Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Facts about Orbs!

Ecto76

what about the orbs that yuou can see with the naked eye?

i see you are happy.. i ll let you be happy . ignorance is sometimes a good thing .. in your case it is ..

after researching for 15 years eh ? and you come up with this? nice :D

congratulations.

for me i know most orbs are ghost .i dont need years of research to try and debunk it

.and offcours 15 years is alot of time to waste. ... and you know why? because i have seen them with the naked eye .

a few seconds before that,i saw a ghost ..it turned into an orb.. soo i BELIEVE .

not everyone can win the jackpot you know.. :P maybe you should do some research about orbs that can be seen with the naked eye .. :P i hope it wont take a lifetime for you to come up with something,

Yeah I agree with you :)

earth lights eh .. i think i heard that before .. from arthur c clark .. on discovery channel ..

if i can remember it .. maybe not entirely correct but .. = those are light balls .. you often see .. around places with uh .. think think think. o yeah . earth quakes. i dont know how you call it in english but uh .. earth quake lines.. orsumthing like that..

it is generated from those lines.. and how ? dont know .! and sometimes it pops up in the air. its always a sphere . with bright lights .. different colors .. if i remember correct.

ah damn .. i need to look on youtube. for this episode..

but i dont think you can compare this with orbs.

earth lights arent everywhere... orbs are..

earth lights eh .. i think i heard that before .. from arthur c clark .. on discovery channel ..

if i can remember it .. maybe not entirely correct but .. = those are light balls .. you often see .. around places with uh .. think think think. o yeah . earth quakes. i dont know how you call it in english but uh .. earth quake lines.. orsumthing like that..

Fault lines?

Didn't read any of this stupidity about orbs, just wanted to tell Sakari that I like your siggy!

Back to the stupidity of ppl who think orbs are ghosts or whatever...

Didn't read any of this stupidity about orbs, just wanted to tell Sakari that I like your siggy!

Back to the stupidity of ppl who think orbs are ghosts or whatever...

:tu:

I like your style Coldethyl! :tu:

I'm sure I'm not the only chick who likes to look at chicks too.

Heck my avatar is Lynda Carter and that's for many reasons... :devil:

Ah, stupidity, another conversation-stopping word. Insults are what people resort to when they have nothing left to say. It's the equivalent of taking your ball and going home.

Edited by Beany

yeah you finally found the ONE !! you wanna marry me? hahaha j.k :P

yeah it was really weird . first i saw this ghost like figure suddenly . it changed form and after that alot of other orbs are starting to .uhh well being visible . . before i knew there were alot of those things. . in different sizes.

was really scary .. at first . but the longer i looked at it . well lets say i cant explain it . any other way than to say = orbs ghost. must be the real thing. and for some reason . i really thuoght it was looking at me .

well i turned my head away and looked again .. did that several times. just to confirm that i wasnt hallucinating .. .

i believe it was like uhhh .. 20 meters orso away from me .

but so you have seen something similair? and you are healty right? nothing in ur head? lol :P

I started seeing Orbs years ago when i was going through a difficult time.Once my life got on track,i stopped seeing them.Now whenever i go through a tough time in life,..they show up. I would like to think that they are some sort of guardian angels letting me know that i am not alone. I see them with the naked eye and in color.At times,yellow,blue,black,red,and pink.A few times it seemed to materialize . The first one looked like a bright yellow solid super ball in a bubble like you would blow bubbles as a kid.The second one that materialized looked like a black koosh koosh ball with a feathery look to it.Both times,it came right up to my face and then faded back behind me into the wall.To the skeptics...I am not saying what it is or is not...I just know what i saw,..whatever the case may be...ghost...eye issue...psychological...I'm not ruling anything out and I may never really know what it is that i saw...

Edited by pinupgirl

I have a niece who has been seeing a blue orb for the past couple of months. She said it seems to be getting bigger, and its presence comforts her.

I have a niece who has been seeing a blue orb for the past couple of months. She said it seems to be getting bigger, and its presence comforts her.

