horses were held as sacred animals in the Achaemenid court of Xerxes the Great (ruled 486-465 BC),[2] while in other traditions the reverse happens when it was sacrificed to the gods.

In more than one tradition, the white horse carries patron saints or the world saviour in the end times (as in Hinduism, Christianity, and Islam), is associated with the sun or sun chariot (Ossetia) or bursts into existence in a fantastic way, emerging from the sea or a lightning bolt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_horse_%28mythology%29

Maybe it's your mind telling you symbolically what you've been through, you've got some feeling of resolution with overcoming it, over something negative like the bolded part above.

I'd like to have your dream. My whole life, I've always dreamed of snakes, snakes, and snakes. Looping up the poles on my canope bed when I was little, even biting me and waking up with it hurting. I have a phobia of them now. I get nauseous even looking at pictures of them and it's not a disgusted nauseous, just something else, I don't even know.

I think you forgot your link, btw.

A spirit horse. Very nice. I love horses. Even when they are wild and angry they are noble. I'm considering a search for wild horses one day as a trip.

Sounds great that someone is watching over you. Someone wants you to be happy always and it’s a spirit of your loved one.

That makes kind of sense actually, you dreaming of that and have been through a lot lately. Here's some stuff I found:

From earliest times white horses have been mythologised as possessing exceptional properties, transcending the normal world by having wings (e.g. Pegasus from Greek mythology), or having horns (the unicorn). As part of its legendary dimension, the white horse in myth may be depicted with seven heads (Uchaishravas) or eight feet (Sleipnir), sometimes in groups or singly. There are also white horses which are divinatory, who prophesy or warn of danger.

As a rare or distinguished symbol, a white horse typically bears the hero- or god-figure in ceremonial roles or in triumph over negative forces. Herodotus reported that white horses were held as sacred animals in the Achaemenid court of Xerxes the Great (ruled 486-465 BC),[2] while in other traditions the reverse happens when it was sacrificed to the gods.

In more than one tradition, the white horse carries patron saints or the world saviour in the end times (as in Hinduism, Christianity, and Islam), is associated with the sun or sun chariot (Ossetia) or bursts into existence in a fantastic way, emerging from the sea or a lightning bolt.

http://en.wikipedia....%28mythology%29

Maybe it's your mind telling you symbolically what you've been through, you've got some feeling of resolution with overcoming it, over something negative like the bolded part above.

I'd like to have your dream. My whole life, I've always dreamed of snakes, snakes, and snakes. Looping up the poles on my canope bed when I was little, even biting me and waking up with it hurting. I have a phobia of them now. I get nauseous even looking at pictures of them and it's not a disgusted nauseous, just something else, I don't even know.

I think you forgot your link, btw.

Thank you for the info. It is greatly appreciated.

Hi Robbie,

Sorry to hear you have had troubles of late. Hope things are on the up for you. White horse dreams - what about Revelation 6:1, 2:? :w00t:

And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the Seven Seals.

I heard one of the 4 Living Creatures with a voice like thunder, saying: "Come!" And I saw, and look! a white horse. The one riding it had a bow.

A crown was given to him. He went forth conquering so he might finish his conquest.

Anyhow, I love horses with a passion.. such beautiful creatures, so I'm glad you are at peace when you have your dream. Out of interest what does the Raven symbolise in the Native American traditions?

Edited by Star of the Sea

Hi Robbie,

Sorry to hear you have had troubles of late. Hope things are on the up for you. White horse dreams - what about Revelation 6:1, 2:? :w00t:

And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the Seven Seals.

I heard one of the 4 Living Creatures with a voice like thunder, saying: "Come!" And I saw, and look! a white horse. The one riding it had a bow.

A crown was given to him. He went forth conquering so he might finish his conquest.

Anyhow, I love horses with a passion.. such beautiful creatures, so I'm glad you are at peace when you have your dream. Out of interest what does the Raven symbolise in the Native American traditions?

