Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens implanting objects in people?

Jennzie

I was just watching an interesting TV show about a guy who claims he was abducted by aliens and had a weird metal like object implanted in his toe. When the object was surgically removed, it was determined that the object was partly made out of some type of iron (I think?) that is found in meteors, as well as other strange materials.

What do you make of cases like this?

Edited by Jennzie

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• booNyzarC

• _Only

• badeskov

• quillius

I was just watching an interesting TV show about a guy who claims he was abducted by aliens and had a weird metal like object implanted in his toe. When the object was surgically removed, it was determined that the object was partly made out of some type of iron (I think?) that is found in meteors, as well as other strange materials.

What do you make of cases like this?

Heh... Think about: super-duper advanced alienz implant easy detectable splinters and not state of the art biological thingies undetectable (disguised as part of our body) by our equipment. So much for millions of years of experience and knowledge.

Its more than likely a tracking device... The same way we abduct animals from the wild, take samples the animals and give them a tracking collar in order to keep tabs on the wild animal to better understand the species. They are probably taking genetic samples of humans beings for there own purposes and keep a track of abductees by inserting tracking devices physically within. And a good majority of people wouldn't notice this unless they got X-ray scanned. This is my explanation.

Edited by Sol Mirdad

Its more than likely a tracking device... The same way we abduct animals from the wild, take samples the animals and give them a tracking collar in order to keep tabs on the wild animal to better understand the species. The same is happening to us.

Yeah, because just like us humans, the aliens make tracking devices out of... iron... :rolleyes:

Yeah, because just like us humans, the aliens make tracking devices out of... iron... :rolleyes:

You got something to put on the table?

Sixth most abundant element in the universe...what would you use then?! :P

Are we using iron to track great whites?

You got something to put on the table?

Do you have any idea how many people have foreign objects embedded in their bodies from childhood events that they have long since forgotten? I'd be shocked if I don't have some fragment of something somewhere myself with all the crazy stuff I did as a kid; stepping on nails, BB and Pellet gun wars with the neighbor kids, falling from trees, climbing around in junk heaps, a bumper car accident (don't stand up in a bumper car... that's all I'm gonna say...), bike crashes, and countless other activities that could have easily lodged something like that in my body when I was under the age of 10. Hell, I came home with more than my share of cuts and bruises, quickly patched up by doctor mom with a few bandages, a thorough dousing of peroxide, and a pat on the head.

Not even to mention several other things later in life including several car accidents where I came out bruised, bloodied, and shaken -- but still walking and nothing serious.

Needless to say, when someone finds something in their body which is unexpected the last thing that should come to anyone's mind is ALIEN IMPLANT. Especially if it looks like a jagged piece of iron or a lump of some other solid metal.

Sixth most abundant element in the universe...what would you use then?! :P

Oh yeah, very sneaky lil' aliens. They must be disguising their homing devices... :alien:

;)

I know I have many pebbles of asphalt planted in my palm from slamming significantly hard while skateboarding one day. I hit so hard they just sort of stuck into me, and I was too lazy to get them out. They eventually went into my hand, and are now my friends. I can't see them, but I know they're there.

I'm wondering how many "alien" implants are the same.

Do you have any idea how many people have foreign objects embedded in their bodies from childhood events that they have long since forgotten? I'd be shocked if I don't have some fragment of something somewhere myself with all the crazy stuff I did as a kid; stepping on nails, BB and Pellet gun wars with the neighbor kids, falling from trees, climbing around in junk heaps, a bumper car accident (don't stand up in a bumper car... that's all I'm gonna say...), bike crashes, and countless other activities that could have easily lodged something like that in my body when I was under the age of 10. Hell, I came home with more than my share of cuts and bruises, quickly patched up by doctor mom with a few bandages, a thorough dousing of peroxide, and a pat on the head.

Not even to mention several other things later in life including several car accidents where I came out bruised, bloodied, and shaken -- but still walking and nothing serious.

Needless to say, when someone finds something in their body which is unexpected the last thing that should come to anyone's mind is ALIEN IMPLANT. Especially if it looks like a jagged piece of iron or a lump of some other solid metal.

Oh yeah, very sneaky lil' aliens. They must be disguising their homing devices... :alien:

;)

so ? wahts that got to do with alien implants?

you really think those thousends of ppl are saying things like ..hello my leg hurts. and i went to the doctor to see why it hurts.. ..

several months later..

hey i just got a surgery and do you know what they found? a metal in my leg... it must be an alien implant?

NO .. the doctors that removed those implants are saying = it is made.. we dont know where it came from and what it is .. above all you dont have any scars.. on that spot..

now you try to be a doctor and tell them . your story ..

Its more than likely a tracking device... The same way we abduct animals from the wild, take samples the animals and give them a tracking collar...

