Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Vampire bit me during an episode of 'SP'.

The Chez

About two years ago I woke up in the early hours of the morning unable to move. I have had episodes of so called sleep paralysis before, but this one felt different. I knew something was in the shadows out on the landing, but I couldn't make it out, it moved in a fast, shifty kind of way. The next time I caught site of it it was pinning me to the bed on my side, not the usuall back sleeping position that seems to be responsable for SP, but I was on my left hand side. I felt it breathing on my neck, then I saw it, it's skin was a greenish colour, it had a bald head and massive fangs. I knew straight away of only one creature, and it was one I do not believe in, vampires. I do not believe in vampires, watch vampire movies or read vampire stories, that stuff is for teenage girls to adore over heart throb actors with the distant wish to be carried off into the sunset and made into a vampire by the likes of Robert Pattison, not 25 year olds (I'm 26 now) to be at all concerned with. I have never believed the vampire legend, which is steeped in medieval superstition from a time where if a woman grew herbs in her garden, she was burned at the stake for witchcraft, no, vampires rising from their graves at night is a good story, but that's all it is, it's a story told by paranoid, ill educated people over the centuries.

I don't know what this was but it did NOT like a mere thought passing through my mind about anything related to god or Jesus, it hissed when I thought about these things and recoiled. It did however succeed in biting me on the left side of my neck, I felt it's breath on my skin, and I felt it's fangs sink in, although it was if it numbed my skin as it was more of an ache than a peircing agonising pain one might expect from such a thing. I know vampire bats do this, they have anesthetic in their salava to stop sensation at the site of the bite to allow them to feed for longer, but we don't have vampire bats in the UK, and their actions can be explained by science, not anything supernatural, it's just what they do and how they feed, like deer eat grass and dogs eat dog food.

I don't know what this was, I've had other similar episodes with the 'old hag' floating into the room and pinning me down etc, but this one was quite different, and much worse.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• White Crane Feather

• orangepeaceful79

• DKO

• Simbi Laveau

Have you considered that it was Sleep Paralysis midst astral projection.

You are right. We dont have vampire bats in the UK. We dont have any other type of vampires or other blood sucking mythical creatures either :)

Can you take a photo of the scar on your neck, if fangs did pierce your neck a scar would most likely be present.

it may have been real,but ony on the astral plane.

So your body was not really touched,however....psychic vampires ,will appear as a vampire that sucks blood,and they drain energy .

They are abundant,but ones that can do it while astrally projecting,are very dangerous,as thats completely with out moral.

If it happens again,you should see someone.

a witch with experience in this.

If you are in the uk,i know someone .

Shes a high priestess of Bast ,and she hates psychic vampires .

She knows how to deal with them .

I buy her Bast incense ,and have it shipped to me in nyc. Shes the real deal .

Edited by Simbi Laveau

Best thing to do is just ignore it and put it behind you. If astral projection is something which interests you there's some good reading sources and experienced people around here. If you are having physical issues with a bite like sensation, are there any marks ? I would suggest taking whatever action to outrule a spider bite or something.

-Thread moved to the dreams and consciousness forum-

it may have been real,but ony on the astral plane.

So your body was not really touched,however....psychic vampires ,will appear as a vampire that sucks blood,and they drain energy .

They are abundant,but ones that can do it while astrally projecting,are very dangerous,as thats completely with out moral.

If it happens again,you should see someone.

a witch with experience in this.

If you are in the uk,i know someone .

Shes a high priestess of Bast ,and she hates psychic vampires .

She knows how to deal with them .

I buy her Bast incense ,and have it shipped to me in nyc. Shes the real deal .

A psychic vampire? Really?

The other night I had a dream about hunting for a psychic bigfoot then. There were psychic trees and some psychic rocks - I'm pretty sure one of those buggers stubbed my toe.

Since when did dreaming about something make it a psychic this or that?

They do exist, I talk to them everyday at my software support job. Though i call them moronic customers, but i can atest that they frikkin drain my mental abilities the longer I have to talk to them.

As for vampire bats having an anesthetic in thier salva I dont think that is the case. They do have an anticoagulant in thier saliva so the blood does not clot as fast thus allowing them to feed longer.

About two years ago I woke up in the early hours of the morning unable to move. I have had episodes of so called sleep paralysis before, but this one felt different. I knew something was in the shadows out on the landing, but I couldn't make it out, it moved in a fast, shifty kind of way. The next time I caught site of it it was pinning me to the bed on my side, not the usuall back sleeping position that seems to be responsable for SP, but I was on my left hand side. I felt it breathing on my neck, then I saw it, it's skin was a greenish colour, it had a bald head and massive fangs. I knew straight away of only one creature, and it was one I do not believe in, vampires. I do not believe in vampires, watch vampire movies or read vampire stories, that stuff is for teenage girls to adore over heart throb actors with the distant wish to be carried off into the sunset and made into a vampire by the likes of Robert Pattison, not 25 year olds (I'm 26 now) to be at all concerned with. I have never believed the vampire legend, which is steeped in medieval superstition from a time where if a woman grew herbs in her garden, she was burned at the stake for witchcraft, no, vampires rising from their graves at night is a good story, but that's all it is, it's a story told by paranoid, ill educated people over the centuries.