Sorry it took so long to get back. First, thank you. I go through this from time to time. It is hard to forget horror forever and all of the time. I go to the Veterans Admin. and work it out. No big deal. Yes, I did think of Rev but I think this had another meaning. Strength, protection and peace is what I feel. This is what your Totem animal does, or can do. The Raven means many things and at different situations. Again, thank you.

Raven: The Raven is a creature of change, transformation and metamorphois. Some Native American Shamans called upon him to clarify their visions. They believe that what their eyes see is not always the truth and they use the Raven to sort things out. He was also known to bring secrets from the Cosmos or other plane. He also helped people work out their hidden secrets they did not want to deal with and attempt to bring peace and harmony back into their lives. He is a long distance healer. Have a good day and again, thank you. raven.jpg

The Raven is a creature of change, metamorphosis, transformation.

Oh by the way. Sorry I forgot a link. You know what they say. " You just cannot fix stupid", LOL Here-- http://www.animaltotem.com/horoscope.html

Edited by Robbie333

Thanks for the link Robbie. It was very interesting to read! I do think Native Americans are very Spiritual people and are full of wisdom. You seem to fit the description of the Raven that is in the link :) I'm a salmon ~ now that's a surprise :lol:

Take care

Star of the Sea

Edited by Star of the Sea

Thanks for the link Robbie. It was very interesting to read! I do think Native Americans are very Spiritual people and are full of wisdom. You seem to fit the description of the Raven that is in the link :) I'm a salmon ~ now that's a surprise :lol:

Take care

Star of the Sea

The Salmon is a good thing. Peaceful. I already have seen this in you in here. Peace. I really do not believe in the Zodiac but it is uncanny how the symbols seem to fit us. I am truly the Raven for sure and a Libra to the max if that really means anything. I enjoy you in here. Have a good day.

I love to look up dreams and see if they hold any spiritual meaning.. i usually would only dream of dogs or cats usually cats ...One time i think I dreamt of a bee..I like bee's

When I dreamed of the cats it was only because I was thinking about my two cats OR had watched some programme on cats......... I have had the odd dram of a dog

I dreamed of bee's because I was rescuing them from my conservatory to let them free... My conservatory will make them die...its a full glass house and they can get in but never out ...So I like to get a wee glass and some card to put hem out

Check this out....See below ...

Horse

To see a horse in your dream symbolizes strength, power, endurance, virility and sexual prowess. It also represents a strong, physical energy. You need to tame the wild forces within. The dream may also be a pun that you are "horsing around". Alternatively, to see a horse in your dream indicates that you need to be less arrogant and "get off your high horse".

To see a black or dark horse in your dream signifies mystery, wildness, and the unknown. You are taking a chance or a gamble at some unknown situation. It may even refer to occult forces. If the horse is white, then it signifies purity, prosperity and good fortunes. To dream that you are being chased by a white horse, may be a pun on chaste. Perhaps you are having difficulties dealing with issues of intimacy and sexuality.

To see a dead horse in your dream indicates that something in your life that initially offered you strength is now gone. This may refer to a relationship or situation. Consider the phrase "beating a dead horse" to indicate that you may have maximized the usefulness of a certain circumstance.

To see a herd of wild horses in your dream signifies a sense of freedom and lack of responsibilities and duties. Perhaps it may also indicate your uncontrolled emotions. If you are riding a wild horse, then it represents unrestrained sexual desires.

To dream that you are riding a horse suggests that you are in a high position or position of power. Alternatively, it indicates that you will achieve success through underhanded means. You lack integrity. If you are riding a horse that is out of control, then it means that you are being carried away by your passions.

To see an armored or medieval horse in your dream, refers to your fierceness, aggression, power and/or rigidity. You may too confrontational. Alternatively, you may be trying to protect yourself from unconscious material or sexual desires that is emerging.

