Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Men in Black' caught on film ?

Agreed.

And why not abduct somebody of social or scientific importance or at least with some intelligence? :)

You actually think that everybody that makes the claim of abduction is stupid? There are some incredibly intelligent people who have made that claim.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sakari

• DONTEATUS

• tyrant lizard

• Englishgent

Agreed.

And why not abduct somebody of social or scientific importance or at least with some intelligence? :)

Devils advocate moment (for the moment)

Given the general disdain often levelled at people who claim alien abduction, and the general tag of not being very bright..

1) Given the media's propensity to build people up and then ridicule them in the public eye, and the general public's habit of following suit, why would anyone of importance want to come forward? (it's just another story after all)

2) How would we know whether anyone of social or scientific importance hasn't been abducted! (rhetorical, as obviously we don't know)

You actually think that everybody that makes the claim of abduction is stupid? There are some incredibly intelligent people who have made that claim.

name one

Who is the guy speaking.Why would he even be of interest to MIB ?

this is totally without any reason for existing other than to have this guy blathering onandonandon.

two men in suits come into a lobby

big whoop

I think I know what the OP video was about...see this.

Viral marketing for the "Men in Black 3" movie soon to be released.

Page 2 and 3 from this topic below :)

Seems like everyone missed it.

On my search to find a witty picture I found this :)

82372184.jpg

And yes, I called :yes:

It is a toll free number, give it a try :)

I promise, it is what it says it is.

Men in Black III: Follow Bugeyes On New Website

Are you one of the few people still following the Men in Black III viral campaign? If you are a bit confused by "The Men in Black Suits Are Real" Experience, then you're in luck. Columbia Pictures has created a website that provides a flowchart to get you up to speed. Get the details after the jump.

A teenager codenamed Bugeyes runs the website Men in Black Suits Are Real, in which is a bit self-explanatory. While he doesn't have any proof nor has a full understanding of who the MIB are, his goal during this "experience" is to figure it all out. The website Following Bugeyes helps you follow along, as it has a flowchart on the left side. When you click on each box, it shows a snippet on the right that gives you more details.

Right now the focus of BugEyes' efforts is a mysterious cake from Baskin Robbins. It's called Pink Surprise Cake, and as of this afternoon, someone has actually picked it up. We'll have to see what this "surprise" is and if it means anything.

Men in Black III opens in 3D on May 25th. Follow the viral campaign at our MIB3 Viral Hub.

Those underlined are links :)

Here is the official site......

http://themeninblacksuitsarereal.com/

I would not doubt if this video is part of it......

This link explains it best http://www.firstshow...ubway-ad-found/

Seems like this is a viral thing then as well. I wouldn't be surprised if this video was originally posted without sound as part of the viral campaign and some random youtuber did a voice over etc.

Thanks for the links and info. :tu:

Bummer ! I wanted to Meet a MIB ! but I never seem to remember it.

name one

Off the top of my head, whether you believe him or not, you can't tell me Whitely Strieber is stupid. I also read a book by a doctor who claims she is an abductee. I can't remember her name though.

Off the top of my head, whether you believe him or not, you can't tell me Whitely Strieber is stupid. I also read a book by a doctor who claims she is an abductee. I can't remember her name though.

He's not stupid, he got pretty rich on those stories.

Naming someone who's claim is dubious, and another who may or may not be a doctor does not mean there are incredably intellegent people making the abduction claim...

He's not stupid, he got pretty rich on those stories.

Naming someone who's claim is dubious, and another who may or may not be a doctor does not mean there are incredably intellegent people making the abduction claim...

LOL.

Those 'stories' broke Whitley at one point, but you knew that. The doctor sure sounded smart in her book, and I don't remember there being a ghost writer.

Edit: Oh, and Sammy Hagar is light years from stupid, and certainly doesn't need money but still shares his experiences on this subject.

Edited by Sweetpumper

ANd Sammy Hagar wears a Soft-tech Helmut Like mine almost all the Time now ! :unsure2:

You never know when sumptin will fall from the Sky onto your HEad !

post-68971-0-40232700-1335483692_thumb.j

LOL.

Those 'stories' broke Whitley at one point, but you knew that. The doctor sure sounded smart in her book, and I don't remember there being a ghost writer.

Edit: Oh, and Sammy Hagar is light years from stupid, and certainly doesn't need money but still shares his experiences on this subject.

