Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sleep Paralysis

Salami Swami

I dont know if this is the correct forum for this topic, if it isnt I apologize.

Lately Ive been having rough episodes of sleep paralysis, with hallucinations speaking to me and all. I say its rough because I find myself unable to breathe.

Its happened twice in 2 weeks.

The first one I woke up and found myself paralyzed and unable to breathe. When I opened my eyes I was concious but when I closed them I could still see the dream I was having.

The second I woke up at 2am and meditated, around 3am (I was still fully concious, i wasnt sleepy or anything) all of the sudden my entire body got paralyzed again, without any warning, again without being able to breathe, I hallucinated twice this time, once a man saying something to me and the other a blonde woman saying sometinh in another language.

Ive been investigating on my own and Ive found out alot about SP but I wanted to know what the wise people of um have to say about all this. What causes it? Will it continue to happen? And if it does, will every time be the same? The only real trouble I have with it is being unable to breathe. I dont feel pressure or anything, just a paralyzed breathing system. I always keep calm, wait for it to pass and try to regain control over my breathing, but its a real pain.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Salami Swami

• JGirl

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

no offense but there are probably a hundred threads here about sleep paralysis

try a search and i'm sure you'll find many!