Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Plasma UFOs

SolarPlexus

So why plasma? In 2003 Romanian physicists "have created blobs of gaseous plasma that can grow, replicate and communicate - fulfilling most of the traditional requirements for biological cells." [link]

Here is what I believe *could* be a good example, the Jerusalem 2011 UFO sighting (Temple Mount)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTQVtyh4XkI

The third angle is definitely most interesting as it provides a close-up of this very bright UFO. Here's what Jay Alfred, a fellow columnist, has to say about the basic properties of bioplasma bodies...

The general characteristics of plasma life forms include the following:

- They emit light (not simply reflect them)

- They are thermochromic (i.e. they change colors at different temperatures)

- They generate colorful auras and halos as high energy particles collide with them.

- They are able to change their degree of opacity - becoming transparent or translucent. Hence, they can apparently materialize and dematerialize.

- They generate electromagnetic fields and radiate electromagnetic waves.

- They are responsive to electromagnetic fields and waves and can have an electrical feel when passing through our bodies.

- They have networks of filamentary currents within their bodies.

- Double helical currents, aligned with the longer axis of their bodies may be discerned.

- They possess rotating orifices that suck in and emit high energy particles.

- They can emit beams of high energy particles from these orifices.

- Their shapes can vary (hence they can shape-shift) but the most stable shape is the ball of light.

- Shapes between a spheroid and a cylinder, ovoid or lenticular are also possible as the plasma membrane is resilient and elastic and can be stretched by the denser matter inside.

- Just like amoeba they can generate temporary limbs (like pseudopods).

- Vortexes and misty irregularly formed primitive plasma life forms also exist.

- Within the ovoid is a denser body which varies from one plasma life form to another.

- A bi-layered plasma (Langmuir) sheath encloses the ovoid.

- They are able to pass through each other in the same way that objects composed of collisionless plasma or dark matter do.

- Very low rest mass.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SolarPlexus

• Mentalcase

• booNyzarC

• Erudite Celt

Many a STS sighting is also - in my opinion - susceptible to this possibility (and Jay Alfred's parameters above). For example, here's the well-known "Tether incident"

Edited by SolarPlexus

Found a similar theory by one Dainel Tarr - Energyzoa

The extraterrestrial energyzoa hypothesis (ETZH) is an alternative hypothesis of the extraterrestrial hypothesis, which suggests that some of the UFO phenomena is best explained as being some kind of biological lifeform and NOT humanoid creatures from other planets occupying spacecraft.

These lifeforms could be a new species of animals living in interstellar space. They are called "energyzoa", because they are made up of pure energy. They are not highly intelligent beings, but primitive lifeforms similar to the the deep sea lifeforms of planet Earth...

The issue has already been a matter of discussion in astrobilological speculation known as the atmospheric beast hypothesis....

Edited by SolarPlexus

That plasma stuff is rather fascinating. I think I need to do some in-depth research on this phenom.

SP, have you looked into MELO's Hessdalen thread?

Here's the wiki page regarding the phenom in Hessdalen.

Edited by Mentalcase

Yes all very intriguing. You reckon Hesdallen could be explained in terms of "plasma lifeforms" ?

Yes all very intriguing. You reckon Hesdallen could be explained in terms of "plasma lifeforms" ?

Actually, no. While intriguing, I do not think Plasma is alive or intelligent by any means. However, I'll do much more research before I develop a conclusion. One of my sightings fits with the thought, but I just can't fathom the idea being real.

Personally I find the idea definitely not as far-fetched as initially assumed, plasmas being - by far - the most common phase of matter in the universe.

In 2003 Romanian physicists
"have created blobs of gaseous plasma that can grow, replicate and communicate - fulfilling most of the traditional requirements for biological cells."

Edited by SolarPlexus

Personally I find the idea definitely not as far-fetched as initially assumed, plasmas being - by far - the most common phase of matter in the universe.

I like the idea. I really do. Which is why I'm even bothering with this thread. Obviously, there isn't going to be any evidence stating the phenom is indeed real. I'm looking for incidents that match up with the descriptions.

Just the other day a fellow poster has started a topic dealing with a video containing bright orb-type UFOs, of such kind that they *could* - in my opinion - be associated with plasma as well.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=225704

Actually, no. While intriguing, I do not think Plasma is alive or intelligent by any means. However, I'll do much more research before I develop a conclusion. One of my sightings fits with the thought, but I just can't fathom the idea being real.

I don't know whether plasma can be intelligent, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if we have plasma to thank for life on earth. Personally I think that it is very likely that plasma introduced the spark of life into the primordial ooze which gave birth to biology as we know it. I have no evidence of that mind you, it is just a gut feeling after a very inadequate degree of research into various forms of plasma and plasma research.

Oh, but that Jerusalem video? Hoax. I'm surprised anyone believes that is real any more. Oh well.

I don't know whether plasma can be intelligent, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if we have plasma to thank for life on earth. Personally I think that it is very likely that plasma introduced the spark of life into the primordial ooze which gave birth to biology as we know it. I have no evidence of that mind you, it is just a gut feeling after a very inadequate degree of research into various forms of plasma and plasma research.

I have to say it is intriguing stuff!

double post

Edited by SolarPlexus

Oh, but that Jerusalem video? Hoax. I'm surprised anyone believes that is real any more. Oh well.

One of the best sightings we've had in years, as it has been simultaneously witnessed and recorded by different groups of people (four videos in total, two different parts of the city AFAIK), and probably the closest we'll get to observing a macro plasma lifeform, IMHO.

Edited by SolarPlexus

• 1 month later...

I think the effect is being caused by the camera set on a high aperture from within the spacecraft. It's picking up dust and detritus from inside the craft. The so-called pulsing is the auto exposure switching shutter rates as the camera is being used in aperture mode AE. The erratic movement of the dust is caused by the crafts AC unit circulating the air. If as I suspect that the tether is being filmed through the overhead window in the Shuttles flight deck then the apparent deflection of the dust is being caused by the transparent Mylar film that covers the overhead windows.