Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scientists create DNA alternative

Saru

We are capable right now with just only 200 year of scientific and technological evolution to create some kind of synthetic DNA... I think this is an actual clear evidence of this possibility of ''intelligent design'' by ancient ''Aliens''.

That's nice.

It doesn't support what you suggest it might, but that's okay. Run with whatever flips your zipper, that's what I always say. Well, not always, but I'll say it this time.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShadowSot

• Insaniac

• Rlyeh

• booNyzarC

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They shouldn't be playing God.

Someone needs to fix his mistakes.

Someone needs to fix his mistakes.

Agreed. Man needs to fix his problems and stop murdering the entire population on Earth for profit.

Glad we agree.

Agreed. Man needs to fix his problems and stop murdering the entire population on Earth for profit.

Glad we agree.

Once you've worked on your reading comprehension, get help for your delusions. You might be an ass, but I'm sure no one is trying to murder you for profit (what would someone get anyway?).

PNA is used to make oligomers that bind to specific nucleic acid sequences. In certain experiments you want to find a certain sequence and degrade the rest, PNA is not recognized by nucleases because it so different, so PNA/RNA or DNA duplexes will be protected. PNA is not used to store genetic information because the same thing that makes it unrecognizable by nucleases also makes it unrecognizable to other enzymes that bind nucleic acids, like those necessary for translation, transcription, and replication.

Once you've worked on your reading comprehension, get help for your delusions.

lmao.

What makes you think I'm delusional?

You might be an ass, but I'm sure no one is trying to murder you for profit (what would someone get anyway?).

I never claimed someone was trying to murder me. You were saying about reading comprehension?

Even if someone were trying to murder me, they wouldn't get my spirit, thats for sure.

Edit: Typo.

Edited by Insaniac

I never claimed someone was trying to murder me.
When did you cease to be part of the "entire population"?

So you believe man (this all humans or some?) is murdering the entire population (which may exclude you)?

It's self-evident this is a delusion.

You were saying about reading comprehension?
You lack it, as you just demonstrated a second time. Edited by Rlyeh

When did you cease to be part of the "entire population"?

I recall, because I'm on prescription medication, theres a chance I *am* getting affected myself, so I take back my original statement.

So you believe man (this all humans or some?) is murdering the entire population (which may exclude you)?

It's self-evident this is a delusion.

You're beginning to sound like a Government-payed shill.

Lets just forget the fact the Government poisons the majority of us through tap water, toothpaste and whatever else via mercury and fluroide. Lets forget the Government poisons people with pharmaceuticals. /sarcasm.

Theres a de-population program in place, and the Illuminati-controlled Governments around the world are killing us all off with war, starvation, poisoning, and by turning us against each other. There may be more ways in which they are manipulating us - conquering and dividing.

And then of course theres the Satanism in Hollywood movies and music videos (theres lots of proof of that), which the Illuminati are behind.

One only has to look as far as YouTube to see the truth about Satanism, the Government and Illuminati.

Edited by Insaniac

One only has to look as far as YouTube to see the truth about Satanism, the Government and Illuminati.

As well as a serious amount of nudi- anatomy lessons. Oh, and videos countering all of the above nonsense.

On youtube you can find an equal yet opposite video to prove wahtever your viewpoint is.

(Which may make it's sole worth zero outside of entertainment value I suppose.)

You're beginning to sound like a Government-payed shill.

You don't need to guess what you sound like.
Theres a de-population program in place, and the Illuminati-controlled Governments around the world are killing us all off with war, starvation, poisoning, and by turning us against each other. There may be more ways in which they are manipulating us - conquering and dividing.

And then of course theres the Satanism in Hollywood movies and music videos (theres lots of proof of that), which the Illuminati are behind.

I made a thread in Spirituality vs Skepticism about satanism in society. Calling non-christian symbolism satanic only proves what little credibility you have.

Wouldn't surprise me if you got all your facts from YouTube. Edited by Rlyeh

O.k., so scientists are going to play "God" now? Interesting, I can't wait until they accidentaly create the zombie virus.