Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dentist pulled out all boyfriend's teeth

Still Waters

A lot of guys would have just knocked her teeth out for this, she's lucky he is obviously quite restrained. Though that would be the natural justice for this. No teeth, broken jaw, no career (she will never work again after this anyway).

Edited by Finity

Sad to hear the usual "Hell hath no fury" crap again.

(Women can be excused violent behaviour)

*sigh*

Edited by Eldorado

That is just seriously sick on so many levels. Female fury is one thing... but she abused both his trust and her professional status. He came to her office willingly, assuming that she can separate her private life and her professional life.

This woman should never ever practise medicine again.

x

Edited by Zaphod222

But think of how much money she may have just saved him in the future.

I hope a medical doctor uses his/her professional capacity to mutilate YOU. Then, please come back and repeat your idiotic comment.

Sheesh!

Sad to hear the usual "Hell hath no fury" crap again.

(Women can be excused violent behaviour)

*sigh*

No excuse intended. IMO she should be stripped of her medical/dental license, prosecuted to the full extent of the law, and sent to prison.

That all said, Hell still has no fury like that of (at least some) women who've been scorned. BTW, in a similar situation men often will opt to kill.

No excuse intended. IMO she should be stripped of her medical/dental license, prosecuted to the full extent of the law, and sent to prison.

That all said, Hell still has no fury like that of (at least some) women who've been scorned. BTW, in a similar situation men often will opt to kill.

(Apologies if my post seemed solely at you, I should have worded it better)

Tis the whole double-standard thing with society.

If a male did same he'd be called the "monster dentist" and there'd be no s******s. It taints the whole "equality" thing, imo.

Like.. if a 25yr-old male teacher abuses a schoolgirl.. he's a beast. If it's a female teacher and a boy, the boy is "lucky".

If a 50yr-old woman says Justin beiber is cute, she's a character. If a 50yr-old man says Selena Gomez is cute, he's a dirty old man.

Can you get where I'm coming from?

Edit: The word that the bot has trouble with is another word for "snicker - titter - giggle - tehee - chuckle".

Edited by Eldorado

I'd say what this woman did is pretty much monstrous. And, I highly suspect she's going to be doing jail time pretty soon.

Here lately there have been quite a few female teachers in the news for inappropriate contact with young male students.

Oh, and if a 50 year old woman finds Justin Beiber *attractive* (in a sexual manner) she's completely insane IMO.

Man she must of taken this whole break up thing too serious....

I hope a medical doctor uses his/her professional capacity to mutilate YOU. Then, please come back and repeat your idiotic comment.

Sheesh!

Idiotic no, satirical and insensitive sure. Sometimes I come across that way. And by the way, I have had a medical professional F -up miserably because of an abuse of their 'professional capacity' but I don't care to justify myself further to you.

Idiotic no, satirical and insensitive sure. Sometimes I come across that way. And by the way, I have had a medical professional F -up miserably because of an abuse of their 'professional capacity' but I don't care to justify myself further to you.

Sometimes one has to be satirical and (appear) insensitive. It lightens up proceedings which is often required.

I actually found your comment quite amusing. keep them coming :)

Sometimes one has to be satirical and (appear) insensitive. It lightens up proceedings which is often required.

I actually found your comment quite amusing. keep them coming :)

Well at least one person got it. Thanks. :yes:

Yes... just heard of this yesterday... Most likely this lady will do jail-time...(and perhaps take care of the dentistry needs in jail? )... But the general consensus here in Australia that I heard was that that guy was an idiot. The least he could have expected was a painful visit... Maybe if this happened in France she may get away with it... there I heard you have "A crime of passion , or crime passionnel," because of sudden strong impulse such as sudden rage or heartbreak rather than as a premeditated crime.

Had that guy mocked her.. or turned up at the surgery with his new girlfriend when he went to get his tooth fixed ?

Edited by crystal sage

I would take her licence away banning her for life,Make her pay hundreds of thousands and make her serve 20 years in prison with murderers.HECK i WOULD MAKE SURE she doesn't come out alive,Yes it sounds harsh but here's the problem:she MIGHT have to serve 3 years and lose her licence,But all that is going to do is make it seem like it is alright to do what she did,3 years!!! come ON!!!Just because she is a woman? all that is going to do is make it seem like 3 years is nothing and more people will commit crimes with out fear of punisment .Give her at least 20 years w/out the chance of parole.

That's not a spur of the moment thing, she spent a bit of time and effort to do that. Must of had a lot of anger built up or be insane.

At least he doesn't have a toothache anymore. :no::w00t:

• Like 1

Oh, and if a 50 year old woman finds Justin Beiber *attractive* (in a sexual manner) she's completely insane IMO.

Ok thats 100% perversity almost along bestiality ;-)

But honestly, jokes aside, biology is biology, some older guys may even find Britney Spears or the Olsen sisters attractive.

ok it could be worse, imagine if she was a gynecologist? :o *hint* castration :cry:

Ok seriously now. IMO the guy did a good thing leaving her. If she so crazy and unstable, she deserved to be left from her bf.

But now im guessing, she perhaps told him, lets just be friend. Come over me, and i'll fix you teeth!

Yikes. I'm going to watch what my girl's jobs are from now on(note to self, don't date any doctors or dentists).

Guest Coffin It Up

I don't believe this is even a true story. I mean what are the odds that your girlfriend is also your dentist?. And I find it very strange all of these stories labelled under Bizarre seem to come from The Daily Mail. Britain's worst newspaper, that has been caught out on many an occasion for making up crazy lies and reporting inaccurately on news stories. As I said before if it's unbelievable and Daily Mail, chances are its fake and made up.

.....The Daily Mail. Britain's worst newspaper, that has been caught out on many an occasion for making up crazy lies and reporting inaccurately on news stories. As I said before if it's unbelievable and Daily Mail, chances are its fake and made up.

You ever glanced through The Sun?.. or worse, the Daily Star? lol

(joking with you) :)

I don't believe this is even a true story. I mean what are the odds that your girlfriend is also your dentist?. And I find it very strange all of these stories labelled under Bizarre seem to come from The Daily Mail. Britain's worst newspaper, that has been caught out on many an occasion for making up crazy lies and reporting inaccurately on news stories. As I said before if it's unbelievable and Daily Mail, chances are its fake and made up.

Maybe that's how they met... not very romantic though, I must admit.

And her cell name will be The Enamal Snatcher", good thing jail food is mush coz when they hear inside what she's done they'll knock her teeth out.,.No drugs.,. And she'll see it coming.,. Ever so slowly!

Know That's a job for the tooth fairy. lol

Stupid man, Insain woman!! :)

Edited by xCrimsonx