Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama Cannot Seem To

Simbi Laveau

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DieChecker

• ninjadude

• Babe Ruth

• Simbi Laveau

This is a funny story, but the behavior is not Obama's fault.

Just typical behavior by government employees who have been conditioned to think they are doing God's work, delivering justice and democracy to the nether regions of the planet. :ph34r:

No,not his fault directly,but it reflects very badly on him.

No,not his fault directly,but it reflects very badly on him.

Behaviour like this reflects badly on all Americans. People outside of the U.S. don't see Republicans or Democrats, they just see Americans.

It's not Obama's fault but it does reflect bad on us as a nation.

It does reflect badly on the Secret Service, as it shows immorality. They are supposed to be the best of our nations agents/servants.

Doesn't the Sercret Service also work for the Treasury. What immorality is happening there, I wonder?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Secret_Service

Apparently the Secret Service is also in charge of Electronic Crimes under the Patriot Act. Any immorality there maybe?

These people have great responsibilities and I'd have hoped that only the best people were put into these roles. I really hope that these jokers are an exception.

God knows how long,and how widespread,activity like this really is.

Behaviour like this reflects badly on all Americans. People outside of the U.S. don't see Republicans or Democrats, they just see Americans.

This. Blaming Obama for this is just silly.

It does reflect badly on the Secret Service, as it shows immorality. They are supposed to be the best of our nations agents/servants.

What do morals have to do with it? Is there a moral turpitude clause in their employment? I think not. The issue is illegality not morals.

This. Blaming Obama for this is just silly.

Mostly because the people who are with him are with the SS for more than 4 years. They are career civil servants, therefore hired and kept irrespective of who the Prezz is at the time.

Yeah i heard about this on yahoo, i wonder if this is a cover story tho. Maybe they know something about obama we don't know, and this is the first way to shut them up, if they don't listen maybe they will then release their names and so on and so forth.

Government scientists are working on 'hormone' therapy for all future secret servicemen that could possibly be in the same situation.

They are trying to create a synthetic hormone to suppress these the natural urges of these men.

No luck so far. They only thing they have figured out about how to make a hormone is to 'not pay her'.

D'oh :D:w00t:

Die Checker

The world knows that we are immoral, and have known at least since our CIA guys kidnapped and rendered people from Italy and a few other European countries.

They know we are immoral because of our institutionalized torture, condoned by this 'christian' country.

They know we are immoral because of the way we have treated the whistleblower Bradley Manning.

A couple of screw-up frat boys dissing the hookers does not make the country immoral, but other things do.

What do morals have to do with it? Is there a moral turpitude clause in their employment? I think not. The issue is illegality not morals.

I'd expect representatives of the US government to uphold to the higher morals, regardless of what laws are in effect whereever they are. If it was OK to abuse 5 year old girls sexually, or OK to slam a womans head into the wall for talking back, I'd think those were wrong, regardless of what local law said. Morals is acting "correctly" dispite what is allowed.

I'd bet there is some kind of morality clause, there are in many government, contractor and corporate employment contracts.

Die Checker

The world knows that we are immoral, and have known at least since our CIA guys kidnapped and rendered people from Italy and a few other European countries.

They know we are immoral because of our institutionalized torture, condoned by this 'christian' country.

They know we are immoral because of the way we have treated the whistleblower Bradley Manning.

A couple of screw-up frat boys dissing the hookers does not make the country immoral, but other things do.

:blink:

The entire world is immoral if you are using such a standard. Most of Africa, most of South America and parts of the Middle East, and South Asia are very, very much worse then the US. The US is probably near the top as far as being a moral country. We go to war to help others, and to honor agreements and to misguidedly try to improve goverment and peoples life's worldwide. The US has done more Good in the world then just about any other nation.

Quite right on that point DieChecker--large parts of the entire world are immoral. While our immorality and hypocrisy may be more egregious, given our holding ourselves up as saviors of the world, but the entire species is pretty much the same.

I'd expect representatives of the US government to uphold to the higher morals, regardless of what laws are in effect whereever they are.

why?

One thing is for certain... this will probably be the only TRUE thing that Obama can actually blame on 'Bush' :P

And what do Republicans/Conservatives/Tea Partiers actually know about Ethics or Morality? Nothing!

And what do Republicans/Conservatives/Tea Partiers actually know about Ethics or Morality? Nothing!

Glad you can speak for the whole lumped together group. :D It's beliefs like that that are sending this entire human race to hell in a hand basket.

why?

Because these are people who are supposed to be professionals, with decades of experience. They are hired by the government based on their professionalism. Just as I would expect a high level of morals from a military officer. Just as I would expect of an FBI agent.

Politicians you have to expect to be corrupt. Playing people and spending money to get votes is how every single one gets elected.

Edited by DieChecker

You're talking politics. And democrat politicians are just as corrupt. Bill Clinton and Monica? Whitewater? John Edwards? The Kennedys? Chicago and Illinois? Gov Blagojevich? For every GOP corruption story, there is just as many Democrat instances of corruption.

Quite right on that point DieChecker--large parts of the entire world are immoral. While our immorality and hypocrisy may be more egregious, given our holding ourselves up as saviors of the world, but the entire species is pretty much the same.

What egregious immoralities lead the list of US offenses?

Are they worse then Darfor? Or, the Sudan? Or the Terrorism between India and Pakistan? Or the ethnic cleansing in the Balkans? Or how many of the nations of South America turn a blind eye to the Drug Industry there and treat the heads of the drug Cartels as princes? How the child sex trade is tollerated in SE Asia?

Because these are people who are supposed to be professionals, with decades of experience. They are hired by the government based on their professionalism. Just as I would expect a high level of morals from a military officer. Just as I would expect of an FBI agent.

Politicians you have to expect to be corrupt. Playing people and spending money to get votes is how every single one gets elected.

Professionals need to score too.

Who cares? If they didn't violate any laws where they were or rules that they are supposed to adhere to, I almost could care less. And what's all this moral crap that the US looks bad? They were Colombian hookers, from Colombia, in Colombia, adhering to Colombian law. It's they guys business as long as they didn't break a law or any rules they agreed to adhere to.

Yes there is a morals clause in their contract!!