Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman bites off husbands lip

ColoradoParanormal

This is absolutely crazy! This guy had to have some sort of sign his lady was this insane!

Ameryst Blaylock, 26, of Elyria, has been charged with felonious assault and domestic violence after she bit off her husband’s lower lip in order to make him unattractive to other women. The incident occurred at the couple’s home Thursday night.

Crazy woman's link

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Parsip

• ColoradoParanormal

• _Only

• xCrimsonx

If a guy did that to a woman, he would be hung out to dry by the public.........

I hope he beat the **** out of her.........

Yes, I said that......If a woman physically assaults someone to that point ( not even that point ), then she better be able to take the results.....

There is another reason, but I will not mention it :)

Well, men have done worse things to women..

Wow, I hope she gets a righteous punishment. That's jealously at its max.

If a guy did that to a woman, he would be hung out to dry by the public.........

Yes, I said that......If a woman physically assaults someone to that point ( not even that point ), then she better be able to take the results.....

There is another reason, but I will not mention it :)

Completely agreed! Women's lib seriously states that women are equal to men. I fully believe that this should be in EVERY aspect! No more bias Man hits woman= Total outrage and lynching and adversely Woman hits Man= NOTHING but a tiny slap on the wrist.

Well, men have done worse things to women..

Wow, I hope she gets a righteous punishment. That's jealously at its max.

I agree, men have done terrible things to women. However, as you see, women do some incredibly terrible things too. They just aren't covered that much. Lorena Bobbit ring a bell? Anyway, yes this truly is jealousy at the extreme!!! Welcome to UM btw!

Ach, lip bit off in a jealous fit of rage, and man is too scared, loving, or shamed to press charges. How could Tonya Harding do this to him?!

I need a palette cleanser.

adorable-black-and-white-cute-dog-dog-cute-Favim.com-234847.gif

edit: Hmm, on second thought, maybe that's not the most appropriate picture to forget the article above.

Edited by _Only

Ach, lip bit off in a jealous fit of rage, and man is too scared, loving, or shamed to press charges. How could Tonya Harding do this to him?!

I need a palette cleanser.

adorable-black-and-white-cute-dog-dog-cute-Favim.com-234847.gif

edit: Hmm, on second thought, maybe that's not the most appropriate picture to forget the article above.

LMFAO!! That's great man!

You wouldn't have thought it'd be that hard to re-attach a lip. She must have chewed on it a bit.

Are you serious? At most a man can subdue a woman if in danger of severe injury or loss of life, but beating her is immoral. Men and women aren't equal.

Are you serious? At most a man can subdue a woman if in danger of severe injury or loss of life, but beating her is immoral. Men and women aren't equal.

I can't think of any exceptions. Care to help me out?

YouTube "woman beats up man", and go from there.

Break the illusion.

So is mutilation. Edited by Rlyeh

When asked for his side of the confrontation the guy said: mmmphhh grh kcck! Slufffy drgit!!

When asked for his side of the confrontation the guy said: mmmphhh grh kcck! Slufffy drgit!!

lol :tu:

She deserves a quick swift shovel up side the head, and he deserves to seek out a decent human that will love him!

An eye for an eye doesn't apply when the example should be set respectfully.

If a woman wants to hit a man she needs to be big enough to realise that what she's done is wrong.

Equal rights for men and women have nothing to do with violence and to try and verbally justify a man hitting a woman back on those "very hard work terms" is degrading. How dare one say that it's okay for man to hit a women coz she hit him making it an "equal right" is a cope out and bull****! It's in-evolved and barbaric.

disgust.gif

If a woman is hitting you, you can stop her or run away.

Or get your lip bitten off. Beating her up is a strong term, but good god, man, defend yourself!

I am not saying beat her to death....I am saying if a woman is biting my lip off, or cutting my penis off, or punching me in the face even.........

Sorry, but it is on.....Bite my lip off, yup, at least a few punch's in the mouth for sure.I would not be able to help it.

Cut my penis off, that would most likely mean jail time for me...

Punch me, well, I will than figure if you can dish it out, you better be able to take it....

Look, I could be slapped, punched in the arm, talked to like crap, but above and similar issues, sorry.....You want to treat me like a piece of ****, and want to become a violent idiot, I will defend myself, and it will include inflicting the same pain you gave me.

I can't think of any exceptions. Care to help me out?

Yup, above, and more.....

Here is a light one...If these were my kids, and I saw the video......You tell me..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdfTjv7GTiY

Made me laugh, ty

She deserves a quick swift shovel up side the head, and he deserves to seek out a decent human that will love him!

An eye for an eye doesn't apply when the example should be set respectfully.

If a woman wants to hit a man she needs to be big enough to realise that what she's done is wrong.

Equal rights for men and women have nothing to do with violence and to try and verbally justify a man hitting a woman back on those "very hard work terms" is degrading. How dare one say that it's okay for man to hit a women coz she hit him making it an "equal right" is a cope out and bull****! It's in-evolved and barbaric.

disgust.gif

But it is ok for a woman to hit a man?.......Sorry, if a woman is punching me in the head full force, and not stopping, it is on....You do know there are men that are beaten by women right?

Or get your lip bitten off. Beating her up is a strong term, but good god, man, defend yourself!

Exactly !

Yes, I completely agree with you and the others on this. You should never "Beat someone up" in retaliation of being attacked. However, you should completely take action to defend yourself by any means necessary. Be it man, woman or raggedy old codger lol :rofl:

I'm very tired of the double standards between men and women. Women have fought for decades for equal rights, and say they are as strong, durable and physically equal to men. So, when it comes to a woman attacking a man, such as this case, I feel the man should be able to fight back in the same way he would with another man. I teach my Krav Maga class that in the event of being attacked you are allowed to apply equal to slightly more force rendered by the attacker to remove the threat against yourself and the others around you.

Women need to stop the double standards. It's 2012 and you all call sexism and equal rights when you feel something isn't going your way and say how equal you are to men BUT then ( and I've witnessed this first hand) when you go off and attack a guy, start a fight with him, hit him first etc etc and the Man actually defends himself and you receive a beat down like he would to a male attacker, you automatically scream abuse and that it's SOOO wrong for a man to hit a woman etc.

I absolutely despise Husband/Boyfriend abuse. I believe a man who beats a woman should be shot. HOWEVER, at the same time, if a woman feels she can attack a man and fight like a man, she should be treated equally like a man....

Men mutilate, beat and rape women much more often and far more brutally than anything a woman could do to a man. But in saying that, anybody who acts like an animal, should be treated like an animal.

1334712862[/url]' post='4268889']

But it is ok for a woman to hit a man?.......Sorry, if a woman is punching me in the head full force, and not stopping, it is on....You do know there are men that are beaten by women right?

Common sence.,..course not, and it's natural for a normal person to defend themselves man or woman, I'd be worried If you didn't!

I'm just stating that equal rights doesn't really have anything to do with violence, morally to raise a hand to anyone or anything is wrong.

I've worked in a safe house shelter for men and women there's not much that I don't know about both sides of the story.

Equal rights is about acceptance, understanding respective social law, abuse is a criminal offence!

Mental health now have ads on television that are specifically aimed at abused men, family members, parents, and there's help lines for all of them. The statistics that studies go by are far from accurate, not many men come forward and are willing to come to terms they are being abuse because they are already questioning their sense of worth as a man. It's unfortunate for both sex's.

btw, our neighbours used to fight when drunk and the wife used to put a stereo speaker next to her husbands head full blast.,. Whilst he was lying in the ant infested dirt, she'd put the hose on him in attempt to eventually drown him. She's was trying to make it look like an accident, at least once a week. I watched her full swing and hit him with a leaf blower and a metal laundry basket across his head and back. She'd scream at him, " if you leave me, you'll never see your kids again". So yes, I found out the unfortunate way that men get abused too!

Physical abuse leaves marks that heal, mental abuse can scare for life!

Edited by xCrimsonx

1334713415[/url]' post='4268897']

Yes, I completely agree with you and the others on this. You should never "Beat someone up" in retaliation of being attacked. However, you should completely take action to defend yourself by any means necessary. Be it man, woman or raggedy old codger lol :rofl:

I'm very tired of the double standards between men and women. Women have fought for decades for equal rights, and say they are as strong, durable and physically equal to men. So, when it comes to a woman attacking a man, such as this case, I feel the man should be able to fight back in the same way he would with another man. I teach my Krav Maga class that in the event of being attacked you are allowed to apply equal to slightly more force rendered by the attacker to remove the threat against yourself and the others around you.

Women need to stop the double standards. It's 2012 and you all call sexism and equal rights when you feel something isn't going your way and say how equal you are to men BUT then ( and I've witnessed this first hand) when you go off and attack a guy, start a fight with him, hit him first etc etc and the Man actually defends himself and you receive a beat down like he would to a male attacker, you automatically scream abuse and that it's SOOO wrong for a man to hit a woman etc.

I absolutely despise Husband/Boyfriend abuse. I believe a man who beats a woman should be shot. HOWEVER, at the same time, if a woman feels she can attack a man and fight like a man, she should be treated equally like a man....

Women know that men are stronger, durable etc it was never about our make up as men and women it's was about the pay packet and who was expected" to make coffee in the tea room. LOL

Btw, weather we like it or not, if one goes to working looking like a ****, they are going to be treated like one, funny that though the only way to get a job is to portray ones self that way, no matter if you have the brains or not. That is the way it is and it's nothing to do with equal rights or sexium it's about what is a social expectation. (and I've witnessed this first hand)thumbsup.gif

I had long hair, a pair of jeans a nice blouse on and slip on's, the girl that had worked the job before with accreditations and outstanding references that was over weight, severe acne and thick wired hair that wore a very presentable pretty dress didn't get the job. I got it because I apparently "had potential". What about the girl that was actually qualified and The best at what she did.

My boss was a creep, and gave the wrong attention. The girl in question now makes more money than the boss that knocked her back because of her looks!

Oh yeah, most times children are involved also so for a man to hit back at a woman and or not take himself and his children out of away from the picture would be setting a bad example. Fight and flight is instinctive we have all evolved and know better.

There are no excess's on either side.

How in the world do you get your lip bitten off, or penis cut off? Are you incapable of pushing her away, or running from her, or using your arms to keep her hands and face away from you? Women are inherently weaker than men. By puberty a male is probably as powerful as a grown woman (at least where I live). If she manages to hurt you, you could punish her, but peacefully. Only children and animals have an eye-for-an-eye mentality when it comes to a fight between a male and a female. Punching a woman for hurting you is no different than punching a child for spilling milk on your newspaper; it's an amoral animal's impulse. If it's done willingly with a rational mind and no hint of regret, a man should be severely punished for it. It's our duty to protect women, even if it costs us a lip. But it's an amoral world, so, whatever floats your boat, Sakari.