Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Uncle Ted Nugent in troube again

Robbie333

First off. My politics and Teds are very much the same. He got himself in trouble again by telling them what they do not want to hear. All I can say is " Go give em heck Uncle Ted". Stand up for what we believe in. We are with you.

http://www.huffingto..._n_1434830.html

http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/stand-with-ted-nugent-by-signing-new-petition/

Edited by Robbie333

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Socio

• conspiracybeliever

• Robbie333

• Mantis914

Why doesn't the Justice Dept. flip out when the Black Panthers issue a bounty on Zimmerman? But let Ted Nugent make this comment and suddenly he is David Koresh.

Edited by Illuminerdi

Why doesn't the Justice Dept. flip out when the Black Panthers issue a bounty on Zimmerman? But let Ted Nugent make this comment and suddenly he is David Koresh.

I'm sure the government does not take the Black Panthers lightly, and I'm guessing they've been on a watch list for decades.

No one is saying Ted Nugent is a danger to anyone, he is simply under investigation to make sure he won't actually go after a government official. The Secret Service is simply doing their jobs, and I'm sure the same job is carried out over and over, every single day.

Ted Nugent also referred to a Democratic Congress as a "target rich environment". It's just rhetoric.

Well from the few clips of him I've seen the guys is a complete nut job. Shocker, when you imply that you want to kill members of the government law enforcement is going to keep an eye on you.

No one is saying Ted Nugent is a danger to anyone, he is simply under investigation to make sure he won't actually go after a government official. The Secret Service is simply doing their jobs, and I'm sure the same job is carried out over and over, every single day.

I disagree, I think Obama is completely selective with who he hassles. The left are always accusing the right of trying to incite violence. They tried to said talk radio incited Jared Laughtner, all the comments about the Tea Party being being violent. You think Ted Nugent's going to be in the waiting in the book depository for Obama? :rolleyes: It's just political theatre. White people can be sterotyped about liking God and guns in the way that black people can be stereotyped about liking ribs but only the former is okay for politicians to play upon.

Edited by Illuminerdi

Ted is just trying to get people pumped up. The reason they want to give him a hard time is because he is a strong individual with the support of the NRA and most anyone who owns a gun.

I support his views to a point and I am a lover of wild game. However, Ted can get a bit wacky at times.

I'll never forget arguing with my drafting teacher in high school. I'd tell him that Nugent doesn't drink or take drugs and never has. My drafting teacher thought everyone in the music industry was on drugs, so Ted had to be by association.

Ted is just trying to get people pumped up. The reason they want to give him a hard time is because he is a strong individual with the support of the NRA and most anyone who owns a gun.

I support his views to a point and I am a lover of wild game. However, Ted can get a bit wacky at times.

I'll never forget arguing with my drafting teacher in high school. I'd tell him that Nugent doesn't drink or take drugs and never has. My drafting teacher thought everyone in the music industry was on drugs, so Ted had to be by association.

You don't have to drink or take drugs to be a complete nutcase. In fact I think drinking and drugs would be a step up in the sane department for some people.

Ted is not stupid, let's not pretend he's merely off his rocker and spewing nonsense. First of all, violent rhetoric is always ramped up at NRA rallies. Second, Ted has always pushed the envelope of his first amendment rights.

But if you actually heard him speak, he is well-educated on political topics and can debate with anyone. I'm not a fan of guns myself, but it doesn't mean I can't respect where he's coming from.

I'm sure the government does not take the Black Panthers lightly, and I'm guessing they've been on a watch list for decades.

Ted Nugent also referred to a Democratic Congress as a "target rich environment". It's just rhetoric.

Speaking of Uncle Ted being a nutjob. He just loves to stir the pot. As I said, his politics and mine are similar. Now, what about the Secret Service doing their job? Umm, Renting hookers and getting drunk in Columbia. Oh yea, I am glad we have this group of fine upstanding young men looking over the "nut jobs". The GSA party in Sin Towne blowing all of the dough. Oh yes, thank goodness they are watching over our security too. LOL

Well, let's see, why??? Oh, that's right... Eric Holder, Jr. is the Attorney General... all you have to do is a little research to get your answer.

I think it's scarey when people flip out over their guns like that. The people I know who do that are the craziest. They are the first people I can imagine flipping out and shooting someone given the ok from some stupid law like that stand your ground.

First off. My politics and Teds are very much the same. He got himself in trouble again by telling them what they do not want to hear. All I can say is " Go give em heck Uncle Ted". Stand up for what we believe in. We are with you.

I don't care which side you are on here you have to admire a man that is not afraid to toss PC correctness in the toilet hit the lever and speak his mind!

By the same token they should have been crawling up Louis Farrakhan's butt ages ago for his data tribes but he does not even raise an eyebrow yet Ted gets a first class ticket to secret service ville for his outburst.

I think it's scarey when people flip out over their guns like that. The people I know who do that are the craziest. They are the first people I can imagine flipping out and shooting someone given the ok from some stupid law like that stand your ground.

Tell that to the people of Mexico who are dying everyday from the cartels with guns that came from... our government... I'll bet they wish they had guns to protect themselves!

