Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man is covered in 330,000 bees

Still Waters

Bee daredevil She Ping is covered in an astonishing 330,000 bees, but escapes with only a few stings.

The Chinese bee-keeping enthusiast prides himself on being one of the leading bee stuntmen in the world.

Ping has a queen bee placed on his body by an assistant and then stands in a basin while other bees are poured into the basin. They gradually climb up his body until he is nearly completely covered.

arrow3.gifRead more...

I know he is a bee-keeeping enthusiast, but seriously, does he not know there are many, many other ways of enjoying oneself????:o

Now if he was a real bee stuntman he'd do it with some of these

in the mix. :o

i wonder if hes wearing anything from waist down lol

Just bees...

This is very bizzare, cool and psycho all rolled into one!

I used to be terrified of bees, so I made myself read up on them. They're actually really interesting and I've developed a deeper respect for them. (Plus, they really are cute little things up close).

I still am not thrilled with the idea of one crawling on me though, and I would never in my life do this. Those photos give me chills. :lol:

um, ok. lmao

Those "cute" little guys stung me twice in my life. Once on my arm as I was driving down the road with said arm out the window. The second time about 7 years later in a shower (how's that for luck?) and that time I had an anaphylactic reaction and damned near died. So you can imagine the skin crawl, chest tightening I got from seeing him... :ph34r:

Those "cute" little guys stung me twice in my life. Once on my arm as I was driving down the road with said arm out the window. The second time about 7 years later in a shower (how's that for luck?) and that time I had an anaphylactic reaction and damned near died. So you can imagine the skin crawl, chest tightening I got from seeing him... :ph34r:

Ive had too many run ins with Bee's and wasps and what not. They actually make my skin crawl, though im not as bad as some of my friends. When they see them they start screaming loudly and then run off [there male btw] hahahaaha.

I personally if a bee comes to close for comfort I just give it a good hard slap. :wacko:

Edited by Hybrid89

Stuntman? LOL when did this become a stunt? I thought it was always considered stupidity...

right. now breakdance with the bees on.

Edited by ad hoc
  • Like 1

Not in my top 10 of things to do before I die...

Leading bee stuntman... I'd like to see the list of people jockeying for that hotly contested title. Is there a person somewhere who's upset because until this stunt they were the leading bee stuntman? Is there a child reading this story, dreaming of the day when they will be the leading bee stuntman? Is the story about the triumph of the human spirit or the increasing idiocracy of the human race? Maybe I should read it and find out.

• Like 1