Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kidnapped British doctor found beheaded

itsnotoutthere

The beheaded corpse of a British aid worker has been discovered in the Pakistani city of Quetta, almost four months after he was kidnapped.

The body of Khalil Rasjed Dale was left on a road outside the city, in southern Baluchistan province, with a note attached which said he had been killed because a ransom had not been paid to his captors.

Dale, who had been working for the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), was kidnapped in January while driving near the organisation's Quetta office.

link :- http://www.guardian....headed-pakistan

You have to wonder which religious text these ****s are following that allows them to kidnap people for ransom and to cut off their heads if they don't get paid. In fact, don't bother wondering at all and simply accept the fact that they are barbaric monsters who deserve the same fate they wish upon all us infidels.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

these aid workers know the risks involved placing themselves in danger, they seem to think they can change the world, but all to often they come to a sticky end. i'd like to change the world for the better but im to fond of keeping my head and body connected. this chap he converted to islam and is it possible he changed his name from something like john to Khalil Rasjed Dale?

Edited by stevewinn

The beheaded corpse of a British aid worker has been discovered in the Pakistani city of Quetta, almost four months after he was kidnapped.

The body of Khalil Rasjed Dale was left on a road outside the city, in southern Baluchistan province, with a note attached which said he had been killed because a ransom had not been paid to his captors.

Dale, who had been working for the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), was kidnapped in January while driving near the organisation's Quetta office.

link :- http://www.guardian....headed-pakistan

You have to wonder which religious text these ****s are following that allows them to kidnap people for ransom and to cut off their heads if they don't get paid. In fact, don't bother wondering at all and simply accept the fact that they are barbaric monsters who deserve the same fate they wish upon all us infidels.

your posts get more and more retarded by the day :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

what makes you think any of this is to do with religion, they obviously asked for a ransom, its doesn't take a genius to figure out their doing this for the money.

if you do some research into the region you will find kidnapping happens everyday! a foreigner would be a "jackpot" in their eyes.

and no as much as you " think you know" their religion doesn't allow them to kidnap and murder anyone.

either way for something like this to happen to someone who was trying to help the people, its very sad.

Edited by .AKUMA.

your posts get more and more retarded by the day :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

what makes you think any of this is to do with religion, they obviously asked for a ransom, its doesn't take a genius to figure out their doing this for the money.

if you do some research into the region you will find kidnapping happens everyday! a foreigner would be a "jackpot" in their eyes.

and no as much as you " think you know" their religion doesn't allow them to kidnap and murder anyone.

either way for something like this to happen to someone who was trying to help the people, its very sad.

Gee, you're right. Kidnapped in pakistan near the afganistan border, it was probably a bunch of renegade athiests on the prowl.

Good to know we can still rely on you to come to the defense of the indefensible.

"When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield strike off their heads." (Sura 47, Verse 4)

"And kill them wherever you find and catch them. Drive them out from where they have turned you out; for Al-Fitnah (polytheism, disbelief, oppression) is worse than slaughter." (Qur'an 2:191)

"The punishment for those who wage war against Allah and His Prophet and make mischief in the land, is to murder them, crucify them, or cut off a hand and foot on opposite sides...their doom is dreadful. They will not escape the fire, suffering constantly." (Qur'an 5:33)

And that's just a few.

http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes.Islam

*Sits back with fresh carton of popcorn to await the first cries of "Incorrect translation - taken out of context - Religion of Peace!" etc. etc!*

• Like 1

"When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield strike off their heads." (Sura 47, Verse 4)

"And kill them wherever you find and catch them. Drive them out from where they have turned you out; for Al-Fitnah (polytheism, disbelief, oppression) is worse than slaughter." (Qur'an 2:191)

"The punishment for those who wage war against Allah and His Prophet and make mischief in the land, is to murder them, crucify them, or cut off a hand and foot on opposite sides...their doom is dreadful. They will not escape the fire, suffering constantly." (Qur'an 5:33)

And that's just a few.

http://prophetofdoom...ic_Quotes.Islam

Yes, but they don't do that these days do th......oops.....oh yes they do don't they.

yes this is awfully sad, but he was risking his life and he knew it :/

He'd been a Muslim for 30 years, so why would this have been motivated by religion? It seems like this was just another kidnapping case.

