Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Panspermia and Guided Evolution

G3N0M3

Well I'm sure this topic has been talked about, but I'd like to put out what I know and see what opinions there are.

First thing on our agenda today; "Panspermia" life creates life. Is all life on this planet alien?

The only way to know for sure is to understand if there is a way for mundane elements to come together to create a living organism. If this was "our case", then there is no reason to why there would not be any other sentient species out in the cosmos which had developed in the same manner.

If life did exist elsewhere, and we came from that life, why don't we see them?

My theory of life within this solar system had begun with a belief that may or may not be true, the concept is sound but is most likely hogwash, but it could be true, we won't ever know for sure until we are in the space age. So, I'll start off with the theory that there was a massive planet, the size of Jupiter which was past Mars, at that time (as we now know) the planets were closer to the sun, I also believe the sun was smaller but more intense at this time. I believe that the first species that had evolved in our solar system were Reptiles, their DNA had evolved on a large planet which would create a creature that is forced to crawl on its belly and have immense size to accommodate for the intense gravity. This planet had then been destroyed by what could only be a "rogue planet"... most likely anything on the surface of the planet was wiped out, only the organisms living on the ocean floors would have been able to survive. The refuse or "left-over" of the planet had floated around space, creating the asteroid belt we now have. While our planet developed, the space debris from the large planet had then deposited throughout time across our planet. Evolution has now taken over, the first genetic memory stored in the DNA would have been the first direction for evolution to take place. The DNA left behind by these large reptiles had created "Dinosaurs", which to my understanding of evolution (adapting to the environment) is odd for the first species to become so large. They should have evolved naturally with our planet the same way mammals had evolved, to be smaller creatures.

Now were on the concept of both evolution of two separate species on Earth, we'll call the "alien species" Reptiles, and the "native species" Mammals.

So, you must be wondering, where do gods and ancient aliens come in?

Well, because it is genetically impossible to copulate a mammal with a reptile, there must have been some place where we received the DNA of reptiles, unless, you really are what you eat and through eating reptiles for generations we developed reptilian organs within our brain. So, other than eating reptiles... how else could we have an organ from another species? I believe technology was and still is the key.

We've already crossed a marsupial with a rodent, so you could imagine space faring aliens would be capable of much more.

Beyond the planet I described as being the first to evolve, I would think that even they might have originated from another planet, maybe even an entire solar system which had been destroyed by a star going nova.

So, I'll leave the gos and ancient aliens portion to this blank and wait for some opinions.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psyche101

• Copasetic

• G3N0M3

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm sure this topic has been talked about, but I'd like to put out what I know and see what opinions there are.

First thing on our agenda today; "Panspermia" life creates life. Is all life on this planet alien?

The only way to know for sure is to understand if there is a way for mundane elements to come together to create a living organism. If this was "our case", then there is no reason to why there would not be any other sentient species out in the cosmos which had developed in the same manner.

If life did exist elsewhere, and we came from that life, why don't we see them?

My theory of life within this solar system had begun with a belief that may or may not be true, the concept is sound but is most likely hogwash, but it could be true, we won't ever know for sure until we are in the space age. So, I'll start off with the theory that there was a massive planet, the size of Jupiter which was past Mars, at that time (as we now know) the planets were closer to the sun, I also believe the sun was smaller but more intense at this time. I believe that the first species that had evolved in our solar system were Reptiles, their DNA had evolved on a large planet which would create a creature that is forced to crawl on its belly and have immense size to accommodate for the intense gravity. This planet had then been destroyed by what could only be a "rogue planet"... most likely anything on the surface of the planet was wiped out, only the organisms living on the ocean floors would have been able to survive. The refuse or "left-over" of the planet had floated around space, creating the asteroid belt we now have. While our planet developed, the space debris from the large planet had then deposited throughout time across our planet. Evolution has now taken over, the first genetic memory stored in the DNA would have been the first direction for evolution to take place. The DNA left behind by these large reptiles had created "Dinosaurs", which to my understanding of evolution (adapting to the environment) is odd for the first species to become so large. They should have evolved naturally with our planet the same way mammals had evolved, to be smaller creatures.

Now were on the concept of both evolution of two separate species on Earth, we'll call the "alien species" Reptiles, and the "native species" Mammals.

Well, because it is genetically impossible to copulate a mammal with a reptile, there must have been some place where we received the DNA of reptiles, unless, you really are what you eat and through eating reptiles for generations we developed reptilian organs within our brain. So, other than eating reptiles... how else could we have an organ from another species? I believe technology was and still is the key.

We've already crossed a marsupial with a rodent, so you could imagine space faring aliens would be capable of much more.

Beyond the planet I described as being the first to evolve, I would think that even they might have originated from another planet, maybe even an entire solar system which had been destroyed by a star going nova.

So, I'll leave the gos and ancient aliens portion to this blank and wait for some opinions.

Some items to consider:

1 - Regarding Panspermia. If a comet or meteor hit the earth and ejected pieces into space which settled on say Titan for example, (or vice versa) is that life still alien when it carries the same genetic signature that we do? Is that truly alien?

2 - Why we do not see other species is quite simple, Space is vast.

3 - Gas giants such a Jupiter do not have a solid surface

4 - The first species to evolve on Earth were not reptiles. The the best of my knowledge (and I assume you are speaking of vertebrate animals? Otherwise we go back to jellyfish) the first species to walk the earth, or oceans, were fish and arthropods (including the famous Trilobite).

5 - The planet was well and truly formed as was the moon when life arose.

6 - Reptiles and mammals were not the products of separate evolutionary processes. Synapsid's gave rise to therapsids which gave rise to mammals.

7 - Do you have a link to your example of Fusion and Hybridisation of Marsupial and Eutherian cells? I thought the results were pretty shaky? Doesn't one rapidly dominate the other? Wy we have some species than can produce inter species offspring, and why some cannot is due to the fact that these animals shared an ancestor with each other more recently than they did with any other animals, meaning that they share much of the same genetic make-up.

Edited by psyche101

So little science here....Can't....tell...if...serious...

Cant-tell-if-serious-.jpg?t=1298379018