Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gary Heseltine - Rendlesham Forest UFO

Karlis

They usually dismiss these theories as fantasy, However This Morning just dedicated almost 15 minutes to discussing this subject. arrow3.gifRead more...
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=_7uoB49_gcQ

From the caption:

... they were discussing and covering this issue from 1980,

Rendlesham Forest is reputedly the most famous and credible UFO sighting in the UK yet it happened almost 32 Years ago!

Why would the MSM be discussing this issue Today in 2012?

Also notice how aggressive the shill is debunking Gary at every opportunity, even mocking him (basic nuero linguistic programming)

I think it could be for any of these 3 reasons..

1: Predictive Programming for a fake Alien invasion

2: Predictive Programming for full disclosure

3: Predictive Mainstream Media Disinformation in anticipation of something that may be coming

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• quillius

• DONTEATUS

• TSS

• Karlis

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=_7uoB49_gcQ

From the caption:

... they were discussing and covering this issue from 1980,

Rendlesham Forest is reputedly the most famous and credible UFO sighting in the UK yet it happened almost 32 Years ago!

Why would the MSM be discussing this issue Today in 2012?

Also notice how aggressive the shill is debunking Gary at every opportunity, even mocking him (basic nuero linguistic programming)

I think it could be for any of these 3 reasons..

1: Predictive Programming for a fake Alien invasion

2: Predictive Programming for full disclosure

3: Predictive Mainstream Media Disinformation in anticipation of something that may be coming

They were discussing it because it was a follow on from a previous discussion about the subject in general, where Gary laid down the gauntlet to Chris to debate him on one case...that's how it came about! 'This Morning' often run light hearted segments on everything from ghosts to phobias and ufo's...

Edited by The Sky Scanner

They were discussing it because it was a follow on from a previous discussion about the subject in general, where Gary laid down the gauntlet to Chris to debate him on one case...that's how it came about! 'This Morning' often run light hearted segments on everything from ghosts to phobias and ufo's...

Morning mate, hope all is well.

I know you have looked into this case a bit and I believe you also did a walk of the site. I am interested in your evaluation.

all the best

Morning mate, hope all is well.

I know you have looked into this case a bit and I believe you also did a walk of the site. I am interested in your evaluation.

all the best

Hello mate - it's all good here thanks :)

It's a weird one Rendlesham...the sceptical stance is valid, particularly with regards to things like statements being made and added to long after the event etc...but then i'm not so sure that in itself is evidence of lack of credible evidence if you see what I mean. A victim of crime will often not be able to recall many details of an ordeal until long after the event, if those men genuinely encountered something unknown then it stands to reason that shock would come into play. If we go on the premise that they see what they said they see (which would obviously be their stance), the idea you can witness something as extroadinary as that, then recall the details exactly, without error or confusion, and without conflicting statements (given we all view things differently, and home in on different aspects of the same thing when viewing as a group)....well I just don't think the criticism of them are as strong as many think with regard to lack of credible accounts...

The area itself, hmmm, we'll according to people like Chris French, multiple things happened which led them to believe it was one event...i.e meteor, lighthouse, and confusing things with stars in the sky.....when I walked it, which I did quite a few times, I just couldn't see how anyone could confuse a lighthouse for the descriptions recorded on Halts recorder...even if you add fog, tiredness etc into it, you'd have to be pretty stupid imo to get fooled by a lighthouse light bouncing through trees....imo.

I think they see something genuinely unknown, that hasn't been repeated there since, and I don't think the rational explanations in any way fit the bill....that said, the area has thrown up quite a few anomolies in the past...unknown light and little electro magnetic hot spots etc...

If you want my opinion I think one of two things was the cause, it's either related to the lay of the land, incredibly flat, marshes and bogs all over that county, it's a constantly damp atmosphere (felt like that when i lived there)...and that high moisture content and atmospherics of that very flat county at sea lebel throws up the occasional oddity, which fools people...OR they see something as they described it, the origin of which I wouldn't speculate about on here!

Hello mate - it's all good here thanks :)

It's a weird one Rendlesham...the sceptical stance is valid, particularly with regards to things like statements being made and added to long after the event etc...but then i'm not so sure that in itself is evidence of lack of credible evidence if you see what I mean. A victim of crime will often not be able to recall many details of an ordeal until long after the event, if those men genuinely encountered something unknown then it stands to reason that shock would come into play. If we go on the premise that they see what they said they see (which would obviously be their stance), the idea you can witness something as extroadinary as that, then recall the details exactly, without error or confusion, and without conflicting statements (given we all view things differently, and home in on different aspects of the same thing when viewing as a group)....well I just don't think the criticism of them are as strong as many think with regard to lack of credible accounts...

The area itself, hmmm, we'll according to people like Chris French, multiple things happened which led them to believe it was one event...i.e meteor, lighthouse, and confusing things with stars in the sky.....when I walked it, which I did quite a few times, I just couldn't see how anyone could confuse a lighthouse for the descriptions recorded on Halts recorder...even if you add fog, tiredness etc into it, you'd have to be pretty stupid imo to get fooled by a lighthouse light bouncing through trees....imo.

I think they see something genuinely unknown, that hasn't been repeated there since, and I don't think the rational explanations in any way fit the bill....that said, the area has thrown up quite a few anomolies in the past...unknown light and little electro magnetic hot spots etc...

If you want my opinion I think one of two things was the cause, it's either related to the lay of the land, incredibly flat, marshes and bogs all over that county, it's a constantly damp atmosphere (felt like that when i lived there)...and that high moisture content and atmospherics of that very flat county at sea lebel throws up the occasional oddity, which fools people...OR they see something as they described it, the origin of which I wouldn't speculate about on here!

glad to hear all is good. Also has been good to see you posting much more, I have been following things just not posting much...

Thanks for your evaluation, its valued and one of the few opinions I know carries no real bias/agenda.

As for your summary, if it was option b (they have seen something as described), then trying to discuss its origin would be pure speculation, I agree...and that gets us nowhere fast.

speak soon

glad to hear all is good. Also has been good to see you posting much more, I have been following things just not posting much...

Thanks for your evaluation, its valued and one of the few opinions I know carries no real bias/agenda.

As for your summary, if it was option b (they have seen something as described), then trying to discuss its origin would be pure speculation, I agree...and that gets us nowhere fast.

speak soon

THe games a foot ! THat pesky Light house will be the death on this story ! :innocent:

IT would make a great case to really investigate ! :unsure2:

I do think it's interesting (probably coincidental, but interesting) that the unit responsible for, among more routine air-sea rescue duties, retrieving downed Spacecraft and Satellites, happened to be based at Woodbridge and/or Bentwaters at the time. Also that it was almost exactly the same time as another famous incident, the Cash/Landrum affair in Texas. What can we make of that? Well, probably nothing, I expect, but nevertheless.

I do think it's interesting (probably coincidental, but interesting) that the unit responsible for, among more routine air-sea rescue duties, retrieving downed Spacecraft and Satellites, happened to be based at Woodbridge and/or Bentwaters at the time. Also that it was almost exactly the same time as another famous incident, the Cash/Landrum affair in Texas. What can we make of that? Well, probably nothing, I expect, but nevertheless.

Maybe they went to look for a buddie that was picked up earler ? E.T. called 911 and Rendlesham AFB was where they were keeping there little buddie.

Well I`ll wait for the movie It should be about ready any year now ?

Hey 747, interesting bit of info there ! what do you make of it?