Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Looking for a reading..

StarseedSif

I think it would be interesting to see how accurate an online reading would be.

People tend to have a hard time reading my energy, so I'm curious..

(:

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leah G.

• StarseedSif

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be interesting to see how accurate an online reading would be.

People tend to have a hard time reading my energy, so I'm curious..

(:

Hi Starseed,

I'm not sure why I was drawn to you but I was. I pop in and do readings here now and then.

It looks like you've been quite lucky threw most of your life. Oh, you've had a few of the "Why Me" moments but not too many. It seems that recently you've stuck your neck out for someone or you are stretching yourself too thin, doing too many things and may not giving yourself enough time to rest and recoup. I'm seeing you watching your weight closely, is it because of modeling or do you do something else that requires you to be thin? Perhaps an airline attendant?

Have you just had the sudden realization that, that man really was or is an angel or heaven sent? An answer to your dreams? He does look like lots of fun!!

Do you have bouts of depression? Does it stem from people not appreciating your beautiful brain and just how pretty you are? I feel that you have a psychic twinkle your self, you know it but don't admit it often because you like to have the advantage.

What a beautiful dress, do you have something special planned?? This dress is formal, off the shoulder and flowing, it looks like you are reading from a book or a script? I see hands clapping.

Good luck sweetie!!! Let me know if I connected with you please.

Gracie.