Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mass Pineal Gland Activation

HoboMoo

I see that there is another post on this subject, but i would like to introduce my theory on the subject.

It is about the change in consciousness that is to occur in 2012 with the galactic alignment (Center of galaxy, Sun and Earth eclipse) and the pineal gland, or the “third-eye”. This alignment occurs every 5125 years, or one Mayan calendar cycle, and consciousness changes on a global scale. The energy from the center of the galaxy goes through the sun, into Earth, and enters our pineal gland, releasing the molecule DMT, causing spiritual vision. They visions are capable of being seen right now by some, but when this alignment happens, the whole world will gain this new consciousness. I like to call it Mass Pineal Gland Activation.

Activating the pineal gland is possible and some can use it to higher extents than others. I just recently realized that my pineal gland is activated. It is dormant in most people and can become calcified due to lack of use. This gland is the connection between physical and spiritual worlds. Once this mass activation occurs, the world will change. I am now convinced that this is the 2012 prophecy.

I believe that the Mayans, along with many other cultures, lived through a previous age of activation and the pyramids are indisputable evidence of this. These cultures, at the time right before the current cycle lived in a time of Mass Pineal Gland Activation, and had an extra sense that most people now do not. The pyramids contain the answer. Hidden at the top of the pyramids are capstones, which correlate to the pineal gland. When these capstones are activated, our pineals are as well. And approximately 5125 years about, these capstones were deactivated and the “third-eye” was shut.

Now here we are in 2012. It has been 5125 years since the last galactic alignment caused this change in consciousness. This energy is going to return, activating the capstones, and hence, our pineal glands, on a mass scale. There is much evidence that I will not discuss, but one thing that I feel is too hard to look past is the latitudes of locations of ancient unsolved mysteries around the globe, such as the Great Pyramid in Egypt, Machu Picchu, Nazca Lines and Easter Island, all within 1/10th of a degree latitude! We don’t even know how they had the ability to make these, and nonetheless, they are all on the same like of latitude.

When this activation happens, the world will change completely. All will be at one with the universe.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WoIverine

• jugoso

• Simbi Laveau

• Sensible Logic

Interesting thought, but think you will turn away a lot of people to your idea with the word visions. Most will tie that to hallucinations. As not all of the "visions" you mean are visual, right? If I understand correctly, "visions" would also include thoughts and feelings. Maybe awareness would be a better fitting word. Then again, even that will have its own negative connotations from some.

All I can add to your thought is that I recently had a massive shift in the way I think and feel in terms of spirituality that came all of a sudden, without any previous belief in spirituality from outside sources. In fact, I would be the first to roll my eyes at what others would say about spirituality, and label them nuts or hippies. But the shift came from within me. Which makes your post personally provocative to me, but I wouldn't be ready to believe it fully. I'll just wait and see, heh. You could be right or not. Wondering if others have very recently had, or might have a similar sudden polar shift in how they see the world. And if it might lead to bigger things to come.

But I'm still skeptical in tying many things together in history and the world to one thing, like you have above. I'd rather just stay open to possibilities. But I'm sure that there are many like me where if we would try to make everything connect like you are, we'd likely go nuts, or at least feel nuts (not saying that of you).

http://biology.about.com/od/anatomy/p/pineal-gland.htm

It's definitely a handy little gland but I don't think it has the capabilities mentioned in the OP. These ideas probably come from the fact that this gland "converts" emotions into hormone secretions. And of course, the whole "third eye" description makes a piece of essential biology seem mystical.

I do know that when you are looking for it on a midline sagittal MRI image of the brain, it is easy to miss unless it has begun to calcify :tu:

I see that there is another post on this subject, but i would like to introduce my theory on the subject.

Yes, you mean this thread: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=224881

It was started by someone whose former username was "MissyMoo".

Must be a coincidence...

Yes, you mean this thread: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=224881

It was started by someone whose former username was "MissyMoo".

Must be a coincidence...

Feel FREE to check my IP address.

I have no need to troll.I'm probably one of the only people on here with one subscription.

I use both my cellphones,and my laptop,to log into here.

So it should always be the same three IP addresses.

