Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New gender of human: neither male nor female

Still Waters

Scientist claim to have discovered a new gender of human which is neither male nor female.

It leaves those with the condition sensing ‘phantom genitalia’ of the opposite sex.

A group of people with the previously undiagnosed ‘alternating gender incongruity’ (AGI) said they can switch involuntarily from male to female and vice versa instantly.

'The majority of bigender individuals experience phantom breasts or genitalia corresponding to the non-biologic gender when they are in a trans-gender state’, according to the astonishing survey by a respected neuroscientist.

arrow3.gifRead more...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/19/alternating-gender-incongruity_n_1438911.html?ref=science&icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl5|sec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D153673

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RavenEyes19

• Still Waters

• Insaniac

• Simbi Laveau

But they're still born with sexual characteristics with of one or the other .

I wouldn't say this is a third sex,but a psychological issue,that most transgender people have experienced long before this.The the guy claiming hes discovered it,just wants his name up in lights.

"Discovered" Yeah, sure.

God created Man and Woman. Reason being, thats all it took to reproduce life.

Shill no doubt works for Government because he's pushing their agenda forward. Noticed how more and more people in the last few years have become homosexuals? This guy is pushing the agenda by claiming there is a "phantom genitalia."

In 1970, around 0.9% of American's alone were homosexual and now it's shot up to 3.8% which equates to around 9 million. It's all a part of the depopulation program, because homosexuals cannot reproduce.

This guy who "discovered" supposed "phantom genitalia" is pushing a satanic agenda.

Edited by Insaniac

^lol are you for real? Because you sound very trollish.

I wonder why this god you believe in created hermaphrodites? Or so many infertile men and women if he's so concerned with reproduction? Why so many miscarriages/still births?

Did you ever think that maybe there are more people admitting to be homosexual today because it is more tolerated? In 1970, more gay people would've been more fearful to come out of the closet or admit (to others or/and to themselves) that they were gay because of discrimination.

Homosexuality is natural and has been observed in other species like chimps. Like it or not, we are animals. And I don't know about you, but I never 'chose' to be straight. Being around lesbians has not given me the desire to have sex with women.

The planet is in no danger of being depopulated. Not everyone needs to be breeding like rabbits when the population has hit 7 billion.

In 1970, around 0.9% of American's alone were homosexual and now it's shot up to 3.8% which equates to around 9 million. It's all a part of the depopulation program, because homosexuals cannot reproduce.

You don't think its more to do with the fact that in today's modern, progressive society (which you don't sound keen on being a part of), homosexuals are more comfortable to come out?

Your entire little rant is pretty typical, and boring, reactionary nonsense. If you don't like modern society, go and live in a commune. Or a cave.

^lol are you for real? Because you sound very trollish.

I wonder why this god you believe in created hermaphrodites? Or so many infertile men and women if he's so concerned with reproduction? Why so many miscarriages/still births?

Did you ever think that maybe there are more people admitting to be homosexual today because it is more tolerated? In 1970, more gay people would've been more fearful to come out of the closet or admit (to others or/and to themselves) that they were gay because of discrimination.

Homosexuality is natural and has been observed in other species like chimps. Like it or not, we are animals. And I don't know about you, but I never 'chose' to be straight. Being around lesbians has not given me the desire to have sex with women.

The planet is in no danger of being depopulated. Not everyone needs to be breeding like rabbits when the population has hit 7 billion.

THANK YOU!! :yes::tu:

Being around lesbians has not given me the desire to have sex with women.

That is an extremely strange comment. Care to elaborate? (I'm pretty sure you didn't mean it the way it's come across)

Women give people the desire to have sex with women. Straight women would give me more of a desire to act sexually with them because I know they *may*(if I'm lucky) reciprocate.

Anyway, sure lesbians can be attractive women, but they don't get my loins burning any more than a straight or bi woman... :w00t:

A little off topic I know... Also a possibility that preferring lesbians to straight women could be an indication of homosexuality due to an attraction to their homosexual nature. Just sayin' :tu:

Oh purleese, not another minority group we have to tiptoe around in case we offend them!

That is an extremely strange comment. Care to elaborate? (I'm pretty sure you didn't mean it the way it's come across)

People who oppose homosexuality seem to think that it is a choice and that one can be 'turned' gay. I see so many bigoted people using this term 'homosexual agenda' and parents trying to shelter their kids from homosexuals because they seem to think that homosexuality can be rubbed off on to them. But it can't because homosexuality, bisexuality and heterosexuality are natural.

As a straight female, I'm not sexually attracted to females and never have been. I've been around a lot of gay people, but it has not 'turned' me gay. This is what I meant by that comment.

But they're still born with sexual characteristics with of one or the other .

I wouldn't say this is a third sex,but a psychological issue,that most transgender people have experienced long before this.The the guy claiming hes discovered it,just wants his name up in lights.

While most of us are XX or XY you can get people who are neither.

You can get XXX, XXXX, XXXXX, XXXXY, XXYY, XYYYY, XYY and XXY. Many people born with these variations arent deformed and only a DNA test reveals it.

With the men who have extra X chromosomes they tend to develop breasts etc.

Makes you glad you won the lottery when it come's to birth defects and don't have this problem.

Edited by Hilander

"Discovered" Yeah, sure.

God created Man and Woman. Reason being, thats all it took to reproduce life.

Shill no doubt works for Government because he's pushing their agenda forward. Noticed how more and more people in the last few years have become homosexuals? This guy is pushing the agenda by claiming there is a "phantom genitalia."

This guy who "discovered" supposed "phantom genitalia" is pushing a satanic agenda.

Okay, were you serious when you said that "homosexuals cannot reproduce"? You don't believe that a 'homosexual' can have babies? Homosexuality is not like some handicap, you know, it's just a matter of sexual preference. A gay individual can still have intercourse with the opposite sex and then have children. Many people who might have a same-sex preference, in fact, do have children. Plus, there is also the option for a test-tube baby and surrogacy. Being a homosexual does not amount to infertility. Try reading biology for a change. Has it crossed your mind that being stupid can be more dangerous than being a homosexual? I guess not. And how does the government come into the picture? You believe there is a conspiracy of some sort? Of course, according to your post, Satan has an agenda, which is being carried out by homosexuals and politicians. :lol:

I do not disrespect anyone's faith in some kind of a 'higher power'. That is a choice for every individual based on experience, upbringing, etc. But it is really sad to see how religion, superstition and paranoia can sometimes mess-up people's minds.