Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Need help! Astral Projection

TheLegend

Hey everyone I am relatively new at astral projection and I am having trouble achieving sleep paralysis let alone the vibrational stage. The closestI believe I got was this... It was around 10 pm at night ando decided to listen to Theta binaural beats. I focused on my breathe counting 1, 2, 3 on the inhale and exhale. After about 20 minutes I noticed a relatively heaviness in my feet. As the minutes passed on the feeling got heavier and slowly crept up to my face. Then it the feeling was on the right half of my face and I started to see a kind of creamish color starting at the bottom of my field of vision and working its way up to the middle as if the creamish light was radiating off of my body. Any suggestions and advice? I also tried this morning after 45 minutes after I got up from sleeping but I did not recieve the same results (just a relaxed clear minded feeling even though there were numerous distractions going on around me in my house).

When you had the relaxed clear minded feeling, what were you seeing in your minds eye, where was your place of intent?

It is the vehicle for making projection happen. Without it, you are just meditating/altering your state of consciousness. See, a lot of people do get tied up in the sensations and cues, treating them as stages before they give self permission to move on to the next stage. This is where i see many people get stuck. You have to scrap that way of linear thinking and constant check and analysis. Instead, Put your intention first, know where you are going, know why you want to project, know what your goal is before hand.

Then put your focus into expanding your consciousness out, you do this by sensing through your "minds eye" also known as your 3rd eye/ 6th chakra. These are all key words/terms to look up incase you are unsure or want more info in how to practise using your 3rd eye. By all means if sensations do begin to happen as you progress take it as a good sign, but know that these cues and sensations do not need to be happening for projection to happen. By using the SP method before your conscious mind knows what it is to project, you may be focusing too much on the physical level and body and not enough on your consciousness (which is what projects with an intention set up). You do not need to be in a SP state to project either.

A good one is to cover your eyes up with a blindfold or whatever and move your awareness into your minds eye and try to see your immediate surroundings/the room you are in. Practice holding your hand up in front of your face and make it your intention to see your arm, energy/astral arm and so on. If you want to start perceiving the astral level this is one way to start connecting to it. Everything is perceived through the minds eye when you project and dream, so this is about connecting your self awareness in live time, to this level first.

Edited by AnVil
  • Like 1

So how i "see" with my third eye? Am i supposed to be aware of a certain thing? And is there any way to help improve that and i thought you had to be in SP to go into astral projection.

So how i "see" with my third eye? Am i supposed to be aware of a certain thing? And is there any way to help improve that and i thought you had to be in SP to go into astral projection.

That's one way. It certainly is close to my method... Others seem to be able to just go... Im not sure how they do it, but I'm working on it. When my third eye opens it just does. Then everything is covered in and amber like liquid. It's like being under an ocean of very clear honey.

Learn Meditation and use google to research everything you can about the third eye/minds eye. Also re read my post number 5.

So what do i do to open my third eye and achieve projection?

Yup.... Meditation. Depending on your own tolerances you can start slow or jump right in. For me morning is best.

Edited by Seeker79

I use brain-waves to help aide me whenever I meditate, try out this website sometime if you want. These are the best brain-waves around that I've experienced in my honest opinion. They have a variety of different ones to choose from besides Astral Projection as-well.

http://iso-tones.com/

I am still having issues wjth everything. I am just stumped and dont know what to think about while meditating or certain signs when I am close to projecting or really how to use my third eye. Also I feel like my eyes are tense and i cant seem to relax them and they start twitching.

Edited by TheLegend

So i would just sit somewhere with my eyes closed focusing on my breathe?

Research.... There is a ton of info out there. The only good info us the info that works for you. Literally 1000 ways to meditate... Some for focusing on problems, some for empty mind. Start a personal journal of meditations that work for you In diffrent catagiries.

Edited by Seeker79