I don't know what this was but it did NOT like a mere thought passing through my mind about anything related to god or Jesus, it hissed when I thought about these things and recoiled. It did however succeed in biting me on the left side of my neck, I felt it's breath on my skin, and I felt it's fangs sink in, although it was if it numbed my skin as it was more of an ache than a peircing agonising pain one might expect from such a thing. I know vampire bats do this, they have anesthetic in their salava to stop sensation at the site of the bite to allow them to feed for longer, but we don't have vampire bats in the UK, and their actions can be explained by science, not anything supernatural, it's just what they do and how they feed, like deer eat grass and dogs eat dog food.

I don't know what this was, I've had other similar episodes with the 'old hag' floating into the room and pinning me down etc, but this one was quite different, and much worse.

Wow!

I am so sorry that this happened to you. Ignore the negative responses around here. They cannot help their ignorance.

I know what you are going through. depending on how cronic this is you may want to put it behind you or deal with it head on. I have lots of advice on how to be more skilled at ending the problem when it's happening, takeing control of the issue if it's cronic, or just avoiding it all together. It may just be a passing incident or if you are prone to altered states it might just be beginning.

I'll pm you something. Let me know how I can help.

Wow!

I am so sorry that this happened to you. Ignore the negative responses around here. They cannot help their ignorance.

I know what you are going through. depending on how cronic this is you may want to put it behind you or deal with it head on. I have lots of advice on how to be more skilled at ending the problem when it's happening, takeing control of the issue if it's cronic, or just avoiding it all together. It may just be a passing incident or if you are prone to altered states it might just be beginning.

I'll pm you something. Let me know how I can help.

Its hardly fair to call those of us with a skeptical viewpoint ignorant for choosing not to believe in a phenomenon for which there is no evidence.

Its hardly fair to call those of us with a skeptical viewpoint ignorant for choosing not to believe in a phenomenon for which there is no evidence.

You dont even have a clue what is happening here. You don't know what is real or not real or real for whom. You can be a real skeptic because you are ignorant to the facts, and your posts amount to nothing more than ignorant bullying. I guteantee you this event is very real for the OP. And this person deserves our empathy not your ridicule.

I'd explaine it to you but I gave up playing kindergartner cop a long time ago. If you have 1/3 of the intellect you think you do, you might decide to educate yourself on the subject matter, and actually make some educated responses. ( if you still think it's about vampires dont even try because your ignorance would be hopeless).

Along your journey to actullly have a clue, you might pick up a little kindness and maturity as well. Good luck with that. ;)

You dont even have a clue what is happening here. You don't know what is real or not real or real for whom. You can be a real skeptic because you are ignorant to the facts, and your posts amount to nothing more than ignorant bullying. I guteantee you this event is very real for the OP. And this person deserves our empathy not your ridicule.

I'd explaine it to you but I gave up playing kindergartner cop a long time ago. If you have 1/3 of the intellect you think you do, you might decide to educate yourself on the subject matter, and actually make some educated responses. ( if you still think it's about vampires dont even try because your ignorance would be hopeless).

Along your journey to actullly have a clue, you might pick up a little kindness and maturity as well. Good luck with that. ;)

Hahahahaha.... The kids were watching the end of super man, You will never guess what movie came on directly after I posted that.

I figured this post would stir some children from their beds :P

I don't BELIEVE in vampires either, I'm just recalling something which happend to me a while ago.

I would probably go with the psychic vampire theory over the actual walking corpse that can turn into a bat etc etc.

There is zero evidence for the existance of actual vampires which rise from graves at night and go round sucking the blood of the living, but I wouldn't discount something from thr spirit world doing similar.

I don't BELIEVE in vampires either, I'm just recalling something which happend to me a while ago.

I would probably go with the psychic vampire theory over the actual walking corpse that can turn into a bat etc etc.

There is zero evidence for the existance of actual vampires which rise from graves at night and go round sucking the blood of the living, but I wouldn't discount something from thr spirit world doing similar.

There is zero evidence for 'psychic vampires' aswell, why would you just asume that must be it and not a dream?

There is zero evidence for 'psychic vampires' aswell, why would you just asume that must be it and not a dream?

Why would you pretend to know what a dream is?