Biotelemetry seems a reasonable analogy I'd say.

so ? wahts that got to do with alien implants?

you really think those thousends of ppl are saying things like ..hello my leg hurts. and i went to the doctor to see why it hurts.. ..

several months later..

hey i just got a surgery and do you know what they found? a metal in my leg... it must be an alien implant?

NO .. the doctors that removed those implants are saying = it is made.. we dont know where it came from and what it is .. above all you dont have any scars.. on that spot..

now you try to be a doctor and tell them . your story ..

It has nothing to do with alien implants, and that really is the point. Good job on picking up on that. :tu: None of this nonsense has anything to do with alien implants.

Is this the story you are referring to? link It is too bad that the scientist that did the study did not come forward. I don't agree with conclusion #8 based on his study, but there are some interesting characteristics of the material that can't be explained.

Edited by Banater

I watched a show on the history channel where a guy went in to have an X-ray and they saw a little piece of metal in his arm and when they took it out they found that it was emitting radio signals but they stopped a couple minutes after it was removed. There have been other cases like this one also. Just something to think about, that it really could happen.

Also when I was younger I accidentally stabbed myself with a pencil and got some of the graphite stuck in my hand and I did not know it was there. Now I can see it through my skin as a little line of black and there is absolutely no scar above or around it. So someone COULD have fallen on some metal or something and had it embedded in their skin without them knowing it.

I am personally on the fence. I believe that it could be aliens or maybe the government doing something to us or it could have some viable explanation. Whatever it may be it is still weird to think that you could have some random piece of metal floating around your body and you dont even know it.

I watched a show on the history channel where a guy went in to have an X-ray and they saw a little piece of metal in his arm and when they took it out they found that it was emitting radio signals but they stopped a couple minutes after it was removed. There have been other cases like this one also. Just something to think about, that it really could happen.

The History Channel at "it's best". Lets just start with, who were the doctors and how did they determine the fragment they removed was emitting radio signals? Doctors normally do not carry RF detecting equipment, so they would have to get some (which is not standard hospital equipment), thus the claim that the fragment stopped emitting radio signals after a couple of minutes is, at best, rather ridiculous.

Also when I was younger I accidentally stabbed myself with a pencil and got some of the graphite stuck in my hand and I did not know it was there. Now I can see it through my skin as a little line of black and there is absolutely no scar above or around it. So someone COULD have fallen on some metal or something and had it embedded in their skin without them knowing it.

Oh yeah, been there done that :P I have had pieces of optical fibers that would come out a completely different place than where I accidentally got it in. Nasty stuff, not recommendable.

I am personally on the fence. I believe that it could be aliens or maybe the government doing something to us or it could have some viable explanation. Whatever it may be it is still weird to think that you could have some random piece of metal floating around your body and you dont even know it.

To me it is pretty obvious that your body is susceptible to get all kinds of stuff in it and the idea that either aliens or the evil Government is doing it is pretty out there to me.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I watched a show on the history channel where a guy went in to have an X-ray and they saw a little piece of metal in his arm and when they took it out they found that it was emitting radio signals but they stopped a couple minutes after it was removed.

I'm fairly sure that was an episode of UFO Hunters. I remember them doing the radio wave tests on it. But I think they ended up finding it mostly inconclusive, because like dopes, they did the test in a room that had tons of equipment and things that could also send out radio signals. I remember finding this a little aggravating.

Edited by _Only

I'm fairly sure that was an episode of UFO Hunters. I remember them doing the radio wave tests on it. But I think they ended up finding it mostly inconclusive, because like dopes, they did the test in a room that had tons of equipment and things that could also send out radio signals. I remember finding this a little aggravating.

If it was UFO Hunters, then it MUST have been evidence of an alien implant cos Bill Birnes says so :wacko:

If it was UFO Hunters, then it MUST have been evidence of an alien implant cos Bill Birnes says so :wacko:

Hey! He just wants to believe!

I cant find any evidence for alien implants. Just a bunch of stories and dodgy youtube videos that don't show where the metal fragment actually came from.

A lot of the paranoia seems to come from these stories and people feeling hard collagen lumps or unnoticed metal fragments under the skin.

I haven't searched too much though, busy at the moment.

Alien Implants Wiki

UFO Digest - Alien Implants

I cant find any evidence for alien implants. Just a bunch of stories and dodgy youtube videos that don't show where the metal fragment actually came from.

A lot of the paranoia seems to come from these stories and people feeling hard collagen lumps or unnoticed metal fragments under the skin.

I haven't searched too much though, busy at the moment.

Alien Implants Wiki

UFO Digest - Alien Implants

You won't find any no matter how much you search.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov

Aggravating? I found it to be downright hilarious... :lol:

I am certain that, if I were to take a walk down to my local psychiatric facility, I would be able to find delusional individuals professing similar, if not, exact thoughts.

Personally, I've been implanting females with a foreign object for several decades now......haven't had any complaints about it.

Personally, I've been implanting females with a foreign object for several decades now......haven't had any complaints about it.

:lol::o:-*

:w00t::lol: