Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

4 Year Old Shoots Father

Simbi Laveau

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Simbi Laveau

• Knight Of Shadows

• and-then

• RockabyeBillie

Top Posters In This Topic

How does a 4-year-old even know how to do that?

Probably watching someone do it,A LOT.

He knew what result it produced,or he wouldn't have done it.

So this kid is FOUR and caps his dad over a video game..... It would be interesting to see how Sharia handles a case like this. And if he's just allowed to stay at home with dear old mum... I'm thinking he gets his video game PDQ! Unless they cut off one or both of his hands..just sayin'

So this kid is FOUR and caps his dad over a video game..... It would be interesting to see how Sharia handles a case like this. And if he's just allowed to stay at home with dear old mum... I'm thinking he gets his video game PDQ! Unless they cut off one or both of his hands..just sayin'

like I said,future president .

I mean disgusting.And who's fault is it.

The kid had to be exposed to this repeatedly,and I dont mean cartoons .

Unbelievable.

so everything turns to muslim bashing i see

Actually, KoS, I partially agree with you on this one. Something like this could happen in the US to a non Muslim. It's about a gun culture where no respect is taught for the guns or human beings. But it did happen to a Muslim. So why not ask questions about how and why such a terrible and very unusual thing could happen? And btw, do you know how sharia would handle such an offense? It would be practically a non event in a US court. No punishment, just medical help and emotional counselling. I truly am curious about how sharia would deal with such an oddity. I don't think Syria uses sharia exclusively but do you know?

I wasn't saying anything about being Muslim,but its obvious,where this boy is being raised,he is has been exposed to this kind of behavior,and he has absolutely learned something from it.

He will probably also be abusive to women.

It has nothing to do with being Muslim,but being a country that condones mysoginy and violence.

I've never heard of a 4 year old shooting his gang member father,and they are exposed to a lot of all of it too.

The fact it happened in a Muslim country,just goes to show,what is instilled in them,from an early age.

It's not his religions fault,but how his DAD raised him ,that is at fault.So its ironic that it is also what probably caused his death.

Actually, KoS, I partially agree with you on this one. Something like this could happen in the US to a non Muslim. It's about a gun culture where no respect is taught for the guns or human beings. But it did happen to a Muslim. So why not ask questions about how and why such a terrible and very unusual thing could happen? And btw, do you know how sharia would handle such an offense? It would be practically a non event in a US court. No punishment, just medical help and emotional counselling. I truly am curious about how sharia would deal with such an oddity. I don't think Syria uses sharia exclusively but do you know?

"The absolute maximum punishment which Shariah Law demands to extract from a person who kills another accidentally is the payment of the ‘blood money’ to the heirs of the deceased; unless of course, of their own will, the heirs wish to remit and forgive the receipt of the ‘blood money’. Other than that, the heirs, if indeed they believe in Allah and the Last Day, are not allowed to extract any further punishment from the person who accidentally killed their loved one."

http://www.islamhelpline.com/node/6760

12yrs is the age of criminal responsibility, I believe.

It's more likely the father was simply a legal gun-owner or a police officer. I doubt the child knew what he was doing. He could've seen it in a video game or on TV and during a fit wanted to hurt his father and chose to shoot him. Since he's not an adult, nothing will happen to him under Sharia.

should be the same at this age the kid doesn't really have the brain enough to be judged but certinally that doesn't mean leaving him with his mom

untill next time she doesn't make his favorite food he goes around bang bang again

probably will be admitted to mental instituson

"The absolute maximum punishment which Shariah Law demands to extract from a person who kills another accidentally is the payment of the ‘blood money’ to the heirs of the deceased; unless of course, of their own will, the heirs wish to remit and forgive the receipt of the ‘blood money’. Other than that, the heirs, if indeed they believe in Allah and the Last Day, are not allowed to extract any further punishment from the person who accidentally killed their loved one."

http://www.islamhelpline.com/node/6760

12yrs is the age of criminal responsibility, I believe.

that's true in case of adults i don't know about kids though