Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did a UFO cause the Pakistan 737

Did a UFO cause the Pakistan 737 air crash? Reports suggest pilot may have been 'buzzed' by a triangular-shaped object before the accident

Unconfirmed reports suggest that the cause of the Bhoja Air Boeing 737 crash in Pakistan last Friday may have been a UFO sighting by the pilot.

A Russian news report on the crash posted on YouTube incorporates footage of three mysterious lights moving in formation, leading to speculation in the UFO community that blame for the tragic accident may lie with an extra-terrestrial craft.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2135554/Did-UFO-cause-Pakistan-737-air-crash-Reports-suggest-pilot-buzzed-triangular-shaped-object-accident.html#comments

if this was post b4 plz del

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DONTEATUS

• Space Commander Travis

• sean6

• Rafterman

You've just gotta love the Daily Mail.

All the speculation and conspiracy in the first 2 paragraphs and then mention of the real and verifiable cause in the next paragraphs.

i think the fact that Bhoja Air had just started up again after being liquidated in 2000 says, perhaps, all you need to know abouut the reliability of the outfit.

We shall never know the truth on that one ! Look at the Information Stream ! Nada, Nuttin, No way to get the truth outta that part of the World.

i think the fact that Bhoja Air had just started up again after being liquidated in 2000 says, perhaps, all you need to know abouut the reliability of the outfit.

Yeah...I would agree with that sentiment.

Cheers,

Badeskov

So would you fly Bhoja Air ?

Depends on how many reports of UFO's there were that day :)

So would you fly Bhoja Air ?

It is probably just my lascivious nature... but yeah, I'd probably kick back long enough to see what might happen in the hopes that the Bhoja might be all it was cracked up to be... After all, I've never had a Bhoja that I didn't enjoy to some degree or another...

:unsure2:

;)

:ph34r:

(bad bad bad booNy...)

It is probably just my lascivious nature... but yeah, I'd probably kick back long enough to see what might happen in the hopes that the Bhoja might be all it was cracked up to be... After all, I've never had a Bhoja that I didn't enjoy to some degree or another...

unsure.gif

;)

ph34r.gif

(bad bad bad booNy...)

WEll me too I would look at it like Karma,If the Wings are on it when I get on and when I land then It was a Great Day ! Otherwise Its was just a very bad day for that point in time!

Nope I guess I wouldnt fly on this airline,unless you get a full ENGLISH breakfast including Bacon,and Pork sausages..