Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Skylon spacecraft: 'Revolutionary' engine

Still Waters

I'm not sure what you are getting at here, your post doesn't seem to make much sense, given the context of this thread. What do you mean "how it should?"

To repeat a point though, these engines are not for deep space, they are fore getting into orbit more cheaply and efficiently than any current rocket engine. They are air breathing, which means they are not suitable for deep space.

However any vehicle which is going to travel in deep space is going to need to get into orbit first.

I just wish that we could speed things up a little bit.

I wish I could be born (again) in like 500 years, just to see if we have invented something that would help getting our butts out there among the stars.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DONTEATUS

• DieChecker

• Hawken

• Waspie_Dwarf

Me Too DB ! I`ll call your 500 & raise it to 1,200 yrs ! Maybe by then we will be able to get on the internet and surf like It was intended to ! A thousand times faster than Light ! Ten we will Look back at the engines that can go warp speeds !

For once we can leave our solar system with ease. Well as easy as FTL travel can be ,afterall one must not fly through a planet of star you know ! It ruins your day ! :alien::no::tu: