Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cat Killlings

Althalus

Just out of interest, did anyone hear anything about the killings of pet cats that happened recently?

Sometimes they were found in their backgarden with their necks cut, and then left there for the owners to find.

There were even reports of on cat turning up in the back garden with the head completely cut off.

I believe it eneded with a group of pagans calling on the goddess to stop the killings.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dust19

• djdodo

• UnpopularLola

• DrunkDr

I've heard things that are similar to it, when I was younger, at nursery, we had a cat that was taken and we think it was for experimentation, a lot of cats were disappearing around the same time.

No not really but who would do such a thing on an animal. To tell you guys the truth if you do see animals missing like cats in your area and if you do have a cat hide it don't let go outside make it inside cat. Well I will tell you that my cat never returned. But I have a second cat thats stays in the house.

• 2 months later...

I found my cat dead once and the bone to his back paw was sticking out of the skin and all the blood near the bone was gone as if it were sucked out, although it just could have fallen out of a tree and lick its own blood as if it were trying to stop the bleeding, but it was still weird.

• 2 months later...

I read of a man that used to do that to cats and dogs, he had a bad fetish. he would leave the dismembered parts in peoples mailboxes or driveways and smear himself with the blood. Eventually, animal blood was not enough for him and he ended up torturing and killing a high number of people (I would say in the low seventies, not the exact number but around there) before he was caught....people can be very, VERY strange....... unsure.gifsad.gifblink.gif

We had similar thing in Kuwait a few years ago ... the police cought the people who did it ... they were (....) They eat cats blink.gif

That is disgusting wacko.gif

I felt very bad for the cats crying.gif

I love cats wub.gif

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cat curry with friead rice my fav

nah only kidding not enough meat on them..now doggie stew ,well that's different laugh.gif

We had similar thing in Kuwait a few years ago ... the police cought the people who did it ... they were Indians ... They eat cats blink.gif

why did you mention that they were indians

i find that insulting cuz im an indian

but i dont eat cats, i love my cats and niether do all the indians i know i feel that this comment was rather racist......but whatever

Sorry ((Lola)) I did not mean anything bad ... sad.gif

and I did not say that all of them do that ....

Let me go and change that ... original.gif

Sorry again sad.gif

This topic is disturbing. I don't know how someone could harm an animal. crying.gif

I don't hate cats, but cats hate me. I had to cat-sit for my sister once. They did mean things to me...they know i was allergic to them, so they waited until i wasn't looking and tried to rub on me! Then I was sleeping with the door closed in my designated "cleanroom" and I see this lone cat arm stretching under the door and reaching all over..it was trying to get me!

There was also a crazy puppy there that would eat everything...so the cats would hop on the table and throw all my personal belongings (ONLY MINE!) onto the floor so the puppy could eat them! They would also just stare at me constantly like "I'm watching you...don't think you can get away with anything". They were weird. scared.gif

That's bad. I heard about the cats but not about the pagans. I don't understand why anyone would do that. Its inhumane. cat.gif

When I was growing up, a few kids at my school formed a club called

the KKK(Kind Kat Killers). To me and my friends we thought it was a joke until ppl started missing their cats. Two kids from the club were caught trying to burn a cat. They told the police that they believe that Cats are a doorway to Satan. Hell, cats are the most independent animals I know. I dont believe they are evil.

yes, I heard about this. And, there is a direct link between animal torture & human torture. People can be very sick. I love my cats. There are also times of the year I cannot let my cats out. Halloween, and Fourth of July, for example. (Don't be offended at the Halloween statement, wink.gif I am a Pagan.) But I worry about creepy people hurting them in some misguided, self-styled ritual.

Wow,dust19....cats love me...my outdoor cat was eaten by a racoon and my neighbors cat had it's leg chewed off by the same racoon,once my freind saw a chinesse lady take a dead cat off the road into her house,my freind thought,"maybe it was her cat"and asked the lady who said she never had a cat....there was a stew cooking in the backround of the house in the kitchen as they were talkin...the chinesse person had her door open...... later my freind saw the same chinesse person take in another dead cat off the side of the road......she didn't bother to ask this time...... crying.gif

Why is it always Chinese people who get blamed for eating cats? Like it matters what ethnicity you're from when it comes to eating roadkill. I'd figure if she really was eating cat, she'd be hunting them down herself. I know a guy who eats squirrels, but he's a redneck and really stupid to boot, so there you go. Pagans get a bad rap, even though I'm Lutheran.