Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's the maximum number of private messages

Flibbertigibbet

I tried to write one and it came up with this, but I can't find what the actual number is anywhere.

[#10271] You have sent the maximum number of private messages per day that the administrator allows.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flibbertigibbet

• Saru

• Abramelin

• Daughter of the Nine Moons

How many messages did you send?

Not sure, about 11 or 12. I'm still getting the same message anyway, and it's a different day now.

The limit is 20 PM topics in a 24-hour period.

The limit is 20 PM topics in a 24-hour period.

20 PM topics? Is that separate conversations or individual messages?

That's 20 separate PM conversations.

Are you getting the message when starting a PM conversation, sending a reply to an existing conversation, or both ?

That's 20 separate PM conversations.

Are you getting the message when starting a PM conversation, sending a reply to an existing conversation, or both ?

When I clicked on "Compose New" it kept coming up with that message. However, I've just tried it again and it appears to be ok now. I only have 14 separate conversations altogether, since last year. So there's no limit on the number of individual messages in a conversation?

I tried to write one and it came up with this, but I can't find what the actual number is anywhere.

[#10271] You have sent the maximum number of private messages per day that the administrator allows.

You can archive your private messages in a separate folder. In that way you should be able to create more space for new private messages (that's how I understand it).

Well, that's what 'they' say, but I don't know how to do that yet.

What I have done up to now is deleting old private messages.

When I clicked on "Compose New" it kept coming up with that message. However, I've just tried it again and it appears to be ok now. I only have 14 separate conversations altogether, since last year. So there's no limit on the number of individual messages in a conversation?

No there's no limit on individual messages.

Sometimes the new conversation quota can become bugged, the forum software is due to be updated very soon anyway.

Ok thanks.

No there's no limit on individual messages.

Sometimes the new conversation quota can become bugged, the forum software is due to be updated very soon anyway.

I just never saw that drop-down menu at the bottom of my messenger page, but now I have moved 3 pages of messages to the Archive.

But still it says: Storage 93%.

So, are we talking about different things, Saru?

So, are we talking about different things, Saru?

I'm talking about the daily sending limit for messages, not the PM inbox storage capacity.