Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreams

Ever Learning

Started having dreams but im not in them, i dont think this is normal. any thoughts any one?

had a dream i was a jewish teenager last night, couple of weeks ago i was a black guy. im quite happy with being the person i am lol

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Time Spy

• sarah_444

• _Only

• Ever Learning

How did you know you were someone different in the dream? Did you see yourself somehow, or was it just one of those dream "I just know" feelings? Because I don't think I've ever actually seen myself in a dream that I can remember. Just seeing through my eyes.

I can't recall ever seeing myself either, but i know i've been other people. Or at least, viewed the dream through someone else's perspective.

Started having dreams but im not in them, i dont think this is normal. any thoughts any one?

had a dream i was a jewish teenager last night, couple of weeks ago i was a black guy. im quite happy with being the person i am lol

Your subconscious mind, where your dreams originate, remember all the lifetimes that you have ever experiencerd.

Can you be happy with All that You Are???

John

I can't recall ever seeing myself either, but i know i've been other people. Or at least, viewed the dream through someone else's perspective.

I have had such an occurence. I followed a man around for a few days during a dream that lasted one night. I seen through his eyes terrible things that he was doing. At first I thought it was myself and couldn't understand why I would do such things that I would never think of being associated with. Then I realized it was not myself. I wondered 'who is this' and suggested he look into a passing window of a building he was about to vandalize, and seen a face that was not mine. The last thing I remembered before waking was the name of the town being repeated in my ear. I later searched the web to find that such terrible occurences that I had witnessed had happened there. Later the assailant was found and to my amazement majorly resembled this man who had committed the same crimes I had witnessed. Seems he had been caught on camera after breaking into a place to burglarize it. Strange as this may sound, it is only an example of one of the less unexplainable occurences of experiences to the like of which I have witnessed.

Your subconscious mind, where your dreams originate, remember all the lifetimes that you have ever experiencerd.

John

This ^

I've had countless dreams where I wasn't myself. I was even a wolf once lol

Well if these were past life memories, it'd be nice to recall some happier times. For me, the dreams where i'm someone else usually only involve not so pleasant things.

Ive had this ALOT. Ive dreamed that I was;

-a black male in the early 90's

-a white mail in the back of a red convertible in somewhere like spain

-a middle eastern woman in the 1890's

I could tell the era by my surroundings and what I was wearing. These dreams all had one thing in common, they were all lucid dreams.

John

A good point in my opinion.

This ^

I've had countless dreams where I wasn't myself. I was even a wolf once lol

Aww man if even knew half the weird lucid dreams I had. There was a period only recently where I was getting a recurring lucid dream of my flying/gliding and there were always 2 other people. In one of the dreams I ended up hitting one of the people, the scary thing was, I felt the slap and the thumping pain in my hand afterwards.

Lucid dreaming quite frankly scares the **** out of me at times.

Once upon a time, not so long ago, I spent the night in the hospital, after a short stay in the emergency room. I had been working long days while physically pushing it too far. That night while only a few rooms down the hall, lay my Mother in intensive care, who would soon later be lost to us from the same diagnosis. She was a rock to so many in uncountless hard times. I had pneumona, complicated from prior stomach romoval. I dreamed fantastic abnormal unbelievalbe phenomenal occurences of events and perils that witnessed days pass by in moments' time. There is no explaining it. I watched as an elite team of individual descended upon a compound, where evil at its' prime and essence crouched like a worm in hiding. I did not understand nor did I fathom the reasoning. However, sh@t went down in unbeliveable magnitude, the world was rocked and change come show in an unparalled unexplainable revelation of events. I followed along with nothing more in personal defense than a simple bow and arrow, while machine guns emptied around me. I fired one time after quiet contemplation and senserity, and then gritted my teeth, while spitting in response. I awakened in my bed, swetting, and although empty the room around me the television was on. It was CNN. They were repeatedly telling the world that Bib Laden was dead, now talk about a wierd awakening to reality.

the light guide your mom,

more than sync'ing with a news report?

..the military presence as the medicines in your body, the crouching evil to be expunged as the pnemonia?