As for the OP,the pineal gland is allegedly the gland that gives us our sixth sense.It's considered to be,in this respect,a vestigeal gland,who's former use,has long since atrophied.Like the appendix.

If you can harness your pineal glands true functions,you would be quite psychic and enlightened.

To me,its different from DNA activation,as stated in my post about it.

Edited by Simbi Laveau

It is about the change in consciousness that is to occur in 2012 with the galactic alignment (Center of galaxy, Sun and Earth eclipse) and the pineal gland, or the “third-eye”. This alignment occurs every 5125 years

Isn,t the so called galactic alignment not every 26000yrs? 5125yrs is just the end of a mayan calendar (a katun i think ) is it not?

Interesting thought, but think you will turn away a lot of people to your idea with the word visions. Most will tie that to hallucinations. As not all of the "visions" you mean are visual, right? If I understand correctly, "visions" would also include thoughts and feelings. Maybe awareness would be a better fitting word. Then again, even that will have its own negative connotations from some.

All I can add to your thought is that I recently had a massive shift in the way I think and feel in terms of spirituality that came all of a sudden, without any previous belief in spirituality from outside sources. In fact, I would be the first to roll my eyes at what others would say about spirituality, and label them nuts or hippies. But the shift came from within me. Which makes your post personally provocative to me, but I wouldn't be ready to believe it fully. I'll just wait and see, heh. You could be right or not. Wondering if others have very recently had, or might have a similar sudden polar shift in how they see the world. And if it might lead to bigger things to come.

But I'm still skeptical in tying many things together in history and the world to one thing, like you have above. I'd rather just stay open to possibilities. But I'm sure that there are many like me where if we would try to make everything connect like you are, we'd likely go nuts, or at least feel nuts (not saying that of you).

I sure did! About a year ago and it really turned my world upside-down. :rofl:

Not saying there is any connection to 2012 but my mystical experience has certainly changed how I view the world and opened me up to try not to discount what others think and believe.

You may find some interesting posts here

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=210741&st=0

I found many of them to be helpful. :yes:

It is about the change in consciousness that is to occur in 2012 with the galactic alignment (Center of galaxy, Sun and Earth eclipse) and the pineal gland, or the “third-eye”. This alignment occurs every 5125 years, or one Mayan calendar cycle, and consciousness changes on a global scale. The energy from the center of the galaxy goes through the sun, into Earth, and enters our pineal gland, releasing the molecule DMT, causing spiritual vision. They visions are capable of being seen right now by some, but when this alignment happens, the whole world will gain this new consciousness. I like to call it Mass Pineal Gland Activation.

Activating the pineal gland is possible and some can use it to higher extents than others. I just recently realized that my pineal gland is activated. It is dormant in most people and can become calcified due to lack of use. This gland is the connection between physical and spiritual worlds. Once this mass activation occurs, the world will change. I am now convinced that this is the 2012 prophecy.

I believe that the Mayans, along with many other cultures, lived through a previous age of activation and the pyramids are indisputable evidence of this. These cultures, at the time right before the current cycle lived in a time of Mass Pineal Gland Activation, and had an extra sense that most people now do not. The pyramids contain the answer. Hidden at the top of the pyramids are capstones, which correlate to the pineal gland. When these capstones are activated, our pineals are as well. And approximately 5125 years about, these capstones were deactivated and the “third-eye” was shut.

Now here we are in 2012. It has been 5125 years since the last galactic alignment caused this change in consciousness. This energy is going to return, activating the capstones, and hence, our pineal glands, on a mass scale. There is much evidence that I will not discuss, but one thing that I feel is too hard to look past is the latitudes of locations of ancient unsolved mysteries around the globe, such as the Great Pyramid in Egypt, Machu Picchu, Nazca Lines and Easter Island, all within 1/10th of a degree latitude! We don’t even know how they had the ability to make these, and nonetheless, they are all on the same like of latitude.

When this activation happens, the world will change completely. All will be at one with the universe.

