Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Boss just called in sick...

Taun

My boss just called in sick and LEFT ME IN CHARGE! Mwahahahaha! :devil:

The guys I work with are so screwed!

If you were left in this postion of "Ultimate authority" (bear in mind I have no actual authority - but I can fantasize!) what would you do?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taun

• Wordless Wanderer

• Keel M.

• Miss Shadows

Play poker, have a karaoke at work day , order pizzas, play videogames and pictionary

Play poker, have a karaoke at work day , order pizzas, play videogames and pictionary

I was actually thinking more along the lines of turning into a petty dictator and totally abusing my great cosmic powers!!!

edit: Besides except for the karaoke thing, that pretty much sounds like a normal day around here!

Edited by Taun

Heh! I can be a good boss

Call it a half day and go home at noon.

Work naked.

Ummm.... We're mostly a bunch of middle aged, balding, slightly overweight dudes.... not sure if ANYONE would want to see that!

• 2 weeks later...

Ummm.... We're mostly a bunch of middle aged, balding, slightly overweight dudes.... not sure if ANYONE would want to see that!

Have one of the workers under you drive to some party store or something, and buy cheesey plastic swords and armor for everyone to put on, then go pillage the office building next door. Burn their staplers and poison their coffee supply! Lay waste to corporate America!

Orrrr...You could do what we did at my work one day. The boss called in sick and basically said "Good luck, don't kill each other", and we had a window of time where no clients were scheduled to come in, so my coworkers and I just bought sandwiches for lunch, and water-guns, and we chased each other around the office like morons. Point being, water-guns make everything that much more fun.

Well if you're talking about being a dictator...... I'd make everyone else answer the phone, wash my car, go fetch me lunch, clean the bathroom, tolerate me bringing my dog to the office, no matter how obnoxious she gets. Basically make them do all that I do in addition to their own jobs.

Have one of the workers under you drive to some party store or something, and buy cheesey plastic swords and armor for everyone to put on, then go pillage the office building next door. Burn their staplers and poison their coffee supply! Lay waste to corporate America!

Orrrr...You could do what we did at my work one day. The boss called in sick and basically said "Good luck, don't kill each other", and we had a window of time where no clients were scheduled to come in, so my coworkers and I just bought sandwiches for lunch, and water-guns, and we chased each other around the office like morons. Point being, water-guns make everything that much more fun.

We are Automation Technicians who work for the US Government... You just described a normal work day for us...

• 1 month later...

Make all the men work in Hooters outfits.

• Like 1