This article has nothing to do with the Stand your ground law either...

Looks like Ted is off the hook;

Ted Nugent meeting with Secret Service completed, 'issue resolved'

WASHINGTON -- Rocker Ted Nugent's meeting with the US Secret Service was concluded Thursday and the "issue has been resolved," a spokesman for the US Secret Service told NewsCore.

"The US Secret Service does not anticipate any further action being taken," the spokesman said.

Edited by Socio

Ted didn't say anything wrong, and the only reason it is a big deal is because he is a conservative who believes in the rights given to him by the constitution. He is not afraid to say what he wants and spit in the face of big government. I don't automatically agree with everything he says or does but he is his own person and can do as he likes. I agree with a lot of his views and am not ashamed to say it. I personally wish that more people in this country would stand up and voice their displeasure the way he does.

Mike

I guess you don't have to drink or take drugs to be radical.

I guess you don't have to drink or take drugs to be radical.

How is he a radical. Oh, over the top at times but a radical? No. Louise Farrakhan, The Black Panthers are radicals and say they want us dead. How is he like them. Common sense, human decency and logical thinking is radical. How so is what he says so radical. Do not let criminals come here illegally. Have the right to protect your family as well as, many other common sense things is not radical. It is common sense. Most of us are sick and tired of kissing butt to be politically correct when our familys and friends suffer because we have to tip toe around and watch what we say around people whom say it loud and clear they want to harm us. Screw those low lifes and I am not tip toeing anymore. If you say you are going to kill me I say " Bring it on". You will lose, trust me. So you can get mad at my radical butt but I cannot be any more clear than I have. Bottom line.

The way that you eliminate bad and ugly is either through activism and policy making that never tolerates evil -- instead of the liberal politically correct policy of accepting evil and accepting other points of views that destroy lives. We the thoughtful, productive people of American have got to take our freedom back. ~ Ted Nugent

Edited by Robbie333

You don't have to drink or take drugs to be a complete nutcase. In fact I think drinking and drugs would be a step up in the sane department for some people.

I guess you listen to Britney then, not Stranglehold.

Ah well, more Nugent for me if some people don't get him.

I guess you listen to Britney then, not Stranglehold.

Ah well, more Nugent for me if some people don't get him.

Ted Nugent put out three good albums in the mid 70's. When his singer/rhythm guitarist quit ted took over on the vocals and all he ever did was scream into the mic. I couldn't listen to him anymore. I'm actually almost ashamed I ever did.

He is an absolute nutjob and he and I are diametrically opposed politically. He is as right wing as they get and he thinks that by being vocally loud and obnoxious, he is doing his cause a service. He may have his fans, but he's probably distanced himself from some that are in his own party (GOP).

I remember reading an interview with him in the late seventies / early eighties out of one of the guitar magazines in which he stated that he hated gays so much that he walked up to one and grabbed a book out of the man's hands and spit out a mouthful of chewed-up Oreo cookies into the book and then handed the man back his book. What a nice guy......

The world would be better off without him!

Ted Nugent put out three good albums in the mid 70's. When his singer/rhythm guitarist quit ted took over on the vocals and all he ever did was scream into the mic. I couldn't listen to him anymore. I'm actually almost ashamed I ever did.

He is an absolute nutjob and he and I are diametrically opposed politically. He is as right wing as they get and he thinks that by being vocally loud and obnoxious, he is doing his cause a service. He may have his fans, but he's probably distanced himself from some that are in his own party (GOP).

I remember reading an interview with him in the late seventies / early eighties out of one of the guitar magazines in which he stated that he hated gays so much that he walked up to one and grabbed a book out of the man's hands and spit out a mouthful of chewed-up Oreo cookies into the book and then handed the man back his book. What a nice guy......

The world would be better off without him!

I guess not being afraid to stand up for your beliefs means the worlds better off without you.

:rolleyes:

Think about who else you could add to that list even if their beliefs don't 'insult' you enough. Pretty long list you just made.

Ted is kinda goofy. imo, His musical HIGH point was the guitar work and SOLO on the old Amboy Duke's song.. " journey to the center of your mind" lol

He came to a small city near here in about 1968 , to do a show at the Fairgrounds ... but the cops arrested him as soon as he got on stage because he had a HUGE bowie knife strapped to his leg.

I guess not being afraid to stand up for your beliefs means the worlds better off without you.

:rolleyes:

Think about who else you could add to that list even if their beliefs don't 'insult' you enough. Pretty long list you just made.

I'll listen to anyone's beliefs and have a rational debate with them as long as they remain cool and calm.

Ted's problem is that he doesn't just give his opinion, but in that he gives it in a manner that is way too forceful in stating his opinion. Staying calm, cool, and rational works better every time. I see him as no better than Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage, Glenn Beck, etc. Way too over the top. That and of course that I completely disagree with him.

I stand up for my beliefs, and do so all of the time. I simply don't resort to his low tactics in doing so. So I don't care if someone stands up for their beliefs.......just don't scream them at me.....

List? What list are you talking about?

You are with him. I'm NOT with him. He's a quack!

LOL! I've seen many people say the same of you.