:lol: my spelling ability may keep me from abduction!

Gigantic blue eyes, no lashes, no eyebrows, very pale skin, and outdated clothing..... I would have noticed them in passing, but no one else noticed their unusual features in the video. Are they that oblivious?

Whitley Strieber, who has written several books about his alleged abductions, came to the realization he had been abducted by aliens after psychotherapy and hypnosis. Strieber claims that he saw aliens set his roof on fire. He says he has traveled to distant planets and back during the night. He wants us to believe that he and his family alone can see the aliens and their spacecraft while others see nothing. Strieber comes off as a very disturbed person, but one who really believes he sees and is being harassed by aliens. He describes his feelings precisely enough to warrant believing he was in a very agitated psychological state prior to his visitation by aliens. A person in this heightened state of anxiety will be prone to hysteria and be especially vulnerable to radically changing behavior or belief patterns. When Strieber was having an anxiety attack he consulted his analyst, Robert Klein, and Budd Hopkins, an alien abduction researcher. Then, under hypnosis, Strieber started recalling the horrible aliens and their visitations.

Another contributor to the mythology of alien abductions is Robert Bigelow, a wealthy Las Vegas businessman who likes to use his money to support paranormal research and who partially financed a Roper survey on alien abductions. The survey did not directly ask its 5,947 respondents if they had been abducted by aliens. Instead it asked them if they had undergone any of the following experiences:-

--Waking up paralyzed with a sense of a strange person or presence or something else in the room.

--Experiencing a period of time of an hour or more, in which you were apparently lost, but you could not remember why, or where you had been.

--Seeing unusual lights or balls of light in a room without knowing what was causing them, or where they came from.

--Finding puzzling scars on your body and neither you nor anyone else remembering how you received them or where you got them.

--Feeling that you were actually flying through the air although you didn't know why or how.

Saying yes to 4 of the 5 "symptoms" was taken as evidence of alien abduction. A 62-page report, with an introduction by John Mack, was mailed to some 100,000 psychiatrists, psychologist and other mental health professionals. The implication was that some 4 million Americans or some 100 million Earthlings have been abducted by aliens. As Carl Sagan wryly commented: "It’s surprising more of the neighbors haven’t noticed."

“I don’t understand... He’s talking to me twice.”

i was going to post the same story :tu: ..hard to forget something like that

• 2 weeks later...

the question is why do they show up and are they even from a goverment?

This is all the 'evidence' they have? Two guys that are dressed in dark coats? Hmmmmm.........not very strong evidence.

• 1 month later...

Look like missionary mormons to me. Watchtower anyone?

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:39 AM

the question is why do they show up and are they even from a goverment?

The whole MIB thing is silly and stupid. Its been taken to a level of silliness.

Yes there are such people as MEN IN BLACK & yes they do work for a government agency. You and I see the MIB on television almost every day if you watch the news.

The MIB are........................................drum roll..........................................................................................................

They are the United States secret service. That is exactly who the MIB are. The secret service does so many jobs that people don't realize. People think all the secret service does is protect the president. No thats false, they do a ton of covert work as a government agency. Their first priority is to protect the president but secret service agents also investigate and track home grown terrorist, they are responsible for finding and arresting conterfiet money operators through out the world not just the US. They are also responsible for gathering evidence and interviewing UFO witnesses because the FBI, CIA and Military DO NOT tell the president or congress everything they know about UFOs. The Secret Service reports directly back to the president and congress about UFOs ect ect UFO witnesses ect ect.

Yes the men in black are for real. They aren't from Mars, they are secret service agents. Thats another reason when they show up they don't tell you who they are. They never tell anyone who they are unless they are actually there to arrest you. The FBI identifies themselves when they come to question you, the SS doesn't, especially when it comes to UFO cases.

Edited by Darth Tyranus

I don't see how this can be evidence of anything other than "men in black" in the literal sense.

I must admit I do not know the theory to "men in black", I never saw the movie maybe I should.

government? aliens? who knows

I don't see how this can be evidence of anything other than "men in black" in the literal sense.

I must admit I do not know the theory to "men in black", I never saw the movie maybe I should.

government? aliens? who knows

If you want to see the MIB the easiest way is to threaten Obama through the internet or publicly. They'll pay you a visit for sure.