Sounds nice, but too bad that water flouridation has calcified the pineal glands of many citizens in the western world. Supposedly, Vitamin K2 when balanced with other essential omega fatty acids can reverse this calcification process. Calicification occurs from water floridation, the pineal literally sucks up flouride like a sponge. We should not be drinking flouride water, especially when we can get it from tooth paste and then spit it out! It's so stupid. I'm going to try using this, it's a little pricey, but reports from around the net say that it works well.

http://www.greenpasture.org/public/Products/SkateLiverOil/index.cfm

Flouride has also been rumored to cause toxic metal accumulation in the brain as well. Might explain why Alzheimer's patients have higher levels of aluminum found in their brain during autopsy.

More info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoride_toxicity

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

Sounds nice, but too bad that water flouridation has calcified the pineal glands of many citizens in the western world. Supposedly, Vitamin K2 when balanced with other essential omega fatty acids can reverse this calcification process. Calicification occurs from water floridation, the pineal literally sucks up flouride like a sponge. We should not be drinking flouride water, especially when we can get it from tooth paste and then spit it out! It's so stupid. I'm going to try using this, it's a little pricey, but reports from around the net say that it works well.

http://www.greenpasture.org/public/Products/SkateLiverOil/index.cfm

Flouride has also been rumored to cause toxic metal accumulation in the brain as well. Might explain why Alzheimer's patients have higher levels of aluminum found in their brain during autopsy.

More info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoride_toxicity

There is also aluminum in almost all commercial antipersperants.

We slop ot right next to our lymph glands,on a daily basis.

There is also aluminum in almost all commercial antipersperants.

We slop ot right next to our lymph glands,on a daily basis.

Yep, there's really no easy way to go about it. Flouride filtration system for your whole house, and natural based antipersperant is the way to go. Crazy thing is, I think I'm allergic to the brand I tried, arms felt like they were burning. I need to find a better brand. :blink:

At least it's nice to see somebody saying the Mayan calendar means an awakening rather than doom and gloom. However, unless my pineal gland is well and truly calcified, which it most likely is, cos I dont use any part of my brain, I will believe it when I see it. :)

• The solar system crosses the galactic equator and therefore aligns with the galactic center twice a year, every year.
  • More recent Dutch research indicates the Mayan calendar ends in 2220 not 2012
  • DMT exists only in trace amounts in humans and though it clear that it is produced in the body, as of 2010 there is no clear evidence that it is produced in the brain.
  • There is no evidence of Pineal Gland activation as described by you
  • The only 2012 prophecies are the ones made by fringe writers to sell books

• If the pyramids are key to the activation, how were the Mayans and other cultures activated since the pyramids were built after the supposed activation? (Egypt's first pyramid 500 years and the Mayan's first pyramid more than 3000 years after the supposed last activation)
  • The Mayan pyramids do not have capstones but have temples on top.

You have a hard time why things like pyramids and structures would be built in warm climates?

What will you do when the change in consciousness doesn't occur and 2013 arrives and everything is the same as it was this year?

Edited by Sensible Logic

More than likely further calcification will occur. Anyone notice the steep decline in morals and ethics lately? When I was a child, and when my parent's were children...and even as young adults, they say that everything was radically different in terms of soceital values. What the hell happened? <_<

More than likely further calcification will occur. Anyone notice the steep decline in morals and ethics lately? When I was a child, and when my parent's were children...and even as young adults, they say that everything was radically different in terms of soceital values. What the hell happened? <_<

MTV...

MTV...

LOL! But also true. Programming like Kardasians, Jersey Whores...I mean Shores, Teen Mom etc., set horrible examples for teens.

Kids are invited to participate in sexual contests on stage or are followed by MTV cameras through their week of debauchery. Sure, some kids have always acted wild, but never have these antics been so celebrated on TV. So of course kids take it as a cue.

It's a giant feedback loop. The media watches kids and then sells them an image of themselves. Then kids watch those images and aspire to be that mook or midriff in the TV set. And the media is there watching them do that in order to craft new images for them, and so on.

The above quotes are from this documentary. If you have time it is an excellent watch IMO. There is a part that looks specifically at MTV.

Merchants of Cool explores the symbiotic relationship between the media and today's teens, as each looks to the other for their identity.

If time limited, I suggest part 5

I try to watch it with my teen students. It also has an awesome website with a lot of resources:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/cool/

/

The only 2012 prophecies are the ones made by fringe writers to sell books

Sorry, that's just not true. Reminded of Yogi Bhajan and his thoughts about what would happen coming into the age of Aquarius, offhand. And he was far from a fringe profiteer. There are many more I could find with some basic research, that I can't recall offhand. The most vocal will always be fear-mongering people out to profit, but it's ignorant to call them the sole cause of the thoughts. They latched onto the idea, as happens with things like this.

What will you do when the change in consciousness doesn't occur and 2013 arrives and everything is the same as it was this year?

Treat it like the day before, and the next. What will you do?

Yep, there's really no easy way to go about it. Flouride filtration system for your whole house, and natural based antipersperant is the way to go. Crazy thing is, I think I'm allergic to the brand I tried, arms felt like they were burning. I need to find a better brand. :blink:

I use liquid colostrum.

It's very good if you have very mild perspiration.

If its a heavy duty problem,it will help a little.

I'm with Only. If someone is still waiting for some universal shift of conscious to happen before making changes in their lives, they're letting some wonderful opportunities go by. We can choose be the change we want to see, in full consciousness, or wait for the change to happen. I'm too old to wait for much of anything, and don't want to waste a minute on this beautiful planet.

I'm with Only. If someone is still waiting for some universal shift of conscious to happen before making changes in their lives, they're letting some wonderful opportunities go by. We can choose be the change we want to see, in full consciousness, or wait for the change to happen. I'm too old to wait for much of anything, and don't want to waste a minute on this beautiful planet.

Agreed. We are not passive participants tat the world happens "to". We are active participants in which the world happens "through", (hey...it even rhymes :rolleyes: )

Wow, in which the world happens through. I was talking about this with a friend, how lately it feels like the world is passing through me, or reflecting through me, and I'm feeling less of a separation. It's unsettling, it's a shift in consciousness accompanied by a physical shift. It feels like another one of those kundalini awakenings, but at a more subtle level.

Agreed. We are not passive participants tat the world happens "to". We are active participants in which the world happens "through", (hey...it even rhymes :rolleyes: )

:) That's beautiful.

It's unsettling, it's a shift in consciousness accompanied by a physical shift. It feels like another one of those kundalini awakenings, but at a more subtle level.

Could be, my guides have been knocking my door lately, giving me a heads up of another "kundalini" type awakening in a couple of days soon. If it's on a global consciousness scale then hold onto your hats everyone weee

Sorry, that's just not true. Reminded of Yogi Bhajan and his thoughts about what would happen coming into the age of Aquarius, offhand. And he was far from a fringe profiteer. There are many more I could find with some basic research, that I can't recall offhand. The most vocal will always be fear-mongering people out to profit, but it's ignorant to call them the sole cause of the thoughts. They latched onto the idea, as happens with things like this.

Evidently the age of Aquarius doesn't happen until 2600. http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1508341/pg1

If that's accurate then it has no bearing on 2012 and my comment stands

Treat it like the day before, and the next. What will you do?

Since I'm not sure which day you mean I'll cover two.

December 21, 2012 - I'll work the 20th, and 21st and spend the 22nd (a Saturday) with family

January 1, 2013 - I'll spend December 31 st, 2012 (A Sunday) preparing for a New Years Eve Party. Jan 1st, News Year, I'll sleep in, Jan 2nd, I'll go to work

I have yet to see any evidence in support of any of the hypothesis concerning 2012. Unless it is forthcoming in the next 8 months I will expect nothing out of the ordinary to happen. No end of the world, heightened awareness or cosmic consciousness.

If I am wrong and something does happen I'll apologize and admit I was wrong on this site and though I would hope those that believe would do the same when the day comes and goes with no change, I know they will just come up with a new date and continue on in true Harold Camping style.

Edited by Sensible Logic

Anyone who thinks development of the pieal gland is a good thing has never seen "From Beyond"

From Beyond

Wow, that movie seriously tanked.

Box Office

Budget:$4,500,000 (estimated)

Opening Weekend:£19,959 (UK) (7 June 1987) (35 Screens)

Gross:$1,261,000 (USA)