Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Child Haunted By Spirit

egpi2010

I was dying for some coffee this morning so I stopped by my friends house and stole some coffee. As we sat down and drank our joe, she begins to tell me that her sisters 2 year old daughter talked to a ghost yesterday. I was like "What?!" She then told me she took video the 2 year old brushing someones hair. She showed me the video of this little two year old girl talking to "it". The little girl was talking and then walked around "it" saying "watch out". Then she looked into the bathroom and walking in and started brushing "its" hair. I was stunned and I told my friend that I wanted to go to her sisters house to meet this little girl. I know my friends family is gifted but damb at 2 almost 3 years old?! I thought well maybe it's an imaginary friend.

So we drove over and had pancakes,snosage and of course more coffee over at her sisters. The little 2 year old was a little shy at first but once I turned my phone on and said "Can you take a picture for me of your friend?" Cute little thing grabbed the phone and ran into her room. Me and my friend peeked around the corner to watch her to see if it was true!! This little girl is in her room looking at the top bunk and says, "Hay come here,,want to take a picture." Of course I can't talk as cute as her but, you get the gist. Then the she says" Say cheeeese!" then she takes a picture looks at it and says" ahh cute". Then me and my friend run into the living room trying not to let her know we were watching. She hands me the camera points and says "See him!!!" Then she laughs and says something in baby talk to her mom and her mom looks at me and says." She said that he was making a funny face at her." This continues for over a half hour. At one point my friend tells 2 year old that she wants one of her toy in her room. The little girl runs in her room and is asking "him" for the toy. Then it's quiet... then you hear her yell at "him" saying "NO NO AUNTIE WANTS IT!!!" then she runs out of the room and hands the toy to my friend. It blew me away!!!

Weird.. Not only that when she took the pictures in her room they would come out really dark, even though the light was on.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ColoradoParanormal

• egpi2010

• Requal

• edOfmischief

I was dying for some coffee this morning so I stopped by my friends house and stole some coffee. As we sat down and drank our joe, she begins to tell me that her sisters 2 year old daughter talked to a ghost yesterday. I was like "What?!" She then told me she took video the 2 year old brushing someones hair. She showed me the video of this little two year old girl talking to "it". The little girl was talking and then walked around "it" saying "watch out". Then she looked into the bathroom and walking in and started brushing "its" hair. I was stunned and I told my friend that I wanted to go to her sisters house to meet this little girl. I know my friends family is gifted but damb at 2 almost 3 years old?! I thought well maybe it's an imaginary friend.

So we drove over and had pancakes,snosage and of course more coffee over at her sisters. The little 2 year old was a little shy at first but once I turned my phone on and said "Can you take a picture for me of your friend?" Cute little thing grabbed the phone and ran into her room. Me and my friend peeked around the corner to watch her to see if it was true!! This little girl is in her room looking at the top bunk and says, "Hay come here,,want to take a picture." Of course I can't talk as cute as her but, you get the gist. Then the she says" Say cheeeese!" then she takes a picture looks at it and says" ahh cute". Then me and my friend run into the living room trying not to let her know we were watching. She hands me the camera points and says "See him!!!" Then she laughs and says something in baby talk to her mom and her mom looks at me and says." She said that he was making a funny face at her." This continues for over a half hour. At one point my friend tells 2 year old that she wants one of her toy in her room. The little girl runs in her room and is asking "him" for the toy. Then it's quiet... then you hear her yell at "him" saying "NO NO AUNTIE WANTS IT!!!" then she runs out of the room and hands the toy to my friend. It blew me away!!!

Weird.. Not only that when she took the pictures in her room they would come out really dark, even though the light was on.

It's very common for children to have Imaginary friends of which they do these sort of actions with. Thus, it's a "friend" they're playing with.

Oh, and you said you're friends family is "gifted?" What do you mean? As in they have high IQ's? Are very talented with art? If you mean they're "Psychic" this poses a problem as it proves you're already clouded in your judgements of reality and more than likely will not accept scientific or even reasonable thought.

Now, you say you have picture and video's? That would be really helpful for all of us to see. Thanks.

Edited by ColoradoParanormal

• 3 weeks later...

my 3 year old niece has an amazing imagination but I don't think she's ever taken it that far. I'd like to see the video and picture you mention

I had crazy imaginary friends as a kid, and I REALLY believed in them. My one friend was a red and white giant rabit with huge ears, striped red and white. I name him "supersounder" for god know's what reason. He and I would play for hours. I was around 3 year old. At 5 I seemed to stop having "imaginary friends" that I truly believed in. Right around school age when I began to mix socially more.

I think it is VERY common and very real for kids in the 2-5 age group to illustrate such behavior.

I Believe It Must Have Been Really Creepy To See That .. Would Be Cool If You Could Spend More Time With The Lil Girl If Possible .. See What Else She Tells You :)