Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Global Elite to be arrested?

ovaz1088

As of last week, accroding to David Wilcock liens were filedon all 12 Federal Reserve banks. A “cease and desist” order has also been filed against the bank’s daily business activities. This is an action to prevent the global Elite from stealing any more of the American public’s wealth.

Thousands of members of the financial sector, media, all branches of the military, corporations and nearly all levels of the government (domestic and international) are about to be arrested for crimes committed against humanity.

arrow3.gifRead more...

Do yall think big change is coming this year? I still do.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JayMark

• A Shadow

• ovaz1088

• Keel M.

Unless they're members of the mafia then doing their "daily business activities" is hardly going to get you arrested.

Unless they're members of the mafia then doing their "daily business activities" is hardly going to get you arrested.

You don't think that would depend on what exactly your "daily business activities" are?

And I wouldn't be surprised if they ARE the mafia.

Edited by ovaz1088

Not surprizing.

Big question is; who are the real Global Elite?

:ph34r:

Reading through the "letters" they reminded me quite a bit of the writing of those scam emails about how someone was a prince but was unjustly tricked out of his inheritance and if you just cash his gigantic money order and western union a small portion of the money back to him, it would set right what once went wrong.

In other words, it feels fake from the first word and I'd think by now we'd be hearing about it EVERYWHERE if no one was allowed to fly anywhere in the US.

Not surprizing.

Big question is; who are the real Global Elite?

:ph34r:

Global elite?

You, me and everyone else on UM

We are the 1%, and most of us are probably the 0.1% Maybe even the 0.001% .....

Most people on Earth do not have a computer, or electricity all day, or fresh water, or food to spare, or the time to waste on posting on silly websites.

We are the elite

Global elite?

Most people on Earth do not have a computer, or electricity all day, or fresh water, or food to spare, or the time to waste on posting on silly websites.

We are the elite

I like that! Yes! Yes we are!

I wish everyone could think like this. Right about time we change things.

Peace.

Global elite?

We are the elite

I would say we are more like well fed consumer livestock :innocent:

I would say we are more like well fed consumer livestock :innocent:

Yes, but we are Globally Elite well fed consumer livestock!!!

LMAO.. i liked how this all went :)

grade A livestock.. reminds me of the best educated person in a prison camp >_<

..fulford's been ranting about this for a while now, something about a march 31 deadline? ..we're almost into may now, the only thing solid i've heard is a large number of unexplained resignations in the banking scene, considering the climate i wouldn't wanna be there either.. maybe these douchebags are just like rats leaving a sinking ship.. you can be sure they stuffed their pockets beforehand..

it would seem that at least some of his wilder claims have been substantiated, at least to my satisfaction, but then i'm already sold on the idea of a global cabal anyway..

..the snake sometimes sheds its skin, i see the end result of this as deceptive tho' [sacrificing a few scapegoats]

love the sig, JayMark :tu: