Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Enormous Bee Hive in outdoor closet

ColoradoParanormal

Stumbled across these video's of a absolutely massive beehive built in someone's outdoor closet.

Second Video:

Enjoy! ;)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ColoradoParanormal

• Insaniac

• Michelle

• Still Waters

Wow! fascinating, thank you :tu:

I wonder how long that had been there for, it puts our wasps nests in the shade.

Wow! fascinating, thank you :tu:

I wonder how long that had been there for, it puts our wasps nests in the shade.

Oh I know! How on earth were they able to build such a humongous hive without neighbors complaining? If I understand the video correctly, the house had been abandoned for quite some time but, with that many bee's you'd think the neighborhood would be FLOODED with bee's!

Oh I know! How on earth were they able to build such a humongous hive without neighbors complaining? If I understand the video correctly, the house had been abandoned for quite some time but, with that many bee's you'd think the neighborhood would be FLOODED with bee's!

Not really. We have a neighbor that has seven hives and honey bees aren't a problem. They don't seem to be abundant, but we live in a heavily wooded area. We do get a free quart, every now and then, for contributing to his honey supply with our trees and flowers. :P

Not really. We have a neighbor that has seven hives and honey bees aren't a problem. They don't seem to be abundant, but we live in a heavily wooded area. We do get a free quart, every now and then, for contributing to his honey supply with our trees and flowers. :P

Nice! I Love Honey! Free home made honey is even better!

With the loss of so many bees in recent years,seeing a full healthy hive ,is a great thing.

I wouldn't mind at all.

With the loss of so many bees in recent years,seeing a full healthy hive ,is a great thing.

I wouldn't mind at all.

Agreed. And that honeycomb looks delicious.