Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Queen Mary nightmares

Roman Payne

I visited the Queen Mary this January; what an amazing ship! I figured January wouldn't be that crowded and I was treated to quite literally a ghost ship. The Steampunk convention was being held there during my stay, but I only found out what it was after I got home and looked it up. When I first saw these people walking around with beautiful, yet horrifying, costumes, I really thought I was seeing spirits from the golden days of the QM and was scared out of my mind.

I didn't see or capture anything too unusual on film, but my imagination more than made up for it. I would like to share a video of my experience, but please don't take it too seriously, most of it is what was going on in my mind. That doesn't make it any less terrifying for me, the mind can make it real.

Roman

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• _Only

• Roman Payne

• pinupgirl

• Simbi Laveau

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, cool video, thanks!

I read in another recent thread about a person taking a tour of the Queen Mary that they have actually installed some cheesy, haunted house type sound effects and shock scares in the rooms of the ship, which I find ridiculous. I was wondering if that was what those sounds were.

I read in another recent thread about a person taking a tour of the Queen Mary that they have actually installed some cheesy, haunted house type sound effects and shock scares in the rooms of the ship, which I find ridiculous. I was wondering if that was what those sounds were.

No, that is a specific tour called "Ghosts and Legends Show" which takes you to the lower decks. They didn't allow a camera there. :(

Oh, that makes sense.

Cool video.

I stayed on the QM last year in August for my birthday. It is indeed an amazing ship :). I didn't have anything paranormal to report either. I tried to record EVPs but no luck.

I didn't know that they held a Steampunk convention there.

Cool video.

I stayed on the QM last year in August for my birthday. It is indeed an amazing ship :). I didn't have anything paranormal to report either. I tried to record EVPs but no luck.

I didn't know that they held a Steampunk convention there.

Yea here is the website for that convention. http://www.hrmsteam.com/

It made my stay so more enjoyable :)