The other night I had a dream about hunting for a psychic bigfoot then. There were psychic trees and some psychic rocks - I'm pretty sure one of those buggers stubbed my toe.

http://www.llewellyn.com/journal/article/513

I'm am just going by what he is saying.And there is so much info on psychic camps,I'd assume all the very informed peeps here,would have at least heard of them.

There is a ton of literature on them.They are generally ,seemingly average.

Some people suck us dry just by trying to talk to them,right ?

They do not even have to be aware of it,to do it.

Some do it on purpose.

They can do things to you,awake or asleep.Asleep means they are able to astrally project,which makes them quite dangerous actually.

They do it deliberately,and maliciously.I've been attacked this way,which is why i mentioned it.

If it never happens again,nothing to worry about.

http://www.llewellyn.com/journal/article/513

I'm am just going by what he is saying.And there is so much info on psychic camps,I'd assume all the very informed peeps here,would have at least heard of them.

There is a ton of literature on them.They are generally ,seemingly average.

Some people suck us dry just by trying to talk to them,right ?

They do not even have to be aware of it,to do it.

Some do it on purpose.

They can do things to you,awake or asleep.Asleep means they are able to astrally project,which makes them quite dangerous actually.

They do it deliberately,and maliciously.I've been attacked this way,which is why i mentioned it.

If it never happens again,nothing to worry about.

It can of course,merely be a bad dream,but since I have personally been attacked this way,at least 3 times in my life,I'm very cognizant of it being real.

Evidence schmedivdence.

It happens,and harm is the intent.I could actually feel them touching me. I was asleep,and they both had astrally projected.

It appeared to be a dream,but was actually happening on the astral plane.

Edited by Simbi Laveau

How is it kindness and maturity to reassure someone that they are actually the victim of a psychic assault? To promote the spread of delusions and fantasy?

I will apologize for my snarky approach, as my sarcasm does get the best of me at times. Its a flaw of mine that I am willing to admit. But I will not apologize for disbelieving the ridiculous stuff you are spouting. Also what I will not do is insult you on a personal level. I can take issue with your ideas and even your behaviors of spreading your gospel of mumbo-jumbo as the truth, but I find it highly immature to insult people personally - ie denigrating someone's intellect because they disagree with you (not to mention I believe it is a violation of the rules of the site).

Seeker79, you are obviously intelligent and you write well, and your convictions are admirable, but who are you to say what is real for someone else?

My apologies to the OP for any sense of ridicule I may have caused. If that is the way I came across then I was wrong for doing so.

But with regards to OP - you had a bad dream, which sucks (no pun intended), and it was so realistic that you had a physical reaction that lasted afterwards. You were not the victim of a psychic attack. The only thing that makes you vulnerable to psychic attacks is believing that they are possible.

Edited by orangepeaceful79

Why would you pretend to know what a dream is?

Sorry are you saying that I dont know what a dream is?

Edited by DKO

How is it kindness and maturity to reassure someone that they are actually the victim of a psychic assault? To promote the spread of delusions and fantasy?

I will apologize for my snarky approach, as my sarcasm does get the best of me at times. Its a flaw of mine that I am willing to admit. But I will not apologize for disbelieving the ridiculous stuff you are spouting. Also what I will not do is insult you on a personal level. I can take issue with your ideas and even your behaviors of spreading your gospel of mumbo-jumbo as the truth, but I find it highly immature to insult people personally - ie denigrating someone's intellect because they disagree with you (not to mention I believe it is a violation of the rules of the site).

Seeker79, you are obviously intelligent and you write well, and your convictions are admirable, but who are you to say what is real for someone else?

My apologies to the OP for any sense of ridicule I may have caused. If that is the way I came across then I was wrong for doing so.

But with regards to OP - you had a bad dream, which sucks (no pun intended), and it was so realistic that you had a physical reaction that lasted afterwards. You were not the victim of a psychic attack. The only thing that makes you vulnerable to psychic attacks is believing that they are possible.

Well that's a little better. But you still don't know anything about the subject matter or what you are calling mumbo jumbo. I wasn't personally attacking you anymore than you were ridiculing.. Honestly my friend there are 1000 things with this story that you are completely clueless about. I suppose I have watched your remarks here and there on these forums and some of your calls are probably legit.. ( and condesending) but other times you are clueless. I decided to call you out this time only because you responded to my post. You really don't know how prolific your attitude is to these specific problems is and how damaging it is to so many lives. One of the reasons I'm here on um is to help with this very problem. There are bigger boxes than the one you live in. If you listen to anything I say remember that.

I also never said anything about psycic assaults or anything else. I only offered my support and guidance. You seem like a smart guy to, you ought to pay morre attention to what you are reading. :)

Edited by Seeker79

Well that's a little better. But you still don't know anything about the subject matter or what you are calling mumbo jumbo. I wasn't personally attacking you anymore than you were ridiculing.. Honestly my friend there are 1000 things with this story that you are completely clueless about. I suppose I have watched your remarks here and there on these forums and some of your calls are probably legit.. ( and condesending) but other times you are clueless. I decided to call you out this time only because you responded to my post. You really don't know how prolific your attitude is to these specific problems is and how damaging it is to so many lives. One of the reasons I'm here on um is to help with this very problem. There are bigger boxes than the one you live in. If you listen to anything I say remember that.

