Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the number 22

Doctor manhattan

lately i keep seeing the number 22 EVERYWHERE and its not like with the 23 enigma where you see it sometimes but your also looking for it well this number keeps popping up all the time, i'm not sure if it mean anything or its just a coincidence. also what i find weird is that i'll be 22 years old when the 21st of december comes, another coincidence.

lately i keep seeing the number 22 EVERYWHERE and its not like with the 23 enigma where you see it sometimes but your also looking for it well this number keeps popping up all the time, i'm not sure if it mean anything or its just a coincidence. also what i find weird is that i'll be 22 years old when the 21st of december comes, another coincidence.

And the very next day will be the 22nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES PEOPLE!!! :w00t:

There are 22 letters in the Hebrew alphabet and 22 Major Aracana of the Tarot. There are 22 paths on the Tree of Life.

Welcome to UM, ice veins.

Try a little experiment. Using a notepad, write down every number you see every day for a week.

You will find the occurence of numbers is fairly random. Some will occur more than others - like 99 or 95 in prices, for example - but there will be a reasonably good spread of numbers.

Count the number of "22's" in your list, and my bet would be it does not occur a remarkable number of times. It is just that you are paying attention to when it occurs presently, that it has any real significance to you.

If it does appear to occur out of proportion to all other numbers, of course, then you might have a real mystery on your hands. ;)

There are 22 letters in the Hebrew alphabet and 22 Major Aracana of the Tarot. There are 22 paths on the Tree of Life.

There are also 22 players on the field at one time in American football and though Dec. 21st is on a Friday this year I believe there is a college bowl game scheduled. There will also be a player on each team wearing the number 22! Even weirder, each team will have a player wearing number 11 and if you multiply those players by the two teams they play for it equals 22! :w00t:

Also, out of the 200 or so players on both rosters, about 1/4 of them will be seniors and most will be 22! And there will be thousands of seniors in attendance, most who will be age 22!!

This is really getting scary. I could give a ton more examples but I'm too afraid to continue! :cry:

Edited by Shabd Mystic

There are also 22 players on the field at one time in American football and though Dec. 21st is on a Friday this year I believe there is a college bowl game scheduled. There will also be a player on each team wearing the number 22! Even weirder, each team will have a player wearing number 11 and if you multiply those players by the two teams they play for it equals 22! :w00t:

Also, out of the 200 or so players on both rosters, about 1/4 of them will be seniors and most will be 22! And there will be thousands of seniors in attendance, most who will be age 22!!

This is really getting scary. I could give a ton more examples but I'm too afraid to continue! :cry:

If you add the digits in 22 together you get 4, and if you then divide that by one of the digits, 2, you get the other one, 2. :)

If you add the digits in 22 together you get 4, and if you then divide that by one of the digits, 2, you get the other one, 2. :)

Wo!

That just gave me the chills!

Oh my lord, I just thought of something even scarier:

Take 22 and multiply it by 22.

Then take that result and divide it by 22.

You won't believe what you end up with:

** 22 **

I kid you not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I know i won't be able to sleep tonight. I guess I'll use the time to make out my will ... not that it will matter since there won't be anyone left to collect anything anyway ...

• Like 1

Possibly the worst thing about the Dec. 21 "end of the world" deal for those who believe it is that if they are right they won't be able to go around telling everyone they were right.

Everyone will be dead.

On the other hand, for those of us making fun of the people who believe the world is coming to an end this year, if we are proven correct, we'll all still be here to make fun of all the people who were saying the world was going to end.

There's no way people like me can possibly lose this argument and no way the "end of the world" believers can possibly win. :lol:

Hey, that gives me an idea ...

Does anyone who thinks the world is going to end this year care to bet me $10,000? :P

Possibly the worst thing about the Dec. 21 "end of the world" deal for those who believe it is that if they are right they won't be able to go around telling everyone they were right.

Everyone will be dead.

On the other hand, for those of us making fun of the people who believe the world is coming to an end this year, if we are proven correct, we'll all still be here to make fun of all the people who were saying the world was going to end.

There's no way people like me can possibly lose this argument and no way the "end of the world" believers can possibly win. :lol:

Hey, that gives me an idea ...

Does anyone who thinks the world is going to end this year care to bet me $10,000? :P

Don't a lot of them reckon there will be some sort of catastrophe but a lot of people will survive anyway? So they can have the last laugh, when we're all starving to death in refugee camps.

Edited by Flibbertigibbet
  • Like 1

Don't a lot of them reckon there will be some sort of catastrophe but a lot of people will survive anyway? So they can have the last laugh, when we're all starving to death in refugee camps.

That's not very "end of the world." Sounds more like some people covering their butts. Sounds like typical male behavior - not willing to commit. :P

Oh well, even if they're right and there's some sort of "major catastrophe" there's no way they will be able to brag about how "right" they were since there is no way any survivors will want to let all us desperate, starving people know they are out there and loaded with enough supplies to form a bunch of hidden "club Meds" in the mountains.

So even while I'm stashed away starving to death in a refugee camp I'll be absolute proof that the world didn't end - so I will have won!!! :lol:

The starvation, broken bones, open sores and horrible diseases won't be too much fun, but as we all know, all that matters is winning this argument. The rest is just a distraction. :P

• 2 weeks later...

My Numerology Report

Your Life Path Number 9

Your Life Destiny Number is 22

Your Soul Number is 9

Your Personality Number is 22

Your Maturity Number is 4

Your Balance Number is 2

Your First Pinnacle Number is 4

Your Second Pinnacle Number is 3

Your Third Pinnacle Number is 7

Your Fourth Pinnacle Number is 2

Your First Challenge Number is 1

Your Second Challenge Number is 7

Your Third Challenge Number is 6

Your First Cycle Number is 6

Your Second Cycle Number is 7

Your Third Cycle Number is 5

Your Karmic Lesson Number(s) are/is 6

Your Lucky Number is 7

Your Signature Number is 6

Your Birthday Number is 7

Your Personal Year Number is 9

Your Personal Month Number is 7

Edited by Tinker6785ab

Wondering who will make the 22nd post in this thread.

maybe not many will survive. .......only........22 :cry:

The more you focus on something (here being the number 22) the more you'll notice it around you.

Nothing so special about it if you ask me.

• 2 weeks later...

The more you focus on something (here being the number 22) the more you'll notice it around you.

Nothing so special about it if you ask me.

i'm not focusing it, yet i see it all the time. and no one asked you.

The fact that you keep noticing seeing that number all of the time means that you are focusing on it. Otherwise you wouldn't remember each time you see it.

I keep seeing the time 1:23 recently. But I'm not going to pretend I haven't focused on it. It's the same exact situation as yours.

The fact that you are in a public forum is prrof that you did ask him, albeit not directly. :yes:

Wow... you are correct.. It seems to me this is all related to the circle of life. Like pi, 22 dived by seven is what? Good goint, well taken. Times have defintally changed. I sure would like to hear more about the paths leading towards the tree of life? Venus will be passing in front of the sun in June for the last time in nearly three hundred years. It will not be the same again in reference to relation with Mercury for another 300,000 years. Does the long count tell you something, or is anyone REALLY listening?

Edited by Time Spy