To dream that you are bathing a horse represents a renewal of strength and vigor. You are experiencing a burst of energy in some aspect of your life.

http://www.dreammood...mes/animals.htm

Edited by Beckys_Mom

I love to look up dreams and see if they hold any spiritual meaning.. i usually would only dream of dogs or cats usually cats ...One time i think I dreamt of a bee..I like bee's

When I dreamed of the cats it was only because I was thinking about my two cats OR had watched some programme on cats......... I have had the odd dram of a dog

I dreamed of bee's because I was rescuing them from my conservatory to let them free... My conservatory will make them die...its a full glass house and they can get in but never out ...So I like to get a wee glass and some card to put hem out

Check this out....See below ...

Horse

To see a horse in your dream symbolizes strength, power, endurance, virility and sexual prowess. It also represents a strong, physical energy. You need to tame the wild forces within. The dream may also be a pun that you are "horsing around". Alternatively, to see a horse in your dream indicates that you need to be less arrogant and "get off your high horse".

To see a black or dark horse in your dream signifies mystery, wildness, and the unknown. You are taking a chance or a gamble at some unknown situation. It may even refer to occult forces. If the horse is white, then it signifies purity, prosperity and good fortunes. To dream that you are being chased by a white horse, may be a pun on chaste. Perhaps you are having difficulties dealing with issues of intimacy and sexuality.

To see a dead horse in your dream indicates that something in your life that initially offered you strength is now gone. This may refer to a relationship or situation. Consider the phrase "beating a dead horse" to indicate that you may have maximized the usefulness of a certain circumstance.

To see a herd of wild horses in your dream signifies a sense of freedom and lack of responsibilities and duties. Perhaps it may also indicate your uncontrolled emotions. If you are riding a wild horse, then it represents unrestrained sexual desires.

To dream that you are riding a horse suggests that you are in a high position or position of power. Alternatively, it indicates that you will achieve success through underhanded means. You lack integrity. If you are riding a horse that is out of control, then it means that you are being carried away by your passions.

To see an armored or medieval horse in your dream, refers to your fierceness, aggression, power and/or rigidity. You may too confrontational. Alternatively, you may be trying to protect yourself from unconscious material or sexual desires that is emerging.

To dream that you are bathing a horse represents a renewal of strength and vigor. You are experiencing a burst of energy in some aspect of your life.

http://www.dreammood...mes/animals.htm

Thanks. White horse, strong,very strong connection of love and peace.

Thanks. White horse, strong,very strong connection of love and peace.

And..good fortunes ..

The Salmon is a good thing. Peaceful. I already have seen this in you in here. Peace. I really do not believe in the Zodiac but it is uncanny how the symbols seem to fit us. I am truly the Raven for sure and a Libra to the max if that really means anything. I enjoy you in here. Have a good day.

Cancer! I'm surrounded by those! They tend to be moody, hehe, but the ones I know are men, so go figure, both my dad and brother.

Robbie finally posted the link, I'm an owl. LOL, all wise doncha know? :P

Cancer! I'm surrounded by those! They tend to be moody, hehe, but the ones I know are men, so go figure, both my dad and brother.

Robbie finally posted the link, I'm an owl. LOL, all wise doncha know? :P

Here is more about Totems and Spirit guides for all of you. I was taught differently concerning some of the aspects and beliefs but these are indeed the basics and in general form. http://www.manataka.org/page291.html#FINDING YOUR ANIMAL TOTEM

Here is more about Totems and Spirit guides for all of you. I was taught differently concerning some of the aspects and beliefs but these are indeed the basics and in general form. http://www.manataka.org/page291.html#FINDING YOUR ANIMAL TOTEM

Thanks Robbie! I was showing someone our birth totems last night from your link. I usually am a bear, like when I've looked at other links and I said, the owl is more like the classic Virgo, but apparently, I have a lot of bear qualities too. I'm saving this link above, I wanted to look at that more. I have that book Animal Speak, but I just never got anywhere with it. I have found I have books from years ago, even movies, and now I am able to understand them more, where I didn't once, overwhelmed me, but thanks again. I really do love this kind of thing.