I feel comforted by them too :) Thanks for sharing Beany :tu:

Okay,but how old is your niece?I have a nephew who is four,and everytime I go to into the backyard of my sisters house with him he excitedly says " Uncle Matt, look can you see the monsters in the trees?" I ask him playfully to tell me what they look like and he tells me their blue mostly and other times their green..Not joking or being sarcastic here.Just goes to show you that kids have a wild imagination probably influenced by the cartoons he was watching because as far as I know my sister and brother-in-law don't believe in the paranormal, and certainly not monsters.At least not of the blue or green type anyways. :no:

Edited by mattryan209

I'm sure I'm not the only chick who likes to look at chicks too.

Heck my avatar is Lynda Carter and that's for many reasons... :devil:

you sure you are a girl?

and beany is right grab your balls and run home lol

I started seeing Orbs years ago when i was going through a difficult time.Once my life got on track,i stopped seeing them.Now whenever i go through a tough time in life,..they show up. I would like to think that they are some sort of guardian angels letting me know that i am not alone. I see them with the naked eye and in color.At times,yellow,blue,black,red,and pink.A few times it seemed to materialize . The first one looked like a bright yellow solid super ball in a bubble like you would blow bubbles as a kid.The second one that materialized looked like a black koosh koosh ball with a feathery look to it.Both times,it came right up to my face and then faded back behind me into the wall.To the skeptics...I am not saying what it is or is not...I just know what i saw,..whatever the case may be...ghost...eye issue...psychological...I'm not ruling anything out and I may never really know what it is that i saw...

indeed . i to think they are some sort of quardian angels.. the only color that i have seen is white. so i dont really know what all those colors mean. .

i have 2 daughters. the oldest one..

from baby till she was 3 years old .. 8 out of the 10 pictures we took. we clearly see orbs around her.. diff size and it doesnt matters how we took those pics. with a phone cam . digital cam. webcam .. any cam .. we see orbs. night /day .. doesnt matter where. we were. there were orbs all over her.

now that she is 4 .. somehow we dont see orbs around her anymore.. ,well once a while . !

( i think she can see ghost ) one day she was watching tv. and screamed out of fear. . crying .. saying things like help help help .. go away go away . she was really petrified. she told us there were 3 faceless people in the living room . they were walking towards her. and surrounding her. ... she kept yelling go away go away . ! so after that i asked her .. are they still here ? she said .. no they listened to me and went away !

my 2nd daughter.

none of her pictures got orbs in it.. .. she is 2 years old now.

the only thing i can do is believe those ghost/orbs are friendly . and i try to be positive.

and my wife.. lol she dont wanna talk and think about it.. she is just saying things like .. well what all other skeptic are saying.. dust/reflection/ her imagination .. .. the truth is she is to scared to face it and accept it.. .. but i know deep in her heart she knows that it is real . because she has seen it 2 . with the naked eye 2gether with me.. .. first things she did was .. she denied it.. the day after, she told me she saw it to,,, the 3rd day .. she dont wanna admit what she saw... and never ever wanna talk about ghost /orbs again.. ! ..

Okay,but how old is your niece?I have a nephew who is four,and everytime I go to into the backyard of my sisters house with him he excitedly says " Uncle Matt, look can you see the monsters in the trees?" I ask him playfully to tell me what they look like and he tells me their blue mostly and other times their green..Not joking or being sarcastic here.Just goes to show you that kids have a wild imagination probably influenced by the cartoons he was watching because as far as I know my sister and brother-in-law don't believe in the paranormal, and certainly not monsters.At least not of the blue or green type anyways. :no:

you know what they are saying about children right? kids dont lie. about things that they see. ! i think you should had said no . i dont see them . and ask him are they monsters like those in the cartoons you are watching?

than you ll have your answer.. imagination or not. ! lets hope . it was his imagination !

Simply passing those things off with the magic, all-encompassing word of imagination is limiting, and locks the event in a clean, tiny box that can be looked at and accepted by a rational adult mind.

