Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are we all a reincarnation of the same person

Flibbertigibbet

This implies that it's possible to have simultaneous incarnations, or even future ones. In other words, our own past incarnations do not necessarily follow linear time in the outside world, and we could, in theory, remember ones that took place in the future (but our own personal past). But if this were so, then we could all, in theory, be a reincarnation of the same person.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rlyeh

• Flibbertigibbet

• Mr Supertypo

• Artaxerxes

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you define "same person"?

Lol, some clowns here in Australia and other parts of the world are trying to cover there butts for the legal system (crimes) think/decieve that they will be able to bring people back from the dead (decaded body and all), they think they are gods or something and will raise the dead, turn back the clock in the physical world Wt... (not possiable in this scenario or any scenario), when asked why dont they prove themselfs and leave the earth to show proof they clearly refuse.

Was that suppose to make sense?

How do you define "same person"?

How do people who believe in standard reincarnation define it?

How do people who believe in standard reincarnation define it?

same soul/spirit?

Like the one electron universe, then we have the one soul universe, is that what you are trying to say?

same soul/spirit?

Like the one electron universe, then we have the one soul universe, is that what you are trying to say?

Yes that's exactly right, I was even going to mention the electron analogy.

Or a different person.

Your neighbor next door, your sister, your girlfriend, a stranger, a mate you are trying to hurt, could be the reincarnation of your previous/next life. Who knows?

I agree with your wiew. It could be even posible if folloving your therad, that there is a Universe for every human being. And we are experiancing ourselfs throug others and relations we have with others. :blush: sorry for bad english

Or a different person.

Your neighbor next door, your sister, your girlfriend, a stranger, a mate you are trying to hurt, could be the reincarnation of your previous/next life. Who knows?

Isn't that a bit solipsistic?

Yes, you are exactly right.

excerpt from Michelle M's NDE:

"I remember understanding the others here.. as if the others here were a part of me too. As if all of it was just a vast expression of me. But it wasn't just me, it was .. gosh this is so hard to explain.. it was as if we were all the same. As if consciousness were like a huge being. The easiest way to explain it would be like all things are all different parts of the same body." http://www.nderf.org/michelle_m's_nde.htm

excerpt from Mellen Benedict's NDE:

"As the light revealed itself to me, I became aware that what I was really seeing was our Higher Self matrix. The only thing I can tell you is that it turned into a matrix, a mandala of human souls, and what I saw was that what we call our Higher Self in each of us is a matrix. It's also a conduit to the Source; each one of us comes directly, as a direct experience from the Source. ...<snip>..... And it became very clear to me that all the Higher Selves are connected as one being, all humans are connected as one being, we are actually the same being, different aspects of the same being." http://near-death.com/experiences/reincarnation04.html

Artie

Yes that's exactly right, I was even going to mention the electron analogy.

it makes actually sence. If the dimension where the soul exist time, as we understand it, doesent exist. Then theoretically the soul can incarnate in a infinite number of body's. Then we within our temporal dimension will experience the infinete reincarnation as separate individuals with the illusion of infinte souls...

But we will figure it out when we die ;)

I have never heard of a single soul,occupying more than one body on the physical plane .Even with astral projection,our soul leaves ,to go elsewhere.

Not even demons can possess one body at a time,even if they are non human.

It's but a single soul.

I think you can come back in many different forms,its still the same soul.

Think of it like the Holodeck on the Starship Enterprise. Everyone on the holodeck is a projection from the Ship's computer. It is generating all the people on the holodeck. Everyone there thinks they are separate individuals but inactuality they are all projections generated by the ship's computer. Separate but connected.

We are "one" and our separateness is an illusion. A trick our brain plays on us.

Or a different person.

Yes, that's what I meant. The same person.

If I'm the same person as you, can I have my 100 dollars?

Edited by Rlyeh