He'd been a Muslim for 30 years, so why would this have been motivated by religion? It seems like this was just another kidnapping case.

Why did they cut his head off?

Wrong kind of Muslim? They kill each other given half a chance!

*If* he was there to lend humanitarian aid, then he did something quite brave, stupid yes, but also brave.

Who knows? I think Mexican drug gangs behead people too. It doesn't make their crimes religious.

Who knows? I think Mexican drug gangs behead people too. It doesn't make their crimes religious.

With the history of Islamist be-headings in the region you want to put up an argument that this was just a "crime" ok?

Whatever anyone thinks, I wouldn't want to have been in his shoes.

I've seen 1 video of some poor bloke being beheaded about 8 years ago. They had the smallest and bluntest knife in the world and they were laughing and taking it in turns to hack away at this blokes neck... all the money in the world wouldn't temp me to go over there... :no:

I hear you on that PA. I also watched years ago all of the beheadings on the Internet before they pulled the vids off the net(i think they were pulled, not sure I guess) They were very disgusting and troubling to me. So why did I watch them? Morbid fascination and being drunk I suppose.

To all those saying "Eh, I have no sympathy, he knew the risks." What is your problem? So it's fine that the muslim culture beheads people? That's what should be condemned here! If you take that tact, then you might as well say to the woman who jogs at night and gets raped and killed "Well, I have no sympathy, she knew the risks. No need to get angry at the attacker(s)." What is wrong with people?!

To all those saying "Eh, I have no sympathy, he knew the risks." What is your problem? So it's fine that the muslim culture beheads people? That's what should be condemned here! If you take that tact, then you might as well say to the woman who jogs at night and gets raped and killed "Well, I have no sympathy, she knew the risks. No need to get angry at the attacker(s)." What is wrong with people?!

These Muslims are no more than animals and should be put down like a rabid dog, this guy was arrogant to think he alone wouldn't be kidnapped and would have put other peoples lives at risk if his whereabouts had been discovered before he was killed, i have no sympathy whatsoever, to tell the truth i would have little sympathy for a woman who jogs alone at night, that doesn't mean i don't think her attacker should feel the full weight of the law.

Ya'see.

That's why I don't leave the UK.

This guy was doing a good thing, if only we were all so courageous. It doesn't matter if he was aware of the risks or not, I don't understand how anyone can try and use that to rationalise the fact that he was kidnapped and murdered.

• Like 1

These Muslims are no more than animals and should be put down like a rabid dog, this guy was arrogant to think he alone wouldn't be kidnapped and would have put other peoples lives at risk if his whereabouts had been discovered before he was killed, i have no sympathy whatsoever, to tell the truth i would have little sympathy for a woman who jogs alone at night, that doesn't mean i don't think her attacker should feel the full weight of the law.

Did I miss where it was written that this Doctor, who was serving in a peaceful manor to help those less fortunate, said he didn't believe he'd be kidnapped and he was arrogant?? I served a number of tours over seas and was part of multiple rescue missions of aid workers and civilians held ransom. The majority of these people were innocent and simply trying to help the VERY DOGS who kidnapped them. So, the only ignorance I've seen FIRST HAND, is the belief that the Islamic regime is a peaceful one. It's not and this, among thousands upon thousands over the past year alone is factual evidence.

I do agree these assailants should be hunted down like animals for this but, to say the doctor deserved it is perverse. As well as saying a woman whom jogs at night deserves it as well. Give me a break! :no:

Did I miss where it was written that this Doctor, who was serving in a peaceful manor to help those less fortunate, said he didn't believe he'd be kidnapped and he was arrogant?? I served a number of tours over seas and was part of multiple rescue missions of aid workers and civilians held ransom. The majority of these people were innocent and simply trying to help the VERY DOGS who kidnapped them. So, the only ignorance I've seen FIRST HAND, is the belief that the Islamic regime is a peaceful one. It's not and this, among thousands upon thousands over the past year alone is factual evidence.

I do agree these assailants should be hunted down like animals for this but, to say the doctor deserved it is perverse. As well as saying a woman whom jogs at night deserves it as well. Give me a break! :no:

Where did i say they deserve it?