What is the imagination going on in that kids mind?

Is he or she simply making it up, knowing there isn't anything actually there (I used to do this with an imaginary friend because it was fun)?

Is he or she seeing something that is there that they only know how to explain by calling them "monsters", created in their mind?

Is he or she actually seeing what they saw in those cartoons; imagining that they are in the backyard?

All of those things would be able to fit in that tiny created explanation box called imagination, but none are at all the same.

indeed . i to think they are some sort of quardian angels.. the only color that i have seen is white. so i dont really know what all those colors mean. .

i have 2 daughters. the oldest one..

from baby till she was 3 years old .. 8 out of the 10 pictures we took. we clearly see orbs around her.. diff size and it doesnt matters how we took those pics. with a phone cam . digital cam. webcam .. any cam .. we see orbs. night /day .. doesnt matter where. we were. there were orbs all over her.

now that she is 4 .. somehow we dont see orbs around her anymore.. ,well once a while . !

( i think she can see ghost ) one day she was watching tv. and screamed out of fear. . crying .. saying things like help help help .. go away go away . she was really petrified. she told us there were 3 faceless people in the living room . they were walking towards her. and surrounding her. ... she kept yelling go away go away . ! so after that i asked her .. are they still here ? she said .. no they listened to me and went away !

my 2nd daughter.

none of her pictures got orbs in it.. .. she is 2 years old now.

the only thing i can do is believe those ghost/orbs are friendly . and i try to be positive.

and my wife.. lol she dont wanna talk and think about it.. she is just saying things like .. well what all other skeptic are saying.. dust/reflection/ her imagination .. .. the truth is she is to scared to face it and accept it.. .. but i know deep in her heart she knows that it is real . because she has seen it 2 . with the naked eye 2gether with me.. .. first things she did was .. she denied it.. the day after, she told me she saw it to,,, the 3rd day .. she dont wanna admit what she saw... and never ever wanna talk about ghost /orbs again.. ! ..

:tu:

you know what they are saying about children right? kids dont lie. about things that they see. ! i think you should had said no . i dont see them . and ask him are they monsters like those in the cartoons you are watching?

than you ll have your answer.. imagination or not. ! lets hope . it was his imagination !

Actually, now that I think of it, they're probably from his Doctor Seuss books and the blue monster may be the cookie monster who knows-LOl. Its funny because when I asked him why he didn't seem scared and was very happy to see them,he said "They're good monsters Uncle Matt". I guess monsters can be good now,who would have thought :lol: I did tell him I didn't see them,and I tried to get a better answer as to what the monsters really looked like,but all I got from him was what color they were. I think he was trying to get some attention by saying something bizarre.

Now about little kids lying. Apparently.according to this article,preschoolers with higher Iq's are more likely to lie.Why kids lie--an age-by-age guide[/url] Yep, goes to show you I got one sharp nephew there :yes:

@ ONLY(sorry,apparently I don't know how to multiquote)

Yes it may be limiting to just pass it off as a wild imagination because one could wonder whats really going in his mind to think there are monsters in the trees,but I think he's just vying for attention and trying to be playful. I tried ,though obviously not in a serious way to ask my sister about his belief in seeing monsters in the trees,and she said he says the same strange things to her,but he just acts that way when he wants to get someones attention.

Edited by mattryan209

LMAO

Grab my ball and go home?

I already said I didn't read the thread so stop throwing your toys out of your pram and quit crying.

I don't care. I don't care so much I didn't read it. I just wanted to tell Sakari something.

Sheesh.

fightpower_0.jpg

Looks like she's reading it now lol

Can we stay on topic... thanks!? :tu:

My niece is in her late 40's.

i'd be interested to see something cohesive regarding the orb phenomena and UFO's (as seen in the speilberg 'taken' series) and holographic images..

I've poked around the internet and haven't found anything cohesive. I found some New Age sites, but they don't have the kind of analytics I'm interested in. I know they exist, just don't know what the heck they are.