I also never said anything about psycic assaults or anything else. I only offered my support and guidance. You seem like a smart guy to, you ought to pay morre attention to what you are reading. :)

Please don't assume that I don't know a thing or two, just because I don't agree with you.

I know enough about Psychic vampires to know what has been written about them by the likes of Michelle Belanger and Silvia Hartmann sounds like more of the New Age philosophy that gets embraced by people these days and bandied about in forums like this.

I know enough to know that the views on the topic range from those who believe that Psychic Vampires are just those people we all know who can't function without someone propping them up, reassuring them, and giving them energy throughout their days - all the way to those that believe that psychic vampires are people who have transcended their physical bodies and exist in a state of energy and go around sucking the energy of others....energivores is a term I recall.

I'm not sure that therre is anything more I could learn about psychic vampires that would make them more believable for me. Sure if I had an experience with one, that might bridge the gap for me, but I have not. But I don't see why having not had the experience should preclude me from being able to post on topics in a forum.

I also know that much is claimed to be known about the field of astral projection, which has been mentioned in this thread - but nothing that can be objectively studied. Only the claims of those who purport to be able to astrally project.

You are indeed correct that you never mention any psychic attacks in your own post, but since you chose to tear my post apart and didn't go after those other posters who were making that claim, I assumed, perhaps wrongly that you shared their belief.

I think dreams are powerful, have meaning, and are a topic that I am interested in - particularly because I have trouble with recalling my own. So I'm not a hard line skeptic on all this stuff - just the things which seem unlikely and farfetched, like beings who invade the dreams of others to feed on their energy.

I have no desire to make enemies in any forum with you, Seeker79, or anyone. Emnity and vitriol are obstacles to learning. I'd also like to say that I have noticed your posts as well, and appreciate your committments to the things you believe, even if I don't share those beliefs.

1334198690[/url]' post='4262601']

You are right. We dont have vampire bats in the UK. We dont have any other type of vampires or other blood sucking mythical creatures either :)

Ya sure Lad, I've watched the BBC before man.,. Spooky. Lol

OP.,..Seriously if some thing really bit ya, ya'd know about it.

If you have stress in your life it's going to manifest in your drems. Be well. x Hugs.

Please don't assume that I don't know a thing or two, just because I don't agree with you.

I know enough about Psychic vampires to know what has been written about them by the likes of Michelle Belanger and Silvia Hartmann sounds like more of the New Age philosophy that gets embraced by people these days and bandied about in forums like this.

I know enough to know that the views on the topic range from those who believe that Psychic Vampires are just those people we all know who can't function without someone propping them up, reassuring them, and giving them energy throughout their days - all the way to those that believe that psychic vampires are people who have transcended their physical bodies and exist in a state of energy and go around sucking the energy of others....energivores is a term I recall.

I'm not sure that therre is anything more I could learn about psychic vampires that would make them more believable for me. Sure if I had an experience with one, that might bridge the gap for me, but I have not. But I don't see why having not had the experience should preclude me from being able to post on topics in a forum.

I also know that much is claimed to be known about the field of astral projection, which has been mentioned in this thread - but nothing that can be objectively studied. Only the claims of those who purport to be able to astrally project.

You are indeed correct that you never mention any psychic attacks in your own post, but since you chose to tear my post apart and didn't go after those other posters who were making that claim, I assumed, perhaps wrongly that you shared their belief.

I think dreams are powerful, have meaning, and are a topic that I am interested in - particularly because I have trouble with recalling my own. So I'm not a hard line skeptic on all this stuff - just the things which seem unlikely and farfetched, like beings who invade the dreams of others to feed on their energy.

I have no desire to make enemies in any forum with you, Seeker79, or anyone. Emnity and vitriol are obstacles to learning. I'd also like to say that I have noticed your posts as well, and appreciate your committments to the things you believe, even if I don't share those beliefs.

See warmer by the moment. Hint: I don't beleive in psycic vampires either..... Shshshshshshsh :) :) :) :) no eminity i promise I don't really work that way... Guy logic. Fight today beer tomorrow :) . Just keep in mind that not every post you see here is about wannabe paranormal investigators, teenagers with superpowers, or orbs. Some people are truely terrified, and it's more real to them than you may be able to imagine.

Sorry are you saying that I dont know what a dream is?

Well do you?

I wasnt sure if you were actually asking that or english was your second language and you mixed up your words.

No need to be a smart-**** it makes you look petty. :tu: